1. Do you play all the newest mobile games? Want to get those games for FREE?

AppInvasion.com is looking for passionate mobile gamers to be their moderators. PM NeoCHI for more details.

Trolled by Dub-Mythlit

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by kazikid, Mar 22, 2013.

1. kazikid

kazikid Member

For some background, for the past 2 weeks I've the Friday Dungeon trying to get my hands on a Dub-Topalit so that i can finally evo my Fairlion to an Angelion.

Between last week (5 runs) and this week (3 runs) I have not been able to get a single Dub-Topalit. Instead I am sitting on top of 8 Dub-Mythlits, 4 Dub-amelit, and 2 of each red/blue/green dub-lit(sold a few of them).

I know Dub-Mythlits are awesome and rare to come by and that i shouldn't be complaining but seriously!? I swear this game knows what you are trying to farm for and refuses to drop it just to spite you.

Anyways, just wanted to vent. Thanks for reading.

2. Atinuviel

Atinuviel New Member

I'm the exact opposite I guess. Wanted 2 Dub-Amelit to evolve my Thanatos, and ended up getting 4 Dub-Topalit and 1 Dub-mythlit.

3. Marty

Marty Active Member

ouch, you might be better off farming in the higher tier techs for a dub of a specific color. yeah they don't show up often, but at least you'll get decent exp/food rather than disappointment

4. Statsis

Statsis New Member

I am with Atinuviel there, just fed 5 Dub Topa-lit as exp to my new lighting Holy Dragon, and still have 3 more left over for future use.

5. luke_house

luke_house Active Member

Lol, yeah sometimes I also feel like the game knows what I want and doesn't give it to me. I remember on the weekend I needed a dragon plant to evolve my pengdra. It took 10+ runs until I finally got one.

6. darkcancer

darkcancer New Member

I had the opposite of OP: 3x Dub-Topalit and 1x Dub-Amelit when I need 3 Dub-mythlits and 4x Dub-Amelits....

7. OSOKDon

OSOKDon New Member

Ya, lets trade I got topalits and I need mythlits. They know and they are watching!!

8. Frank

Frank New Member

I had 2x light ceres.

I needed 5x dub mythlits to regress it back to a plain ceres. All i get is dub toplits.

Next week i finally get my 5th dubmythlit. I needed one more dub amlit to make a dark ceres. All I got that week was dub amlits. They even spawned several times during the regular waves.

9. cjsjyh

cjsjyh New Member

got one from pal egg...lol im too low lvl atm to collect other evo mats to evolve my things xp

10. dnagoviola

dnagoviola New Member

When I was hunting Dub-Amelits for busty-evoing my Fafnir, I found that Dub-lits give pretty yummy exp. Maybe you guys can try it?

11. Kaz

Kaz New Member

They do give a decent amount of xp but i wouldnt feed them for XP unless you really have no other use for them, because you never know when you get that pull that needs those mats! I learned that the hard way, sometimes a single sprite can be a pain in the ass to get when you need a specific one!