The Dragon Emperor's Conquest: Teambuilding With Sherias Roots

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Macaquinho, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Shift17

Shift17 Member

Lol I posted that I plan on using baldin in the discord channel and everyone shit on me.

EDIT: I decided to fully commit to using roots for almost anything and invest heavily in his team. My id is 351,563,252. My roots is hypered and ill inherit something on him when I get coins. Im considering lightning as a straight upgrade but also might just do my dupe, unless someone has a better idea.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  2. Terreos

Terreos Member

I had given up hope on pulling Sherias Roots. I love the artwork and I love rainbow team playstyle the most. It's just the most fun for me. So for the Player Choice Godfest I was hoping to pull Ronove, Gremory, A second D. Kali, or Krishna. . .Krishna I've gotten so many times in the past but always sold because I thought it was so useless. Now I'll never pull one again.

But, what do I pull? Sherias Roots. I just stared at my phone for who knows how long before realizing I had not dreamed this. And it looks like I have all the best suggested subs for him. CAN'T WAIT TO USE HIM!

Kerumi, diz and Arranging like this.
  3. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pulled Sherias Roots yesterday and I'm now trying to cobble a team together. No DKali, no RagDra, no Baldin, not even an Anima. I'm probably going to have to go off-type to cover red.

Here's what I've put together so far:

Roots / Orochi / Linthia / Sakuya / DIza

Only 80% SBR, but all elements covered. Three board changers, a delay, a bind clear, and a shield.

The team is far enough from optimal that I plan on spending more time building and tweaking a Revo Parvati team than focusing on Roots. :/

But any and all help is still greatly appreciated as I enjoy playing rainbow leads. I just...happen to be missing nearly all of his optimal subs. :<

EDIT: Here's a link to my PADherder: https://www.padherder.com/user/Tek7/monsters/

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  4. Hudson

Hudson Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    I'd farm up a Gainaut and drop DIza from your team. Unless you are running something that really needs a shield.

5. RageSedai

RageSedai Can never decide on a team...

PADherder:
    link
    Tsubaki and inherit a burst or shield on her so that you're not counting on the active

Arranging likes this.
  6. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    I read through the majority of this thread, but didn't really see anything calling out an optimal team. Is there one for SR?

I was thinking of building a team as a pure color match practice build. My thought was something along these lines:
    SR / RagDrag / A.Indra / Baldin / A.Orochi / SR

However, I don't have all the parts yet. I am going to get RagDrag for Ronove, but need it to come back to the store. I have Indra, but not Awoken yet, so that's out for now, so I'm thinking this:

SR / DKali / A.Susano / Baldin / A.Orochi / SR

Any other alternatives for now? Anything I'm not considering? I figure I'd put Sakuya in for A.Orochi if I need to clear binds.

7. Arranging

Arranging I will find you, my Gemstone Princess!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't think there is any set or ideal team for Sherias since he works so well with many cards. My friend's team only has 2 Dragon Type subs, with the other two being off type (AmeNoUzume and AYomi), and is still able to finish a lot of content. SR is great imo because of the fact that you can throw on any sort of utility you need to conquer a dungeon, and you will be fine. Because of this, I believe an ideal SR team just depends on what is available to you, and what you need in order to get the clear.

I think your team is pretty solid as is. Even without a bind-clearer via skill, DKali does the work just fine, but using ASakuya is not a bad idea either. I personally don't have any bind clearers other than DKali, and the team is still pretty consistent in my opinion (although it is quite annoying when AOrochi gets bound, but its not a big problem). I've been able to farm A1 with SR/DKali/RagDra/AIndra/AOrochi/SR and I've only cleared A2 once (with a friend) just to unlock A3 for the Radar Dragons.

grinder likes this.
  8. sgt502

sgt502 人造人間、フラスコの中の小人

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Exactly my thought. My team weren't all Dragon type but I could clear a lot of hard content with that team (excluding A1, I haven't had the courage try it yet). I'm focusing on mono light team so I'm throwing all light cards I have and ended up with: SR/GrOdin (very useful AS)/A. Thor/Light Wee Jas (for the fingers and bind clear), swap for Apocalypse when bind isn't a concern/Saria. I don't have any Light/Green Dragon cards yet so GrOdin will have to do for now. The things I like about SR is that he's not really skill dependant. Just combo and match lots of orb colors and you'll do nice damage.

grinder likes this.