Trying to Awaken Shiva!!!

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Garcardo, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Garcardo

Garcardo New Member

User ID:
    Garcardo
  2. swintergreen

swintergreen Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You can get Phoenix from the Pal Egg Machine during the Rare Monster carnival. That is the easiest way. He also drops from Zhou Yu's dungeon, even though I think he drops at reduced rates. Rare Monster Infestation is a guerilla dungeon that features Phoenix, plus you can get flame jewels as a bonus.

Theurgia is annoying to get... running Aamir is probably the most reliable way to get her, but it's an annoying dungeon. However, the Grimoire dungeon doesn't seem that much easier and you'll have to get lucky with which boss you get at the end.

Good luck!

3. tanpopo

tanpopo nova here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Phoenix:
    Zeus Vulcan I think has the highest chance (20~40%? I don't remember all that well). Zhou Yu is probably similar.
    Rare monster infestation on 2x drop rates gives you a 1/5 chance.
    Ancient Fire Dragon and Mystic Fire Dragon technical dungeons have a 5~10% chance of getting phoenix invades, the egg will always drop if the phoenix does show up.
    PAL machine rare monster carnival is possible, but it also requires getting lucky.

Theurgia:
    Best place is the Grimoires descended. It's only a 1/3 chance she'll show up as the boss, but if she shows up you are guaranteed the drop.
    She can drop from Aamir descended too, but it's a really low chance, like 10% or something.

Murdurus likes this.
  4. James1605

James1605 Member

Grimoires is one of the current Descended Challenge dungeons, so you've got all week to farm it.