Teams for farming Myr(Miru) solo

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Gargoyle242, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Gargoyle242

Gargoyle242 Cunnin' Linguist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Since I don't co-op, I was just gonna try A Pandora and hope for the best. There's no dk absorb, so it should be fine. What team is everyone else planning on using? I saw a vid of somebody beating her with Seph pretty easily, so dark may be the best bet.

2. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    I was told I might be able to farm it using YY. God I hope so... i want her! o_O
    Otherwise I think my horus would be way too slow and not enough spike.
    And tsubaki might have the spike, but it would be a kill or be killed type run. lol

3. Gargoyle242

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I hadn't considered YY bc I didn't think he could survive it. If so, he would also be kill or be killed. I'll try him first, but if that proves too sketchy, I'll just use Pandora or Luci.

4. kiarahakura

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    If you do succeed with either Panda, or Luci solo - please let me know. :)
    I would love to just insta-farm it in coop with ALB but my subs are not done for that.
    If I have to i am more than willing to stone stam and just solo what I need for her. :p

5. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It'll get you leverage for Weej but aside from that the dungeon is mostly color-neutral since Myr negates her elemental disadvantage. Blue gets a perk by virtue of Paulina's skyfall buff.

On paper, it looks like AD Luci or APerse is more ideal if we're talking dark, because you need to survive for 5 turns against her final form before you can go kablooey; she protects against any hits greater than 500k. YY will probably need a shield to get through that phase. Maybe a funky sumire + YY combo? Play like a normal YY until you need to tank, then get happy with heart crosses.

And then if I'm reading the dungeon right, she heals for 50% once that 500k damage protection wears off? Good lord.

Gargoyle242 and kiarahakura like this.
  6. Meriada

Meriada New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    There's youtube videos of A.Luci and Cloud taking her down ouo

kiarahakura likes this.
  7. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    I'll probably try with Lucifer or Persephone. Failing that peeps on discord were saying MZeus for co-op (not that that's relevant in this thread)

I need to max skill Myr this is going to kill me.

8. kiarahakura

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    I know what you mean. Although I'm in a worse spot I think since my dark box isn't as developed as some.
    So I'm hoping I can get by with my YY team instead. Someone even suggested take a YY+Sumire leader combo to help with tanking.

Either way, if I go coop or solo this is going to be a pain for me.
    Especially since I don't have the major farming leads (MZeus or MHera), and my ALB team is not done.

foxwaffles likes this.
  9. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Gonna clear M+ with Panda x Lucy, or maybe Nepdra x Blonia. Farming Legend as a Dirty Dios Whore.

PadPyro28 and kiarahakura like this.
  10. awkward.fistbumps

awkward.fistbumps semi-retired from pad. Full stam most days

PADherder:
    link
    thanks for the video of luci! i think im going to try that first,. i was initially gonna go with sephiroth since i can mitigate damage and i have a lightning for floor one but that requires more precision, i think. Luci first solo then maybe sephiroth for myth plus. im so excited for this dungeon ehhhrmargerrrdddddd

11. Xayvin

Xayvin Floofy Tail Fanboy!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sumire/Sumire/Sumire/Skuld/SS Isis/Sumire did the job well. No stones and even had to tank Myr's "Time Saw" hit, which did a bit more than 30k damage. Finished her off after that business.

uncleaner likes this.
  12. Gargoyle242

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cleared no prob with Luci. Used both luci's turn 1 to take out Tan & Yomitama and stalled on Paulina. It was a little tricky because I couldn't just 1-shot her in the end, but I managed unscathed. Brought Yomidra along to unbind which I'm glad I did because final Miru bound my Haku.

13. Gargoyle242

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    To any of you fretting about not skilling her up in the 2 days she's here, she will be in the next coin rotation.

14. bookwyrm

bookwyrm Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Eww, coin dungeons. Personally I'm hoping she gets added to the lineup of rouge dungeons (Z8, Nordis, etc.) that rotates daily in the special dungeons and so far seems like a permanent trend.

As for my team for farming Myr, my I&I/Ryune team can clear the lower difficulty with perhaps an 80% success rate (without actually doing math to know if that's accurate), so that's probably what I'm going to use. I wish I could run it in co-op for the half stamina, but no one seems to want to co-op the dungeon with an I&I team and I don't have a Liu Bei...

15. Gargoyle242

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What subs are you using for I&I? Do you save I&I for the last floor after the dmg absorb goes away?

16. Jurrit

Jurrit So Mainstream Hype...

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm having a decent rate with A.Luci/Haku/Akechi/Esch/A.Pandora. If I keep my cool it's doable, especially since there are floors you can stall for actives (Paulina, Wee and final stage of Myr untill the 500k shield drops).

Most of the time floor 1 is the biggest problem, because I don't want to blow actives and then die to the Tan :p

swintergreen likes this.
  17. bookwyrm

bookwyrm Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I run I&I/A.Hermes/Andromeda/A.Isis/A.Karin. Isis has A.Orochi inherited, while I&I has A.Neptune inherited (mainly to deal with Predras whenever I challenge a dungeon with them; I don't have a Ra).

I almost always pop Andromeda on the first floor to immediately kill Wicked Lady, kill off the Yomi Tamadra before it does the big attack, then stall on the Woodtan as long as possible. The second floor is actually one of the hardest for me; I despise combo shields. The next floor I usually have Neptune's AS up on I&I, and I use that with Hermes to burst the duo while getting around Coelocanth's resolve.

Ars Paulina isn't too bad unless she spams the heartbreak. I usually stall on her to get my actives up, get her below 50% to get the increased blue skyfall, then knock her out. For Wee Jas I stall out his shield, using the hearts he creates from Break Time, then kill him when it's convenient. Myr's first form has no status shield, so I use Orochi's active skill (sometimes after waiting a few turns so that her time decrease isn't up during all five turns), then knock her out within the delay. For her final form I stall out the damage absorb (which isn't really that hard to do with a tanky team; she even creates hearts with one of her attacks), then I use either Karin or Ryune combined with Hermes and I&I to do my worst.

It's a fairly tedious way of beating the dungeon, as I'm usually taking my time on Pulseneedle, Ars Paulina, and Wee Jas, and I have to outlast multiple damage and/or combo shields. But it's not too difficult if I can keep healing and avoid knocking anything into rage mode.

Gargoyle242 likes this.
  18. jakko

jakko Combo noobster

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    XM on L+ is stable. You stall on paulina and wee jas and then you do gadius/uriel for miru first form, stall out her 500k shield( while healing) and then do saria/xm to kill...an average run takes about 20-30 mins

edit: the skill chain for miru can be used like this or in reverse. Just make sure you get at least 1 row and at least 1 extra red combo with xm 20.25x spike for her final form

19. FXStrato

FXStrato Neonine

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    20 minutes? I did XM in 10 >.>

20. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Has anyone tryed to solo myr with herself?