The infamous question

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Sherufanir, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Iluvatar

Iluvatar One Salty MF'er.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You have FOUR Lightnings??

2. Bizahr

Bizahr Light in Darkness

User ID:
    LOL... I do
    Rolled for Noctis, but got flooded with Lightnings. I was sad at the time, but now I'm happy

Iluvatar and Sherufanir like this.
  3. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Halloween Xiang Mei Fan Club

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You would probably like to see the 7 that I rolled. lol I have 3 inherited on my Ra Dragon team, 3 on a button team and one more on Christmas Kali who is on my Sherias Roots team.

Iluvatar likes this.
  4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I wound up with 4 Cecil's in the process it took to get one lightning

5. Iluvatar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You lucky SOB's... But I can't complain in regards to the FF, as I got Lightning Noctis and Cecil in less than 15 rolls, no IAP neded.

6. CloudStrife

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I bought a pack this last time and a half pack the time before. The 6 star rate was embarrassingly good both times. Lightning just kept on falling out of the machine. She is going to make Ra Dragon even more OP than he is.

7. Iluvatar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yep definitely! I just don't know who to put my roots/lightning on for my team. I was going to put D/L Yomi on my Kanna, but the question is do I keep RagDrag in the team (maybe I do for everything but arena and damage absorb stuff) and sub in R.Ra and put Lighting on him and Roots on RaDrag or Roots on D Kali?

8. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Ragdrag should still be fine for arena 1 at least and lots of other content. Revo Ra is a decent host for lightning. I like to suggest Vishnu because he hits almost as hard as kanna and has 2 fingers. He is bindable but as long as your colors and slr are all unbindable that should be ok most of the time.
    Since you only have one Dkali she will be your primary board changer because her skill is back up in 7 turns as opposed to an inherited board change. Just put like an unskilled hades/Revo Hades or something on her. Just a dark card with at least 15 turn cd and good stats. I have unawoken RB Shiva on my Rkali for the extra 400 hp.

9. CloudStrife

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    With only one Kali I would say go with her on Ra. You could play with her straight up if the cool down time bothers you. She is god type. If you want unbindable damage I would go Ra. Question about Yomi. Sure it gives you some bonus move time but why put the board enhance over Kanna? I have either Facet or Carat on her. The TPA one. I have them both and I never remember their names. Her damage ends up being more than Kanna's but does Yomi do more damage than Kanna?

10. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yomi burst is 2.5 for god which is higher than kanna and the free movement can help with funky boards. I would still recommend a gemstone princess but 2.5 can still do lots of damage. If you have Venus she is better since she gives light hosts stats.

11. Iluvatar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ya I got nether.....this is the next best thing, keeps the core of her original skill in tact (burst) and serves as skill delay protection.

12. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

You could put Indra on kanna and find a friend with a burst inherit. Have you though of maeda keiji as a board change inherit? Devil killer might be annoying on Parvati but I think you can still kill her with 4 attributes? Or 5 attributes without light? Or the other version with 2 fingers. His active for me had around 50% for giving an activate-able board. And if not he gives a turn of haste for your other board changer and 2-turns if you get a sky fall.

13. Iluvatar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have a RL buddy that has facet on his Kanna. I have Keiji hypered as well.