[Team Building] Not GOdin's Girl Still - A Green Sonia Guide

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Derpinator, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Hansey

Hansey World record holder: Slowest +egg farmer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This is a decent idea, but I feel like it would require more effort from everyone involved rather than less, as far as coordination and planning goes. Honestly, I don't mind so much being the "maintainer of data", as I check the forums several times per day anyway, and I don't anticipate quitting anytime soon. (Though anything's possible.)

I think perhaps the best way to allow collaboration is simply for those who want to provide info to format it in a way that they would if they were posting it directly, then send it to me so I can post it as is. (I can do some amount of formatting if necessary.) As Derp said when he left, it's pretty unlikely that this guide will need any major overhauls in the future so honestly, maintenance outside of new cards and descend write-ups should be minimal.

I should have some free time today to sit down and perhaps start the new thread, after which I'll message the mods and see about getting it posted in the "active" section, and this one retired -- and I'll include a link to this thread in the new post.

2. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My current team Gonia, ggy, liu bei, parvati, Avalon, gonia/Sylvie friend lead the only things this team can't beat so far are all attribute dungeons for those I'm subbing blonia in for parv or Avalon if I need the enhance burst would like to have Perseus in the mix for 100% SBR but I can't seem to pull him lol

3. Hansey

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have put up the framework for a new thread to replace this one - the link is HERE. Over the next couple of days I'll go through the content again and make a list of what subs need to be added / changed.

I had a thought on how to handle Descend clears. I made two posts at the end to be reserved for future content, one of which should most certainly be descend clears. My thought is that whoever wants to post their clear should simply make a regular post in the thread (using whatever formatting you like, but it should be clean) and then I can just link to it from the post at the start of the thread. That way we'll have a full directory in one place - basically a list of clears that consists of hyperlinks to the details within the thread.

4. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    hi :V

so im planning on logging on once a month just to update other guides and not really doing much else, does @Hansey have this under control or want me to do this as well?

dms1485 likes this.
  5. Hansey

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I dunno if I have it "under control" exactly, hehe.. I'm certainly slower with updates than you ever were (in fact I've only made one addition, but have a list of things I need to do / want to do... as soon as I find enough time to set aside and do only that).

That said, I don't want you to feel you have any obligation, especially if you're still not really playing. I don't mind either way - I wouldn't be offended if you wanted to "take it back" nor would I feel put out if the responsibility stays with me.

(Also, HEY DERP :D )

6. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Gonia takes metalic star or whatever mythical

Strategy cleared board and made tpas excet when the little make a row guy showed up orb changing the entire wave into oblivion popped liu bei on canopus then cycled all 3 board changers looking for a perfect board to get the numbers sadly 2 rows 1 green combo gonia board 2 off color skyfalls parv enhanced board

Screenshot_2016-06-09-20-12-05.png

dms1485 likes this.
  7. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm down either way, if you have it handled then that works for me, I'd only be updating it once a month anyway.

8. Hansey

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I shall carry on, then. I hope to get some things off my plate soon and can then give it a little more attention. I've posted a new thread in the "under evaluation" section so I can update it, I just haven't requested that it be moved yet, since I haven't finished doing recent updates.

Derpinator likes this.
  9. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Honestly as much as im trying hansey and i seem to be nearly the only contributors guess the new wore off of her and people moved on its too bad im nearly done knocking out the whole descended challenge with her lol

10. Hansey

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think it's just there's been an influx of a lot of new shinies out there, so there are a lot of new cards (and buffed cards) that are getting a lot of attention. As much as we like her, Gonia will never be the flavor of the month. :(

11. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thats why i play her just like ggy everyone thinks their so cool running the newest thing beating the new content i like to pwn it with my unpopular lead lmao

Derpinator and faustfu like this.
  12. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Should I ask someone to lock this thread or do you want to wait until yours is out of Under Eval?

Anyone here roll Cameo?

13. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Derpinator sadly no cameo here maybe I'llget her the same time I get Perseus just the other side of never lol

14. Hansey

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I did a single yolo roll and got a dupe Red Wizard Laila. >_< I almost did another yolo roll before it ended, but then realized that the gala said that Cameo was only appearing at normal rates and not boosted rates, so I thought if I'm going to roll in galas, I'll wait at least until Cameo has a higher rate. (Hopefully that will happen.)

As far as closing this thread, nah, you can leave it open for now... I'll ask the mods if they would close it when I get around to asking them to move mine.