The trick is to look like you know what you are doing.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sly stallowned, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Sly stallowned

Sly stallowned New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Unfortunately I haven't a clue. Long time pad player new to forums. If I had read up here sooner I would probably be further ahead. I still make a lot of poor choices including rems that I shouldn't role, and stones on dungeons out of frustration and impatience, but such is life. My most successful team is hypermax ryune and I am always looking for ai&i friends as well as suggestions on new teams. My pad ID is 331187350.

2. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I suggested a green row team for you in the other thread you posted that pairs well with green sonia though freya would be better for the damage enhance but my id is on the left over there so your welcome to send an invite as for wasting stones its ok we all do it now and then i have rolled many a rem best avoided chasing a certain monster just for niche use on my gonia team lol

3. Sly stallowned

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for the suggestion. I've been burned on so many collab. Rolls. Never get top tier rolls for ff or bleach dammit.

King Spin likes this.
  4. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I waste 1 roll per time they come around havent gotten anything from bleach sadly but have seph and tidus from ff which happen to be my 2 favorite characters ever so ive been lucky with that one lol

5. Sly stallowned

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nice. Before I knew better I hypermaxed vivi from ff. What a waste. He later became fodder. I'm also sure I have thrown away cards I didn't understand the utility of.

King Spin likes this.
  6. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Halloween Xiang Mei Fan Club

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    At least you are in the right place now and you hopefully will be able to make more informed decisions so when you do something irrational you know it is probably dumb to begin with. You can be like the rest of us and just say eff it I don't care how stupid this is with your eyes wide open. :D

King Spin and Sly stallowned like this.
  7. Sly stallowned

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  8. King Spin

King Spin That Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    We have all done that a time or two i lost my first urd to not knowing about favoriting and my middle son getting a hold of my phone back in the days when she was destroying the meta and lord knows how many dragon swordsmen before mp came along lol

9. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    I suggest you look into Sarasvati

You've got the makings of a pretty decent team, just slot in your Ryune subs (and Ryune herself if you'd like) and that should be able to easily take on a lot of new stuff

Reine and King Spin like this.