The Ultimate Waifu Collector (Battle Girl High School)(iOS/Android)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kitbb, May 18, 2016.

1. kitbb

kitbb Member

Hey! Here to bring you another phone game to add to your ever growing list.

From the makers of ShiroNeko is another game that has been under the radar for quite a long time, until now!
    I bring you Battle Girl High School, the game where you can fight with your waifus,change their costume, make them do exercise, pat them on the head, turn them into idols and of course poke them in places(+much more!).

Not convinced? Here checkout this quick screenshot

[​IMG]

Now I know what you are thinking, what kind of barbie sh*t is this. Well calm the hell down first and let me explain.

The combat is this game feels very similar to ShiroNeko, except for one major part, you have to attack in a rhythm. If you are not familiar with ShiroNeko then the combat is basically a 3rd person hack and slash with a little twist.
    The reason why I call this game the ultimate waifu collector is because there are no male characters and every character is cute as f*ck. If you're not a fan of that then you'd hate this game.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words so I'll one up that and just show you a video.

There's also different weapons and around 8 classes and there is no stamina system.

Gacha Rate

I can't say for certain what the rates are but they feel slightly worse to ShiroNeko so less than 8% but there are always 4* guarantee events going on which you should always save for and they usually let you do those rolls twice or once a day over a 3 day period.

EDIT: I've seen some really ridiculous pulls lately so I might just have bad luck.

Rerolling

Just delete the app and download it again for iOS, I guess clear data would work on android?

Should I IAP?

Short answer is No, the game is fairly generous with the amount of gems it gives you through events +login bonuses

Do I need to go HAM on this game?

Not really, just play when you have time since events lasts for well over 2 weeks in most cases and since there is no stamina system you can choose when to go HAM.
    + there really isn't that much grinding needed

(For the ShiroNeko players) Why should I play this when I have Shiro?

Personally I feel this game has better graphics and characters feel more alive, I play both however as Shiro gives me that euphoric feeling of mowing down 10s of monsters with one skill.

Wiki: http://wiki.dengekionline.com/battlegirl/

Last edited: May 19, 2016
    mrland123 likes this.
  2. mrland123

mrland123 New Member

PADherder:
    link
    Tôi không chơi này trò chơi , nhưng vẫn hiểu tâm trạng của bạn:)

Last edited: May 27, 2017 at 12:52 AM
  3. Yuri-G

Yuri-G holy sh*t snacks!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  4. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

Played the tw version quite a bit.

Game is generous but you only gor like 6-7 girls?

What you collect are different "skin" versions of said girls.

And at high levels you need to dodge like a madman and have godlike evasive skills, cuz unlike shrine of nekos, the girls attack "combo" (skills too) gets interrupted as soon as u get hit once, so pulling off combos/specials at super difficult stages is..well, really stressing with the entire stage swarming with monster fodders+ bosses.

plus so many sudden/flashy moves really hurt my eyes..

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  5. kitbb

kitbb Member

I think there are actually around 18 different girls?

You are correct you collect costumes of the different girls, but each costume is different because they have their own skills and class. Kinda like how ShiroNeko has different variations of past characters eg. School Fran, Monk Fran, XSaber Fran.
    What I feel they did well here is letting you equip those past cards so they don't go to waste in your box.

I actually really like the dodging aspect of this game, especially with Incognito Shiho I can combo easily because of her range immunity shield, and I don't fall asleep because no characters are god op.

6. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

Oh yea, you are right..18 girls.

Been a while since i dropped it.

And yes, the game is generous and enjoyable but really didnt like the mechanics and the whole dodge like a master jedi all time at higher lvs..every single stage.

7. kitbb

kitbb Member

Fair point, not everyone likes the same thing :D

8. kitbb

kitbb Member

Hot Spring Commemoration Gacha now up!

[​IMG]

From 5/18 to 5/21 it is guarantee at least one 4* for 2(10+1) rolls every day!
    Meaning you can get at-least 8 4* if you rolled everyday (1 day has already gone)

In other news I got my Shiho :D

[​IMG]

Krehan likes this.
  9. GungHoCheyenne

GungHoCheyenne Member

User ID:
    Whhyyyyyy the storage on my phone is going to be gone!