1. Do you play all the newest mobile games? Want to get those games for FREE?

AppInvasion.com is looking for passionate mobile gamers to be their moderators. PM NeoCHI for more details.

What is the best mono dark team??

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by david, Apr 1, 2013.

1. david

david New Member

I asked this question before with my mono red team and it was VERY helpful. But now I have a dark team and I am torn on a few different monsters. I understand there are situational monsters that you would use in sub spots but most teams seem to have a core group that you use with only really one sub spot.

So to anyone out there that plays mono dark or knows alot about mono dark, could you plz help list what you think the best mono dark team would be??

Something like....

Lead - Persephone
    Vampire Lord
    Hattori Hanzo
    CDK
    Situational Sub.... IE. Drawn Joker, Hades, Lilith
    Friend Lead - ???

Idk This is just what I threw together as an example. Any of this sound right??

2. kalorm

kalorm New Member

One mistake people always make is to exclude dual attribute monsters from their mono team lists. They don't always work, obviously, but for mono dark, I find abyss Neptune to be an excellent sub. Poison is always useful.

3. Trix

Trix New Member

Friend lead can be either Loki or Lunar D'spinas.

(Geez. I want a Hanzo so bad, but I guess I'm pretty satisfied with Persephone yesterday :D)

4. david

david New Member

Yea I must say I rolled every card listed on Easter. Took me 30 rolls total and I was really looking for more Red help but here is what I have.....

Persephone
    Hades
    Drawn Joker
    Lilith
    Hanzo
    Vampire

I already had the Black Dragon and CDK.

I just want to see if there is more out there that are BETTER to sub in that I can look for later.

5. Sdchargers

Sdchargers New Member

The only dark monster you need to form the best dark team would be a hera. The team would be
    Persephone
    CDK
    Duke Vamp Lord
    Hanzo
    Hera
    Loki friend

I don't know if you have a high level healer or orochi to do hera, but if you do, definitely go for it.

6. david

david New Member

Yea I have a Hera team set up already,

Lead Ogre (level 5)
    Lilith (Level 30)
    Naga (level 5)
    Harpie Demon (Max Level)
    Harpie Demon (Max Level)
    Friend - Ama Oko with 739 RCV

7. leemeru

leemeru New Member

Looks like it's going to be one long grind. GL with that. Looks pretty solid as long as you be extra careful in the first few waves. With the low attack level of your ogre and naga theyre likely to put you in a deep danger zone. If you can set up your board with mass attacks plus extra light combos and blow them all away in a hit then looks like you'll be pretty solid.

8. david

david New Member

Yea I have 26 stones saved so I can die a few times. I would be willing to dump at least 10 stones if it means getting a Hera. Per other posts it seems like it's a 100% drop am I right?

Also is there anything I can do to that team to make it stronger?? Hard to stay under the HP threshold even with such a hight level Ama Oko friend since I don't have an Orochi

9. Sdchargers

Sdchargers New Member

You got some time. Work on leveling and evolving the naga and lilith to strengthen your team. And yes, it is a 100% drop chance. Your difficulty will be in the first four waves. Just make sure that if you level/evolve the naga and lilith that your ama friend can still heal you up to 70% every turn.

10. Jumaki

Jumaki New Member

not so sure about "best" team, but a really good team would ideally run:

pers/loki hanzo cdk vamp yomi/anubis/hera/hades

11. snowmeow9

snowmeow9 New Member

Some other monsters that haven't been mentioned:

Annihilate Mechdragon Hadar (can't get him right now, but hopefully the mech dungeons will roll around again)
    Dark Golem Mk. III (can get the Dark Golem from Breakers Wednesday or Friday)
    Keeper of Rainbow (can get today or any Tuesday from his dungeon)

I'm certainly not saying these guys are better than a God like Hera or Hades - but since a Persephone + Loki pairing gives 3x Attack and 3x RCV, but only 1.5x HP, these guys can be useful to pad your HP and make sure you can take more hits. Just something else to consider.

There's also Cerberus, the Guardian of Hell if you are lucky enough to get him to drop from the Dark Skydragon dungeon.

Good luck on Hera! I'm going in with a resist/Odin team and hoping to get her to round out my dark team as well.

12. david

david New Member

Cool. Thx for all the input guys!

I have a Dark Golem Mk. III already and I HAD 7 rainbow keepers, (FUCK Rainbow Dungeon! Tried to get 4 more dark keepers for evo mats and did 8 runs in Rainbow today using stones and only got 2 Dark keepers.) So I used Rainbow Keepers to exp my CDK, I think I got 15,000 exp for infusing a Rainbow Keeper. Nothing else to do with 7 of them so I kept 5 for now.

BTW, does Dark not have an equivalent leader that gives 2x attack and 2x hp as leader ability?? Like Hermes for Blue, Ares for Red, Artemis for Green???

13. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn Slumbering Zeus Staff Member

User ID:
    You know dark keepers drop in the other keeper dungeons too, right? It's just that rainbow keeper is 100% either light or dark, whereas light/dark appearances are random in the other dungeons.

Sadly, light/dark are a step behind rgb in our leaders. Our new greek gods (1.5 attack/hp/rcv) are like their old Indian gods. We don't have a match for their new greek gods (2x attack/hp), but hopefully we will someday.

14. david

david New Member

Ugh..... Well I have Shiva the Destroyer for my Red mono and I have been doing ok I guess. I think just as importantly though, they did give Persephone the same orb change capabilities as the better rbg leaders so that's something.......

15. Sdchargers

Sdchargers New Member

I think mono red, green and blue teams would argue that they get an advantage with their leader skills, but dark and light get 2 of the best gods in the game in zeus and hera. There is hera-is, but i dont know if she is out on the US version yet as i haven't ever heard about her or seen her in game. But, then again, there aren't any dark or light pengdras or noel dragons.....

16. Cel

Cel New Member

They're in the game, it just depends on when Gungho will open the dungeons. And we do have the noel dragons, since plenty of people are using them today. I don't believe Light/Dark Pengdras are in the JP version either, or at least where to get them. I'm hoping maybe the later levels of the tech dungeons.