[Team Guide] Fall Wind Jasper Dragon Caller, Kaede

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Seika, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    He said it right. He said Balboa. Balboa is the def break guy.

2. T.U.M.

T.U.M. New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nah, i needed a Kaede or Wee Jas, but my BF also wants to run Sumire so, the past GF i have been rolling on Kaede days. I don't really spend more than the 80 stones usually, this one i actually spend 60 + the 20 free ones i have been saving.

Kaede was my dead last roll, after 2 additional Ronoves to go with my other 3...And last GF instead of a Kaede i pulled Eschimali which i don't need :p

Still trying to decided between using A.Ceres or AnaCeres when it comes out.

3. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't have Ceres so I'm not sure. Don't forget about GOdin too.. I think he is a decent choice. I use Phact (Thumbelina) :D

4. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Ugh, life is kicking my ass. Updates soon, I promise. I just...want to get on track with the things that actually bring in income. I've not forgotten about my guides... I just want to give them the time and attention they deserve. Awoken Vishnu is awesome and I can't wait for him to hit NA.

Now if only A.Perseus would come with TPAs we'd be set for versatility in team-building. I do hate feeling like your'e locked to one team build or another based on existing cards..

5. T.U.M.

T.U.M. New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Went with Ana.Ceres, pretty damn good, i mean the total turns for her is hurt but when you have her up, no need to fear ANY binds which is better than hoping for heart combos or binds under 3 turns for A.Ceres.

Of course i trade her out with Osiris when she isn't needed but her Haste is also great.

6. mageslay3r

mageslay3r Member

User ID:
    316-218-480
    PADherder:
    link
    is paravati a worth wile sub? pulled her from the lvl 150 egg machine i mean generate hearts, enhance grass and heart orbs with 2 tpas seems pretty sweet or is she a better leader?

7. chiubag

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Parv is a very popular sub in the bind clear role. Just inherit a Fairy Girl onto her.

8. raiod

raiod Member

How good can a 2 Kaede Team be? Is it really worth investing? I have a perfect Ronove Team, a perfect BMyr Team and a near perfect Myr Team. Can a Kaede team with only 2 Kaede (3 with the friend) excell any of those teams?

9. T.U.M.

T.U.M. New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Now hear me oh skeptical one. I only recently got a perfect (well except for Wee Jas but i got an AnaCeres for bind clear if need be) kaede team. And for months I've been running with a 2 kaede team. It is completely fine. In fact with her skill up here it's even better. having 2 max skilled Kaede's is still a ridiculously powerful team. Sub in for the 3'rd Kaede someone else, like Freyja, or a bind clear, have 1 for generating orbs of any kind with low cool down (i have Osiris for example) and 1 Verdandi (you could even switch the one of the previous two i mentioned for another verdandi on top of this one) and you have a ridiculously strong team.

With my 2 Kaede team I cleared many many dungeons, Hera+297 was one of the hardest but It happened. And i didn't even have my 2'nd kaede skilled up all the way. With 2 max skilled Kaedes, it's a hell of a team still. If you have the subs, even a 1 Kaede team kicks ass.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  10. SpyX

SpyX RA disciple

User ID:
    765 546 265
    PADherder:
    link
  11. igneus

igneus Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Imo if you have the perfect Ronove, Bmyr, and almost perfect Myr teams, then there really isn't any point in running Kaede. I personally prefer Myr to Kaede, and Ronove is also just as good, apparently. A 2- Kaede team won't be better

12. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm curious about this too. I'm honestly not that serious about my Kaede since I only have 1, but I'm going to make 2 or 3 of these just to see how it goes.

13. Rory

Rory His member.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    How is this team?

Kaede/Parvati (inherit F tail girl?)/Verdandi/Ronove/Ace Bastet (Inherit U evo Yomi)

I have A Susano, Christmas Alraune, A Artemis, Odin, Odin Tama, Guan Yu, Australis, Wee Jas, Sasuke- should I be flex with Ronove and Ace?

14. T.U.M.

T.U.M. New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Personally i would switch out Ronove and Bacetet for Wee Jas and A.Artemis. Maybe not A.Artemis if you are keen on keeping one of the two but definitely switch one out for Wee Jas

15. Rory

Rory His member.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I liked them for the fingers haha! I'm not the quickest orb shifter.
    I'll swap them both- Ronove can come back for hazards- or I could SI Australis

16. chiubag

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    WeeJas has two fingers. Inherit a Fairy Girl onto him and you're good to go.

Rory likes this.
  17. T.U.M.

T.U.M. New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have almost never had a need for hazard clear. Most of the time there is little of them to pay much attention to and your orb changers will make them not an issue. For massive jammers/poison just use verdandi to wipe and clear the floor so, imho, there is no need for ronove who, other than making hearts (and wood if there is hazards), is pretty useless on a kaede team; imho.

Rory likes this.
  18. chiubag

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Rory

The only time I would have wanted a hazard clear is when you enter into the Lakshmi floor with jammers leftover from Sphinx or MedJed in A3, and she kills you right away lol. But I'd say to just be better at clearing out jammers than anything else, and yes, a board change can take care of that for you.

In A1, it doesn't matter. Eventually Kaede will change your jammers away.

Rory likes this.
  19. Rory

Rory His member.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I will beat this in mind....as I've never actually done arena before (coughs)...

20. SamS

SamS ham^_-

hi y'all, wondering what I should run for arena.

I was thinking kaede w/ facet, kaede, vishnu, verd, parv w/ cinderella or thumbelina

I also have green weejas but I don't see why he's better than parv... anybody wanna convince me otherwise? :x

some other options I've been considering are:
    osiris
    ishida (green samurai)
    ronove
    mathena
    ragdra
    any number of verds
    + more!

I also have a number of potential inherits, including baldin (I skimmed and read some people liked him for kali?). Everything is hyper (except verd and ishida, but I have a few plus egg holders so I can hyper them if they deserve a permanent spot)

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks :)