Wadatsumi

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by Feistylady, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Feistylady

Feistylady Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    hello. I play an Urd team with gigas ronia shiva Rodin. I would love to get this monster. Any help ?

2. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    I hate no awoken skill dungeons like Wadatsumi. :punch:

Usually I just take a simple flat multiplier leader who has color advantage. So when I originally cleared these dungeons I used Verdandi. I'm sure it can be done with Urd as well but it seems like a rough choice taking fire into a water dungeon with no awakenings? o_O

I don't co-op too often so maybe the color advantage doesn't matter there, but I feel it does matter when trying to solo.

3. awkward.fistbumps

awkward.fistbumps semi-retired from pad. Full stam most days

PADherder:
    link
    Yeah I can help. Let me know when

4. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Bold. While green would be good here, U&Y rear their ugly heads. I did it with Osiris back in the day, which was fine enough because the HP/RCV boosting let me survive them. I guess Verd's HP pool allowed for similar.

I recommend a bit of tankiness for anyone trying this dungeon for the first time. No rows/TPA/oe really cuts out the damage on a lot of teams, and the lack of time extension can similarly sting. Boosted HP/RCV lets you buy a turn or two in places for actives. Urd might cut it, but you're likely better off leading with Rodin and pairing with an Awoken Shiva or Freyr, if available.
    Really the best option to get Wada is the Descended Carnival hourly dungeon. It allows for awakenings and is easier to complete, imo. She's not a 100% drop so it may take a run or two, but it's worth it.
    http://puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1439

Seanna likes this.
  5. sgt502

sgt502 人造人間、フラスコの中の小人

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Run a combo team that don't rely much on skills or awakenings, because, obviously you don't have skill boost, TPA, rows, orbs enhancer, time extend etc.

6. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    For this dungeon, and other no awakening dungeons, I have been using my dark focused ronove team paired with myr for the extra move time. Works a treat.

7. diz

diz Active Member

For 'no awakening dungeon' I am using Roots with time badge or I am pairing my Oda with a Lu Bu. With Roots you just need to be fast enough to make at least 5 combos for 20x damage, is enough for most floors. Oda and Lu Bu gives you 50k+ HP and Some RCV. So you should be able to survive some hits.

8. jq1790

jq1790 Awoken Karin Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Awoken Karin bends Wada over her knee if you play well. UmiYama take a while but everything else is gravy.

9. Fam-iel

Fam-iel Can't pull Leilan >_<

User ID:
    Why would you want wadatsumi? He sucks