[Team Building] v3.3 Arbiter of Judgement, Metatron (Updated 3/10/16)

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Jolo0213, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Well did this dream ever come true! +297'd my D.Meta (first +297) and max skilled my Lucifer off just using natural stamina and all the stamina refreshes from the tonne of rankups I got.

Bottom line, best event combo ever!

Also some non-D.Meta stuff: max skilled Thumbelina, will +297 Rodin and get a few skill ups for Hanzo before this event is over, sadly only got 1 Kali Skillup from Jewel invades.

Ele and Flaycrow like this.
  2. Jolo0213

Jolo0213 Active Member

User ID:
    Congrats! Lucifer has been stubborn lately, but hopefully I'll at least get close to max.

I'm working on a few updates to the guide with some of the new awokens and subs that have come out recently.

3. stratataisen

stratataisen Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hello! I managed to pull a DMeta from this godfest and I was looking over this build (my monsters are all over the in terms of level/skills/ ect ect...I am a bad monster owner. ;-; ).

I was curious, would a Dark Dragon Swordsman work in place of a Hanzo? At least until I get a Hanzo.

4. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yes. Decent active. Not enough stats or awakenings in the end, but a good active. C Combos with Panda and Akechi.

5. Lrrr

Lrrr Ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8!

User ID:
    I just beat Volsung with this team. Took me a few tries. Thinking of +egging my Satsuke next because 2 times I got Voslung down to a sliver of life and then I died. If I had that tad more damage I could have saved myself the trouble.

, ,

All are max skilled. HP latents on Dmeta, attack latents on Satsuke, RCV latents on Haku, rainbow latents on persephone and pandora. Dmeta is hyper maxed, and Pandora is at +242.

Basically what I did was stall when possible (trash mob floors and hino). I saved Persephone to 1 shot hera. Then I stalled on stage 1 volsung as much as i could. Thn I used Haku to finish off stage 1 volsung. Then I used persephone to burst hard to get Volsung under 50%. Then I used Satsuke+ Dmeta to finish off the job. Satsuke is really nice with all the blue skyfalls the enemy mobs provide.

Last edited: May 22, 2016
    Flike likes this.
  6. Orange Crush

User ID:
    I use the same time but SUVO Luci instead of Haku (because I dont have one). Congrats on the Volsung clear though, that dungeon looks hard!

7. ChrislovesTsubaki

ChrislovesTsubaki This is a Custom Title

User ID:
    Anyone thinking about inheriting isis on dmeta for a nice bind clear for the team?

8. Lrrr

User ID:
    Seems like an amazing idea. I have no clue how skill inheritance works though

9. Orange Crush

User ID:
    L.Meta instead. Realistically most binds will hit you for ~3 turns which means an effective 9 turns (after L.Metas next buff) to have a fully unbound team. Plus an emergency heal provides more protection than a 10% shield since usually way are playing with our bottom 50% HP anyway. Plus on Sephiroth or A.Luci team, L.Meta on D.Meta makes a more ideal sub. .

10. silfer

silfer Expert Lurker

PADherder:
    link
    Put Shadow Dragon Knight on Dmeta. Looking for Dmetas with Durga/Angel Lucifer!

11. Bistromath

Bistromath Active Member

I just put A.Anubis on my DMeta. Having an extra orb changer will be nice, especially one that can change jammers and poisons. Plus the dark counterattack might be useful.

12. Flike

Flike Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Somebody on Reddit said that DMeta got buffed to 1.5 HP and ATK, but I'm just seeing HP on PADX.

13. Orange Crush

User ID:
    I think that someone is wrong

*edit*

Actually after looking at the google translated (and the differences between the Japanese LSs) that it is 1.5 and 1.5!

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  14. iammeh

iammeh Back to playing on Alt. Account

if you're talking about the reddit guy, that guy is right. Padx is wrong. The buff is 1.5x Atk/HP.

Orange Crush likes this.
  15. Lrrr

User ID:
    1.5 attack? maybe dmeta will be a big deal again?

, ,
    vs
    , ,

zuoh CD is 8 turns now (exactly the same as persephone). So im thinking of trading perseph for zuoh. I lose a TPA but gain some nice awakens and a full orb convert that works with pando.

thoughts?

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  16. Orange Crush

User ID:
    I don't know, 3 board cleaners is a bit much. I'd invest in a fixer. If you have Akechi drop Zuoh, if you have Anubis, drop Haku. Actually just drop Zuoh entirely. RCV is pretty valuable when you have to trade hits on harder content. Killing your RCV to keep D.Meta in her threshold will only get you so far, but all it takes is one mob you can't one shot, or a Pre-empt gravity followed by a pre-empt hit, or a problematic bind, etc etc where Zuoh's existence will be your end.

Frankly if you have Yomi Dragon run consider D.Meta/Satsuki/Yomidra/Haku/Pandora. Plenty of RCV and heart makers to get you outta trouble including binds. Satsuki/Yomidra to fix Haku kill boards. Though all this is off the top of my head so I could be remembering my changers wrong. Also it's a bit slim on rows but at 36x you'll probably out perform almost everything except "linked orb" leads like A.Pandora but they can't make 3 rows and hit their multiplier anyway.

17. silfer

silfer Expert Lurker

PADherder:
    link
    why run prongs? run rows

dmeta/escha/akechi/akechi/haku is my team currently .. i might drop the second akechi for uuvo pandora

18. Orange Crush

User ID:
    A good triple prong sub helps row teams overcome 600k and 1.5m def sub-bosses without using up big burst actives. Set, Lui Bei and Satsuki come to mind for their respective colors.

And I'd 100% drop your second Akechi for Pandora.

19. ChrislovesTsubaki

ChrislovesTsubaki This is a Custom Title

User ID:
    Inheriting dragon strike dark on dmeta looks like a good idea- makes heart orbs into dark and clears binds

DragonZat likes this.
  20. awanger

awanger Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    With the new inheritance system (and pulling lucifer this past GF) I've renewed my interest in my dmeta. i had been running (for general use):
    dmeta/ddhaku/persephone/hanzo/claire/dmeta

my other relevant subs:
    a.luci
    a.loki
    a.haku
    d/d haku
    castor
    baby pandora (skill inheritance?!)
    anubis
    vritra
    claire
    zuoh

i'm planning on inheriting d.swordsman (heart breaker, 3 turn bind clear) onto my dmeta (since already bindproof might as well bind clear).
    i'm trying to "collapse" some of my subs's while keeping the good awakenings/stats (100% SBR).

my biggest problem isn't damage, it's getting HP thresholds and surviving/healing the end game stuff (eg challenge 8+). i'm in the process of +'ing everything but i want to keep subs with high-ish HP/RCV (luci, a.haku). so with that in mind i really WANT to run:

dmeta (inherited bind clear)| luci (inherited orb maker), claire (+inherited castor skill), hanzo, haku | dmeta

the problem here is i'm only 80% SBR. i need luci for stats, SBR, rows, will benefit from SI. i want claire for stats, quick orb change, will benefit from SI. i need hanzo because i need haku.
    persephone seems like she belongs in there somewhere, even if only as an inherited skill (awoken loses rows but gains SBR; D/G has 2 rows but stats aren't much better than claire and CD is longer.
    i could shove loki in there for the 2 SBR and work on max skilling him/finding a good inherited skill.
    do i not need so many orb makers? utility more important? i feel like 100% SBR is a must, i can flex around that for the dungeon.

thoughts? advice? sorry i'm all over the place but i feel like i'm 90% to a great dmeta team.