Uruka please...

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by BonerChamp69, Mar 10, 2017.

1. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

can't wait to best friend someone who runs a uruka inherit on their Radra. Sopdet is shit. Lol used 2 orochi inherits and an Indra shield but it wasn't enough time. Skyfall would just drop perfect light dongs all over the place

2. sgt502

sgt502 人造人間、フラスコの中の小人

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Only match the upper part of the board so less chance of skyfall ruins your combo. This has worked for me.

3. らぶたん

らぶたん 元AKB48

we all know that doesn't stop Sopdet from fucking you up if she feels like it.

4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

That's exactly what I did ha. Just 4 small combos every turn up top then disconnect all orbs underneath so no two are together. TBH this is first time I've died to sopdet with Radra. I liked the old activation at 5 att more for sopdet than this at 4 but eh. Seriously Sopdet is such bullshit. All absorb damage enemies should disable skyfalls while you fight them. Can't imagine making it all the way to the end of A3 and having skyfalls bone you on heradra. I'm waiting for Uruka to even try

5. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Halloween Xiang Mei Fan Club

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I treat Sopdet like a force of nature at this point. Does it do any good to shake your fist at the sky when hail smashes up your windshield?

Actually screw her and the horse she came in on. Blow it all up. Absorb removal when? That said the no sky fall leaders like Meri just shred Sopdet and laugh at all of her nonsense.

6. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If only, then we won't have to deal with the headache and frustration.

7. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

She is literally the cause of my only 2 arena deaths with Radra. One of those I beat her but didn't have my delay for orochi and skyfall boned me. Ironically I never failed arena with old Radra but I only did it like 13 times total.

But yeah this is my new anti sopdet team
    Radra-sheen
    Dkali-force
    Kowaru-a orochi
    Isis-ichigo
    Ganesha-Indra
    Radra-Indra

2 delays 2 Indra shields and Ganeshas base active is good too so I can last around 20 something turns against her. Haven't done the math though. Will probably put unawoken orochi on kowaru because 15 turns is a little short and sometimes it comes up again when I don't need it.
    I figure you only really need board changes often by the time you get past the enemies that need delay to beat so I like them on my kalis and anything that can be delayed is pretty much auto win too.