[Team Guide] Hell Eye's Evil Duchess, Gremory

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by *A44, Sep 22, 2016.

1. FXStrato

FXStrato Neonine

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    A. Pandora fire damage will actually go over when she makes the 3 fire columns, and if you have enough for a heart cross if you match all of the fire. I wouldn't use Anaphon tbh, would much prefer another Pandora or Akechi even.

2. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Halloween Xiang Mei Fan Club

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I usually cross up and let subs kill. There are enough red and blue orbs that come in that it is usually ok. It is an annoying floor to be sure but not dangerous.

Faust likes this.
  3. Pacifico

Pacifico Ra'Merica

User ID:
    Can Gremory beat Hera Drag? And how? With the cap at 2 million/card damage you'll need to take at least one hit (besides the preemptive). Her heart cross doesn't seem strong enough in this case.

4. Faust

Faust Active Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    If you walk in guns blazing with only Gremory's shield, then you're absolutely right-Grem can't tank most hits from Hera Dragon. The first attack would actually depend on whether or not you're in multiplayer and how much hp your subs have. But if only leads with strong enough shields could beat hera dragon, then only 50% heart cross leads like Myr and Kaede would stand a chance. To deal with this issue, Grem, like most other leads, would have to bring a shield active. On the bright side, Grem packing her own shield means you would only need a weaker shield to supplement the one from Grem's leader skill. The advantage of weaker shield actives, e.g. Susano's as opposed to Indra's, is that they often have shorter cd's and last more turns.

*A44 likes this.
  5. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Halloween Xiang Mei Fan Club

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It seems like a place where Halloween Izanami and her 3 turn shield wouldn't be terrible. However dragging her through A3 specifically for one fight that may or may not happen doesn't seem like the most fun.

6. Shadowshift

Shadowshift Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You could just inherit a better shield on top of her, then you'll have the weaker shield back up relatively quickly after using the big shield.

7. Pacifico

Pacifico Ra'Merica

User ID:
    Thx for the replies! I have both susano and h izanami. I agree, dragging a shield for one fight is kinda, well, not fun lol. This will make more sense after the Gremory buff but... For a3 I'm thinking plum, 2nd Grem si a Susano, a Pandora, yomid (maybe si a ichigo for fun)! I can use Grem sub for most of the dungeon and then save for last stages. Btw this is solo. With +15% hp badge the team should be at 40k hp. Any thoughts?

8. Redmy

Redmy New Member

Realistically. You can tank heradrags 107,750 attack after the buff and proper latents and team setup without bringing a shield. Just have to do the math.

If you tank that, Hera should be done unless you screw up your damage control.

The key is to use 2 dark combos or 1 five dark match and 3-4 normal combos with skill used for 5-6 turns. If you take any longer than that you'll need to bring a shield like Indra.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    ott likes this.
  9. Zante

Zante Generally Indecisive

User ID:
    I'm currently sitting on 370k MP, and have been contemplating buying Xin Hua for my gremory team.

My current team is a bit lackluster: Grem/APanda/APanda/Shanttoto/Hanzo

I'm planning on also buying YomiDra once the buff comes out to NA (I'm assuming it will be months before it comes so i might have enough mp by that time).

Would it be better to just buy 2 yomidras, or one Xin Hua and 1 yomidra?

10. Pacifico

Pacifico Ra'Merica

User ID:
    Personally, I like having both...they both work a little differently. Plus you can run that team in dungeons even with the no dupe thing. On the other hand it seems common in jp to run Gremory with 2x yomid. It's strong! If you build a yomid team you could run a sub as yomid as well. Lots of choices...no really wrong answers but I like one of each.

11. Pacifico

Pacifico Ra'Merica

User ID:
    Post buff I expect to run this team: Grem si Ishida, plum, 2nd grem si ichigo, a panda, yomid. I've run this set up in ultimate endless several times and it seems very strong. I like plum because of haste and low cd and I like yomid for stat stick and te.

12. ott

ott Well-Known Member

Reco's Germory team vs Hera Drag:
    He uses an active + heart cross + 2 3-dark orbs + combos goes under the damage shield.

He inherit dark subs mainly just to get enough HP to tank some of the hits, along with dark resist latents and used the hp badge. Latents and inherits shown in this video: 【實況精華】Re計傷速成班++ (x)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017 at 9:01 AM
    Pacifico and grinder like this.
  13. Pacifico

Pacifico Ra'Merica

User ID:
    Thx, I was looking for Reco vids but I couldn't find this!