What is your favorite team you have and why?

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Son_of_Poseidon, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Son_of_Poseidon

Son_of_Poseidon Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Let's see the whales and the lucky players come out in the community! What team do you currently have that is your favorite or the one you are most proud of? Also why is it?

Personally, I love my Kaede team! I have 2 Kaedes, and pulled both before the Uevo! My team isn't the optimum team, but it's still really good!

Lead: Kaede (Hyper Max)
    Kaede (Hyper Max)
    Vishnu (a lot of +s)
    Verdandi (a lot of +s)
    GOdin

I am a very light IAP player (don't know last time I purchased outside of the "one time deal").

My other team I am proud of is my XM team!

Lead: XM (Pentamax)
    Uriel (Hyper Max)
    Uriel (Hyper Max)
    Uriel (+297)
    Gadius (+297)

I am really lucky with my pulls being a very light IAP! Well, let's see them!

Seanna likes this.
  2. nickjr

nickjr Pushbutton kouhai of whale senpais

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

-preens-

(in reality, the team name is always ADQXQ lol just so I'm not bothered when I temporarily swap out my Wedding Brigade subs for other subs)

O4rfish and Emmy <3 soccer like this.
  3. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My favorite team is Hathor. Why? Because it's Hathor :3

I rolled her about 2 years ago and she is still my main to this day. She got me through a lot of the game when previously I could not clear anything "difficult", so she holds a special place in my heart. I have a lot of fun playing her and continue to try to use her to clear things to this day.

My current lineup is Roots, AAma, Maeda, Kanna.

I also really like my Bacetet team because it was an early dream of mine to be able to own and play a combo lead, especially Bastet because she's relatively easy to use compared to some of the others and now I have her hehe.

Emmy <3 soccer and StarDragon12 like this.
  4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I just pulled Ronove on Friday and he is super fun. I run double Kaede, Awoken Orochi, and Dkali if I'm in coop. If not I replace orochi and Dkali with Ragdrag and Ame no Uzume. Dkali being unbindable is usually enough for binds especially since everybody makes hearts. Orochi being blue with 4 prongs helps take out fire enemies.

Radra is fun too.

Sky7 likes this.
  5. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have to give the nod to 2 teams as a tie. Tsubaki and Parvati are my favorite. I like matching 2 colors in interesting ways. I've had them since the start so sentimental reasons are also there

Sky7, Arranging and Emmy <3 soccer like this.
  6. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I dont get to play it much because Sparkled is my only Antares friend, but my Antares team is my favorite and i dont know why.

7. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

I love my Beach Miru team because it's full of waifus XD

The curent lineup is BMyr (Urd)/ Skuld (Urd)/ Navi (Carat)/ Andro/ Beach Urd, all hypermaxed. I'm waiting for Revo Lakshmi to replace BUrd, and I'm really hoping I get Ryune.

I also just rolled Gremory and I love her team too Gremory/ Panda/ Panda/ Akechi/ Eschamli (because why not But Waiphon would probably replace Escha for harder dungeons.

My favorite team that I would love to try out would probably be the new Ra Drag team with 2 Dkalis, Kanna, and Isis but sadly I only have Isis.

8. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Leilan is my favorite team.

Cleared all content besides Ult Arena 2+3 along with the stupid machine techs that all hit for 40k+ per round and have 10m+ HP per round >_<

She got more love with the one shot #4 clear too C:

The team is Awoken Leilan / FG Leilan (Indra Inherit) OR Pure / AFreyr OR ROdin / Gadius / Minerva

Non-IAP, and I squander my stones a lot, so my box sucks too :D

Ele likes this.
  9. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My most used team these days is MAthena (Hydra)/Nepdra/RagDrag (Ana Ceres)/Avalon/Spica (Unawoken Liu Bei). But my Myr team got me ZeusDra and HeraGon.

10. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Right now it's Sherias Roots. Before that it was Awoken Horus and before that was B/L Isis. I had a brief love affair with Osiris and still revisit Awoken Apollo from time to time.

- I hate hate HATE orb troll, so a leader that's match X of Y (Horus, Durga) is infinitely better than match X of X (Ra, Sakuya).
    - Tankiness is welcome (RCV boost at least, HP boost is also good)
    - I strongly prefer relying on the natural board for damage, and clearing it out as best as possible every turn. Teams where you stall a bit, unleash orb changers, and repeat are less fun for me (although quite effective!).

I'll take natural boards and a bunch of subs dripping with utility (shields/delays/burst) if given the option.

Granted, my first major gods were Isis, Susano, and Orochi. Maybe it's just something that imprinted on me as a fledging PADer.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    Seanna and Sky7 like this.
  11. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    a.luci

my wife and I have the exact same team and subs. 3 heart makers per team, 50k hp solo, rcv boost, only need 6 orbs to do damage, god killer. the list goes on and on.

Sky7 likes this.
  12. Gargoyle242

Gargoyle242 Cunnin' Linguist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Anaphon & YY are my 2 favorite. Anaphon for dungeons with hard hitting preemptives, and YY for speed farming and everything else. YY is like a thermonuclear kitten: he can't take dmg for shit, but he can level cities. And Ana is the epitome of tank, a shield on top of 50k+ HP.

Sky7 likes this.
  13. bda145

bda145 Member

I think Dantalion is starting to be a favorite for me. Being Dantalion, gadius,gadius,gadius urd.stupid HIGH DAMAGE. And fun. Otherwise probably yomidra since it's my first hypermaxxed team

Sky7 likes this.
  14. Flandre

Flandre Scarlet Devil Staff Member

Anubis

Everything else feels boring and un-fun aside from maybe Kushi and Sakuya

As for most proud of, can't really think of anything, my box is not that great

15. nickjr

nickjr Pushbutton kouhai of whale senpais

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    SAME HERE and lack of usage of active skills is my leading cause of death in dungeons (most likely)

Sky7 likes this.
  16. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    Sumire probably takes the cake compared to every leader I have, and mostly for strange reasons. Because the team is imperfect, and the damage output is relatively low, every damn dungeon I've taken her in feels like work. I've had to combo harder, manage actives better, and plan my tactics every single time. And this has made every single clear significantly more satisfying. I feel like I really earned my victories with her. And as a result, I'm a marginally better player because of it. I got further in the one shot challenge with Sumire than I did with Grem, which is damned impressive.

That said, Despite being a recent acquisition, Ronove is so damned fulfilling! To be able to consistently clear rogues like Linthia with him still being unskilled and unevoed is a joy in and of itself.

Marr likes this.
  17. Squeegee

Squeegee Active Member

18. awkward.fistbumps

awkward.fistbumps semi-retired from pad. Full stam most days

PADherder:
    link
    I like blue myr and sephiroth best. And if I can find a daredevil coop partner I run kerokeroplessie.

19. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Most used right now is Hermes/ASQ. I like it because it's tanky, but can put out huge numbers, yet can also control damage well. The team has gotten me through a lot of the tougher dungeons I struggled with using other teams.

It's funny, Hermes was my 3rd rem pull ever, including the pull at the end of tutorial. That was years ago. I had no use for him back then. After not playing for a couple years, I came back, and he is now my most used lead. Always hang onto at least 1 of a card!

20. Son_of_Poseidon

Son_of_Poseidon Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I need one more DKali and a Ra drag for that... and I might have to test out that Gremory team if I roll her... I'd put my Typhon in there instead due to his bind clear and amazing active skill that combos with akechi!

Great and diverse answers thus far! I expected to see more Kaede teams to be honest, lol!