[Team Building] v3.3 Arbiter of Judgement, Metatron (Updated 3/10/16)

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Jolo0213, Mar 13, 2015.

1. 15 Lonely Jackalopes

15 Lonely Jackalopes Active Member

Hey, I've seen that it is possible to clear arena with dmeta, I was just wondering what a sample team might look like. Would pandora or akechi be mandatory for arena though? I have neither and feel that it would hold me back a lot.

2. Lrrr

Lrrr Ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8!

User ID:
    In your future team why would you run Luci over Okuni? Okuni seems like a more versatile option to me. The passive healing of Luci is so great that it can get you in trouble?

Im an average player so just curious.

3. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    @Lrrr Right now I die the most from being bound (and running out of health lol), putting high RCV subs like Pandora, Luci and Persephone will me heal up quite a bit. Since survivability seems to be the new meta focus (top leaders are all trading raw damage multipliers for HP/RCV multipliers) I am building a D.Meta team towards that idea. Once Luci is skill leveled I'll be able to play at 35k hp when 16x damage will be enough and jump 29x when I need the power over the HP.

Okun is a great sub, but it's worth considering what I am giving up for his near 0 RCV (on top of Satsuki's). He is still not an orb changer. And if I can output enough damage to one shot (I can), then the powerup is unnecessary and the delay really only helps me if I dont have enough Dark orbs for the kill shot or against some instances of Resolve. I'll miss his time extend though (at least until Pandora is ready).

I came into this forum asking if Lucifer was any good, no one knew, so I'm trying it myself. I've kind of developed the idea since then (and got a Pandora), unfortunately leveling Lucifer's skill will take a long time so I won't really be able to say whether this is a good idea or not but I'll keep y'all updated.

4. Lrrr

Lrrr Ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8!

User ID:
    Man I cant clear shit anymore w my Dmeta team. Only easy stuff. Dmeta is like a farming leader now.

I got killer dmeta cards (dont have akechi though) and still im like meh...

Dark Absorb floors are retarded. this absorb mechanic is cheesy as fuck.

Still getting 1 shot if I dont have a sub capable of reducing my HP to 1 then Im fucked. Clear a floor... get some unlucky skyfall that heals my ass too much then some 1 shot mob appears... Im done.. no options. 35% DR doesnt do shit even when rocking 43k HP because the 1 shot mob damage isnt balanced its like 100k damage or something obnoxious so it overrides the entire mechanic of 35% DR..

Hate to say it but Lubu/Durga/Luci (mobs that can reduce HP to 1) are SO important just to deal with the whole healing skyfall factor that can fuck you over.

you can link me this arena clear or that descend clear showing Dmeta owning and I tell you they either got lucky with the healing skyfalls and/or they recorded that run a few times until everything goes their way perfectly.

I would trade 35% DR any day for an active that reduces HP to 1 (I dont even need it to do anything else however keeping enhanced orbs would be nice)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  5. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    After serious thought (about 2 whole minutes worth) I decided that d.Meta is the best lead for me to farm mythical good rush co-op solo.

She has the double shields to tank Dios preempt and help stall other places. She has massive HP to stall as needed. Her damage is beyond wonderful. She gets healed full twice, which means her RCV is not much of an issue. When she gets healed full on the last stage she can take a hit without a shield to get perfectly into the zone for the kill.

I tried it and she rocked the house.
    [​IMG]
    Got to the boss with these up. Panda + Castor + d.Meta gave me the following board.

Solve Me

My Solution

That resulted in this screenie.
    [​IMG]
    Yay for figuring out my Elia farming team.

Jolo0213 likes this.
  6. Avelarius

Avelarius Symmetric Synergy a subsidiary of Massive Dynamics

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Dark Absorb is all they had left after making dark so powerful. Lame but effective. Otherwise no one would bother with any other color.

Since DMeta herself is not orb changer I have difficult subbing Lu Bu. I have Dragon Shogun for the second turn LS activation and used him in Athena until I realized I could kill the red guy without activating the LS. Kinda like the first floor on Friday dungeon.

Here is an idea: Goemon/Akechi or Goemon/Hanzo/DMeta - Giving up one slot therefore reducing 17% your overall damage in exchange for ~15 million damage in one round. Could be the last one or could be an emergency as long as the next floor has no damage preemptive.

Also DMeta shield is perfect for Alt. dungeons. HP management is her catch anyway.

What I feel about DMeta is that I did all I could with the subs I have and I am starting Awoken Apollo to see if I can dial up a notch or two.

7. ChrislovesTsubaki

ChrislovesTsubaki This is a Custom Title

User ID:
    Hey guys i just got her yesterday got her to ulti evo-looking for mains

Flaycrow likes this.
  8. Didact

Didact Member

User ID:
    Nice guide, helped me broaden my perspective for helpful sub options for D meta. However there was one monster that I find pretty helpful in my D meta team. Abyssal Darkdragon Vritra is a nice sub. If any one plays with D meta, they are most likely to be playing on the brink with very low hp. That's were Vritra can help out with a decent nuke along with a 1.5x dark attribute attack. Vritra also has two row enhancements. He has nice HP and attack with or without that +297. His downfall is that he is squishy in terms of being bindable and having very low RCV. His attribute is also not God and Attacker.

9. Orange Crush

User ID:
    God/Attacker are no longer requirements for D.Meta'd leaderskill. That said, Vritra's problem is his active is really not all that useful, the nuke damage tops out at around 320k which is a drop in the bucket compared to even sub-attribute damage from anyone on the team. The 1.5x to Dark damage is also nothing too stellar, you can get similar or better boosts from a variety of options. Though when we do get the buffs slotted for Vritra that might change, a third row or a God-killer Awakening could open up some options, albeit still leaving the now behind the times active skill.

Though we are all eagerly awaiting an Awoken form for Vritra (and to a greater extent Indra) since the rest of the pantheon received Awoken forms already. At that point things may change.

10. Didact

Didact Member

User ID:
    All of which is true. He may be fairly inadequate present time. He may be lackluster compared to other remarkable monsters. I just mentioned him, because he is the only boost for dark attribute I have. I made it work with what I have. I'm pushing three mill damage with him on the team. It'd be nice if he recieved a buff. That god killer you mentioned would be amazing.

11. Didact

Didact Member

User ID:
    Oh man and an awoken Vritra and Indra would be killer.

12. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ran some d.Meta co-op with @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa last night. She is awesome in co-op and the team has huge HP.
    We did a Volsung legendary run to warm up. It was a little slow because nothing hit hard enough to put us in zone. But nothing came close to killing us. Even in the rogue dungeon we had lots of HP.

The boss went down fast.
    [​IMG]

Next we tried Hera Rush Mythical. This was a little harder mostly because of the stupid jammers. Also because stuff did hit hard. We brought a.Anubis for the counter attack so we could oneshot Zeus and Hera.
    [​IMG]
    We took it down first try.

13. Orange Crush

User ID:
    @Flaycrow Did the counter attack even prove helpful? I mean 4x70k is only ~280k, barely a scratch.

And how are you recovering from heavy hits? Or are you just one-shifting your way through the dungeons? I still don't have many plus eggs on my team and have trouble dealing the harder dungeons that require anything beyond one-shotting my way through, especially ones that require stalling through absorbs, resolves or insurmountable HP pools.

14. Jolo0213

Jolo0213 Active Member

User ID:
    Typically Zeus and Hera have resolve and a gravity at under 10% HP. I believe the counterattack kills them after they use the gravity on you so they can't heal out of their resolve zone.

I've done Ultimate Dragon Rush (not the newer version) with DMeta before and stalled through a Dark absorb on Zaerog using Pandora, Yomidragon, and DMeta actives.

@Flaycrow if you have any more in depth details to your Hera Rush clear, I'd like to try running it at some point myself.

15. Orange Crush

User ID:
    Hmmm clever, never though to use counter attacks to counter resolve, only delays or poisons. Though most resolves have too strong of a nuke to have it work. I guess Awakening my Anubis might be a higher priority than before.

At the moment my only 'heart makers' are Luci, who doesn't really count but at least is an RCV stick, and an unskilled, unevolved Pandora, I didn't get her until right after Dark Fairies ended :/

Though what utility does Pollux provide that a variety of other cards can't? Is it just a board cleaner when Satsuki or Haku aren't available? I have an unevoed Pollux sitting in my box, so am curious if I'm missing out on something.

16. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Castor is what you meant right? Pollux is the twin of Castor (dark constellation), but is light.

Castor is an amazing D.Meta sub. Great ATK. Breaks hearts to avoid healing yourself out of the zone. And yes, he is a board cleaner with a haste like Satsuki. However, on a row d.Meta team, his awakenings are probably better that Satsuki's. The heart enhances help the entire team heal better and his dark orb enhances help the team to do more damage as well. And his active combos with Panda for the guaranteed OHKO of anything.

@Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa brought a.FA Luci, UVO Panda, a.Yomi, and D/G Persephone. My cards were all hyper or ultramax, and only his FA Luci was, which was mostly why it tagged along.

1. Ur: We immediately used Zaerog to get rid of the jammers skyfall. Took two hits to get into the zone and did a little damage with what was on the board. Then we cleared her with a row. (When my Fenrir gets skilled and egged he may join the team for this dungeon, to get rid of the annoying jammers skyfall. Plus as a god-killer he is set to wreck this place)

2. Is: I don't like her, so I think we cleared her immediately with a Panda.

3. Hera: Stalled a turn or two and tried not to knock her under 60% to avoid her big slap. When the board was ready, we killed her easily with what was on the board.

4. Beorc: We stalled a turn or two to let actives start to come back, and then I killed her, since I had no light, with two rows.

5: Sowilo: She is pretty easy as light and she gives you time. We took our time and then killed her easily. I used Panda and Meta to heal back up and tank the hit from DQ Hera.

6: DQ Hera: It turned into about a 28k hit with the shield and some dark resist Castor had. Wimpy. I think we took a turn or two of healing and comboing big to get Castor back up, so we had Castor for this kill, and Anubis for the kill and counterattack on the next floor. It was his turn. He use Yomi and passing to me, and I used Castor and passed back to him. We stayed in the zone and were ready for the final floor.

7: First turn, I used Anubis for the change and the counter-attack first turn and flubbed a row and a few other dark matches and they still went down.

17. T-Money

T-Money Well-Known Member

This just in, Archangel Lucifer's max CD goes from 10 to 7 without needing additional skillups! For those of us that bothered to max skill ours and in my case, hypermaxed, enjoy his now very useful utility... in a couple months from now.

18. Orange Crush

User ID:
    Wut? Awesome! If only I could get the million more skillups required to max level him.

19. T-Money

T-Money Well-Known Member

Just farm Kagutsuchi during 10x descends and you will max skill him automatically while farming plus eggs.

20. Orange Crush

User ID:
    I'm mostly non-IAP I'm waiting for a Challenge Descended with that of Guan Yinping to arrive. Or Metal Dragons to descend so I can evo all the Mid Darks I have saved.