(Very WIP, Team Building) Indigo Ocean Water Dragon Caller, Sumire

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Sanspai~ <3, Sep 8, 2016.

1. diz

diz Active Member

With the release of the 'Sumire skill up dungeon' I am able to finish my Sumire system. The core is:
    Sumire/Sumire/Sumire/AIsis (with Urd on top of her)/X.

Unfortunately I am not sure what to use on the last spot. So sume utily could be used with Orochi or Sun Quan. Skyfall actives are also useful. Sheat and Hermes killing heart orbs, right? So Sarasvati would be the best option for this. Another VIP collecting dust in my box is Nut (no SBR rivals Sheat in all my other water teams). With a systeme behind her and a really short CD she brings a fast 5x damage.

Any tips for me what to use?

2. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    I would use Nut. Even with other options, I'd still probably use her unless you had a heartmaker (Gabe/Andro) to put in there.

3. Sanspai~ <3

Sanspai~ <3 Master of all Salt, Sumire Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Definitely Nut. Seeing the OE focus in your team she's the way to go.

4. mageslay3r

mageslay3r Member

User ID:
    316-218-480
    PADherder:
    link
    hey guys i have 2 sumires to skill up any one in the same boat and would like to run the legend/mythical repeatedly tomorrow? i would prefer mythic cus it takes about 3 runs to lvl me up.

5. diz

diz Active Member

Now I am a proud owner of 4 Sumires.

YamaKyu likes this.
  6. diz

diz Active Member

My Sumire systeme in nearly ready for everything. Ok, I need to lvl, but the shield and the 5 haste are really strong.
    Only question Ixhave:
    Do I need SI?
    I play a AIsis and she got a Urd for SI. But do I need SI for Sumire herself?
    It could be problematic with the haste

7. diz

diz Active Member

PS: I saw that I need some true damage against high def. :-D

8. grinder

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    I run Sumire x4 / Andro / A.Isis^Gabe.

For the reason you mentioned on haste, I didn't SI on any of the Sumires. Generally if the dungeon needs direct damage, I actually take another team, but since you have so many Sumires, I'd consider giving one DD. A delay may be valuable on 1 as well, but I wouldn't SI unless you really thought it was needed for some content.

9. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Asking for my friend. He is working on Sumire/BUrd/Andro/Gabe/Ryune right now. He has 145k MP, can make some sales to get it to 200k and then, if we get the 300k MP gift as well, he'll be able to buy BMyr. I can see BMyr as being better than Sumire but is it so much better that it is worth buying if you have Sumire as well?

He doesn't know what else to buy, he already has Claire for his Pandora and Durga team, so he is wondering whether he should save it or not.

10. diz

diz Active Member

500k is nearly 600k. And 600k is worth 2 "normal" MP monster. So not sure if it is so much better.

Ok, BMyr is the better leader. You just need a heart cross and a combo you like. You do not need a 5O1E to do the big damage. Also you can pair BMyr with Myr. And you can do 'no-awakenings'-dungeons where Sumire fails. And BMyr is more flexible (row,OE, TPA or a mix), but 500k MP for just one monster?

Idk what his box looks like. But the old MP generation is getting new evos (RaDra is impressive) and they can be really flexible as leaders and/or subs. He should go with them.

Derpinator likes this.
  11. SkyknightXi

SkyknightXi Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just got Sitri today. ^^ Now I have to figure out who to replace once I get her up to speed. Current team is Sumire/Gabriel/Awoken Isis (Snow White)/Andromeda/Nut. I'm leaning towards replacing Gabriel, since I think Andromeda's awakenings are the better set.

(And yes, I'll eventually change Isis's inherit to Thumbelina...)

12. igomadness

igomadness Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Pulled a Sumire today, and I think its time I finally developed a water team after all these years.

My other relevant blue cards are: Amon andromeda Gabriel hatsume isis I&I Lakshimi Nut orochi Ryune Sarasvasti, Sitri, SQ.

This is the team I am considering: Isis, Sitri, Nut , Andromeda.

No board changer, but maybe I can inherit Urd onto Nut.

Seem reasonable? Was thinking maybe i should inherit Andro instead of using her as a sub, the rows seem like a waste , but I don't seem to have any other orb enhance subs that would fit, well maybe Lak, would Lak(Andro) be preferable to Andro?

13. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Your best bet is probably:
    Gabriel/Andro/Ryune/Nut : for non-skill lock needed dungeons
    Gabriel/Andro/Nut or Ryune/Isis : for binds and skill locks depending if you need a board change (or put Urd on Isis)

I wouldn't use Lakshmi - she's a pretty terrible sub. Use her awoken (and soon revo) as a lead instead.

Inheriting a strong orb changer like Andro just makes your life more difficult - especially onto a longer cd skill. ASQ would be beneficial for bursts and his delay could be handy, or I&I can work as well.

14. igomadness

igomadness Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Huh, No Sitri? I figured she would make the team, but I'm guessing you value heartmaking more since you included gabriel.

In any case, I know no 1 team works for everything. Its just that I have zero +297 blue cards so I've got to pick and choose a bit at the start here :)

15. 15 Lonely Jackalopes

15 Lonely Jackalopes Active Member

Looking for some opinions. I just got my third Sumire and can now more easily make a full system. 4x Sumire, Rinoa, and either Pianis or Alfecca. I also have Nut, Isis, Xmas Paulina, and Andromeda plus probably some other good things.

The problem is, I have other teams. I have Kaede (though only one, so suboptimal), Sherias roots (Optimal if I get ragdra), You Yu, Tsubaki, Blue Sonia, Parvati, and plenty of other options (including what might be perfect options for Myr if I ever skill her up).

Is it going to be worth it for me to invest in a Sumire team? Does she do anything my other teams wouldn't? She would be my only full system. My Tsubaki team is close with 4/6 at 7 turns and the other two at 9 turns, but will do more damage.

16. grinder

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    @15 Lonely Jackalopes The teams you listed are all pretty different in play style, so I'll give it a big ol' "it depends".

Sumire is a different play style than non-cross teams, so if you have 1, they pretty much all play the same. If I were you, I probably wouldn't take the effort to complete the Sumire team if you're happy with the options.

However, If you want to try. Sumire x3 / Nut (w/Andro, probably) / Xmax Paulina or Isis / Sumire would be about as good as it gets for Sumire.

15 Lonely Jackalopes likes this.
  17. 15 Lonely Jackalopes

15 Lonely Jackalopes Active Member

Thanks for the reply @grinder Kinda how I was feeling. I think I'll treat it as a long term project to work on.

18. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Feel free to try out different teams and see what you like. Sitri could replace Nut. The problem with her is you may end up with so many blues, you find it hard to hit a cross and the 5-match; but you could work around that issue and only use her when she gives you a manageable amount of blue.

Heartmakers are pretty important for survivability. If you don't want to actually use Gabriel, you could inherit him onto Isis or Nut.

19. igomadness

igomadness Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Ahh I hadnt considered having too many blues, I'll just have to try them out and see as you suggest. Thanks!

20. uncleaner

uncleaner Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sumire's really good but I'd go for a Myr team if you have the patience to make one. It has some nice points like unbindable leaders, lots of skill boosts and way more damage which outweighs the benefits of a system imo.