[Team Guide] Fall Wind Jasper Dragon Caller, Kaede

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Seika, Nov 21, 2015.

1. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I use Phact because he contributes to the system and generates more green orbs. Kaede floods you with heart orbs you don't really need, because her LS requirement needs way more green orbs than heart orbs. I stopped using Verd because of too much trolling (then again I think I was using her on Kali, which isn't always a great idea). Now it's possible to use something like Ishida or Sylvie (on friend lead), with Phact to fix the board if needed.

For Beel, it's possible to get by with WeeJas + Phact + Kaede. Though if you meet him after Lifive, it's usually GG. So yeah it's not an airtight team but it works well enough for me.

Now that UU Vishnu is out, I have actually been thinking of replacing Phact with him, and maybe inheriting something like... Phact or Verd on top. But I'm not sure I want to give up the haste for his skyfall active. He brings two more fingers and more SBR, and has way better stats, so it might be something to try out.

I think putting Perseus on him isn't a bad idea at all. Depends on what your other subs are... basically just put your spike on the sub whose active you need to use the least.

2. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    That's a nice way to go about it. Kinda makes me re-consider keeping MeiMei on the team...

Ah, yeah I guess a row and a column turned to green combined with 1-2 Kaedes would solve things pretty nicely even on a Beez board..

I mean, you don't particularly need Vishnu's second SBR if you're running 4 Kaedes but in my experience, his AS has been really nice. I've just been thinking of tossing Perseus onto him because sometimes I really need the hearts and not the green robs + skyfall, haha.. The double orb-change is really nice, and I'm praying A.Perseus gets TPAs..

I'd run Kaede/Kaede/Vishnu/MeiMei/Kaede, so I'm not particularly sure who the spike should go on, haha. I guess one of my Kaedes, probably..

3. chiubag

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, if you put Perseus on Vishnu, you can put spike on Facet, or just find a friend with a Facet inherit :)

4. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I've definitely decided to put Perseus on Vishnu - can always take him off if A.Perseus comes out with TPAs. Just need another wood tan. ¬.¬;;

I guess I'll toss Facet onto my leader Kaede then. I'm sure all my Kaede friends would enjoy it just as much as people enjoy Chiyome tossed onto my Krishna. x3

5. mageslay3r

mageslay3r Member

User ID:
    316-218-480
    PADherder:
    link
    well guys ive decided to revisit kaede i have not been around a bunch because i pulled the best renove team in a single godfest and frankly renove,rag dragon, kaede,kaede,rozuel,renove is getting a little old. this last god fest i pulled vishnu my pad herder is not up dated but
    my green pool is
    ragdragon
    kaede
    kaede
    sylvie
    ruel
    sasuke
    gronia
    renove
    balboa
    GZL
    ALB
    gronia
    parvatix2
    susino
    specia
    alnirx2
    verdandi x3
    weejas
    vishnu
    kushinadahime
    grodinx2

im thinking along the lines of
    kaede,kaede,vishnu,aparvati,sylvie/ruel/verdandi/ragdrag,kaede

6. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    @mageslay3r Congratulations on pulling an entire Ronove team in one Godfest! @_@;; I actually landed him myself while pulling for Hermes this past GF and he's really fun. And entirely OP. Kaede is similar but a bit different and has more damage control, you'll like her! I'd suggest running Verdandi or Sylvie in that last slot (note the recent in-thread conversation on her, however!), but if you run RagDrag I'd love to hear about your experiences with him. Need to add him and Ronove to the subs section, honestly..

SO!!!

The new One-Shot Challenge came out today, and since I fully intend to buy Nepdra, I knew grabbing Noah Dragon here would save me a huge headache with A3 later. I thought it would be fun to be able to show off a kill with Kaede, too~ :3

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Got so excited that I forgot to snap a shot of the exp/clear screen. ^^;; Took 5 stones, but it was well worth it. Perseus and Meimei only have 10 +eggs between them, the rest are hypermaxed, and Perseus is slvl1. If the whole team was hypermaxed and I had some SDR latents on everyone, I might have actually been able to 0-stone it.

Also, walking into Siren felt really good, Kaede shield is OP and helped survive Gran's enrage, and the reward for this One-Shot is both adorable and a perfect poison option for my Krishna team.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

juijin likes this.
  7. stratataisen

stratataisen Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I just pulled this lovely lass from my PCGF pulls, only one sadly, but still, I'm happy about it! =D

I'm thinking my a line up could be: Kaede / Verdandi / G/R Liu Bei / Revo Parvati / Susano / Kaede friend (once I get some. XD)

Thoughts? Is there something better I could do?

8. »Çhâsé«@PG

»Çhâsé«@PG Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    What team should I make having only one Kaede? I have tons of green subs.

2 Verdandi
    1 Awoken MeiMei
    2 Green Sonia
    1 Awoken Parvati
    1 Guan Yu
    2 Liu Bei
    1 Awoken Artemis
    1 Perseus
    1 Awoken Ceres
    1 Sasuke
    1 Awoken Susano
    1 Kushi
    1 Wee Jas
    1 Awoken Bastet
    + more

9. chiubag

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @stratataisen and this user:
    If you only have one Kaede, focus on heart making subs. Hearts are your best friend on a Kaede team. Vishnu also helps because the team is very green orb-hungry. Cards that remove hearts (such as Guan Yu, Liu Bei) and board changers which give no hearts (such as Mei Mei, Green Sonia) should not be used. This means Verdandi, Perseus, Parv, etc are great subs. Failing that, focus on TPAs and defensive options: Susano is perfect in this role.

»Çhâsé«@PG likes this.
  10. ayam7971

ayam7971 New Member

User ID:
    ayam7971
    Pulled my third kaede on PCGF, now i bit confuse on where should i put it on my kaede team.
    My original team is: Kaede - Kaede - Verd - Vishnu (SI: Perseus) - WeeJas (SI: Thumbelina).

I've been thinking of:
    1. Kaede - Kaede - Kaede - Vishnu (SI: Perseus) - WeeJas (SI: Thumbelina). --> No board refresh
    2. Kaede - Kaede - Kaede - Verd - Vishnu (SI: Weejas/Thumbelina).
    3. Kaede - Kaede - Kaede - Verd - WeeJas (SI: Thumbelina).

Which one should i go? or do you have any other idea? Thank you in advance.

Note: The reason why i like vishnu is his triple TPA, put more dmg to breakthrough Kali's shield on arena 1.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NA Rank 440
    Sakuya - A.Shiva - Kaede
    PAD Herder
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. chiubag

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Easy. Remove Vishnu. Kaede (Facet)/Kaede (Ishida)/Kaede (something long) /Verd (Sylvie)/WeeJas (Thumbelina) is perfect and will pretty much get you through all content.

12. T.U.M.

T.U.M. New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I agree with this, Vishnu is worthless when you have better subs. Purely having him just for TPA's won't matter as kaede's LS will pretty much carry most damage outputs for most of the game. It's better to have a sub that does more than just Attack damage.

On another note, hell YEAH Finally the elusive Wee Jas has been pulled.

Now i got Kaede - Kaede - Kaede - Osiris - Wee Jas

I feel bad about getting rid of Ana.Ceres for Wee Jas, but the heart generation is way better. Let's see how it goes for him.

13. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi Everyone,

I pulled two Kaedes in recent godfests, which completed my Ronove team but I thought it might be fun to play an admittedly sub-optimal Kaede team too. I'm currently considering Kaede/Kaede/Ronove (Ronove inheritance)/Osiris (Michael inheritance)/Verdandi/Kaede, but I am open to suggestions. My box is up to date. Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

14. chiubag

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    that sounds like your best team already. For a bind clear, inherit Thumbelina onto WeeJas and slot him in (take out Ronove or Osiris -- probably Osiris).

Faust likes this.
  15. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks! I somehow didn't put together the usefulness of having a bind clear and a delay in one active until I seriously considered Wee Jas as a sub. Would you recommend fully awakening him? His last two awakenings are killer awakenings including devil killer, which can notoriously be a pain when dealing with Parvati in the arena. I can always start without the awakenings, but as of now there is no way to remove awakenings so trying them out also means committing to having them on a permanent basis.

16. chiubag

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It's safe to full awaken WeeJas. His attack is low and he has no TPAs, so his killers don't actually affect the damage vs Parv.

17. watermelon

watermelon Member

I just rolled a kaede and have the following green subs.

Ceres
    Susano
    Liu bei
    Grodin
    Balboa
    Vernandi x2
    Avalon drake
    Pavarti

I'm thinking of going
    kaede / vernandi / vernandi / pavarti / (???)
    I don't know which sub to put in the last slot. Any advice?

18. chiubag

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Inherit a bind clear (like Thumbelina) onto Parv, and then bring Susano as your final spot. You can use his shield to tank stuff when you don't have enough hearts to do so.

Liu Bei isn't a good choice because he takes away hearts. Avalon Drake gives no hearts, and Ceres and GrOdin are redundant if Parv is your bind clearer. Balboa is situation and likely better as an inherit.

19. ssj2jeff

ssj2jeff Active Member

would anyone be down to Coop A3 with me. I'm running Keade/Keade/verd/Vishnu/weejas. it's literally impossible to find any kaede players in discord, unless there's a secret discord channel I don't know about. Running A3 solo with a non perfect kaede team is a pain with the wrong spawns. you can find me on discord shanksta#3638

20. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Oh my god it finally happened, Perseus got an A.Evo with TPAs!! @3@;; Updates very soon!!