[Team Building] v3.3 Arbiter of Judgement, Metatron (Updated 3/10/16)

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Jolo0213, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Bistromath

Bistromath Active Member

Just picked up a Castor from the 250 Memorial machine reset. Does he have any place on my DMeta team (whether permanently or for specific dungeons)?

Currently I run DMeta (with A.Anubis skill) / DG Perse / Akechi / A. Haku / Super Ult Panda.

All are max leveled and skilled, though not all have +297 yet (currently working on Akechi).

2. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    I think your team is already better, Castor would be a downgrade. You don't really have enough rows to be trading them for OEs and you already have 2 board cleaners.

Bistromath likes this.
  3. Bistromath

Bistromath Active Member

Thanks!

4. Scroff

Scroff Love to you all - it's been fun

PADherder:
    link
    Advice please on prospects for using up to 3 neglected Satsukis.
    Most likely subs look like Satsuki/Satsuki/Akechi/DValk giving 8 rows, 8 prongs and complete SBR
    But also how about Satsuki/Satsuki/Satsuki/DValk still with full SBR and 6 rows but now 11 prongs - but possibly not quick and varied enough in the orb changing department.
    Thoughts welcome - it would be a long road skilling and levelling if it didn't work at the end of it.

5. Lrrr

Lrrr Ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8!

User ID:
    goddamn... Dmeta is powerful as fuck after the patch. anyone else kicking ass with this leader again?

I have over 60k HP and great damage with this team

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    T-Money likes this.
  6. Avelarius

Avelarius Symmetric Synergy a subsidiary of Massive Dynamics

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Legendary Earth floor 1 before the change: If all dragons hit first turn = full leader activation, if not I would have to kill them with partial LS activation or I would probably die next turn.

Legendary Earth floor 1 after the change: Even if all dragons hit first turn I will still be over 50% hp meaning I can always take two turns of damage and always activate the full LS.

King of the gods now: can take two hits from the boss for full activation meaning overhealing is not possible.

I never stopped using DMeta because she have always been top tier leader and have always been upgraded to remain there. The only problem is I have more than four REM hyper staple subs and the number is growing. This turned into optional things like HP reduction+partial boost (Lu Bu), delay+boost (Okuni) and true damage+board change (Lumiel).