[WIP] All Aboard the Krishna Hype Train!! (updated 11/16)

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by foxwaffles, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Initially I was planning to inherit RGY on my ACC, but now I am actually considering D/L batman, that has the 2 turn delay and 2 turn bind clear. This gives me coverage either way for kagu (if I get delayed or not). on other floors that may bind for 3+ turns, this would give a delay too (assuming the enemy doesnt have status shield). I also already have a heartbreaker in Antares on the team. Thoughts?

I also rolled Carat today.. I have 11 skill boosts, which is 4.3x burst. hmmmm

2. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Your team is exactly like mine. seems perfect. the only one that I can see being changed is Yamato for Leilan. but honestly that's optional. I prefer the heartmaker

Xayvin likes this.
  3. Xayvin

Xayvin Gremerry! <3

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wicked! I'm going to finish putting the team together today. Thanks bro. :)

4. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I also 297 my Khrisna; currently skill lv1 until Monday :p
    I'm still unsure what team to take for One Shot 4.

The fursthest I've been is with my Myr team I reached floor 19 (and died coz I failed to make a cross :( -- and yet, if I recall I had to use most of my skills....)

Any team suggestion would be great (I'm blue starter) :)

5. Revelate

Revelate Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    What I ran was Krishna / Cao Cao / Yamato / Sanada / Urd but really it could've been just about anything from what I saw and I would've switched the team up some. Krishna is super flexible as everyone correctly states.

kandjar likes this.
  6. Revelate

Revelate Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I don't know Zeusdra dungeon at all but with your box assuming levels and what not are correct, I'd look at it like:

Krishna^Urd/Leilan/Yamato/Uriel/Tsubaki or ACC^Ame

Urd/Leilan maybe swapped, 3rd heartmaker base might be preferable to the more frequent combo Leilan -> Yamato or Uriel.

kandjar likes this.
  7. Expagel

Expagel Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cleared Linthia M+ for the first time last night after two failures. The key to winning was stalling during Linthia's first form and her 5 turn damage shield; she just doesn't hit as hard as in her second form, and getting Yamato and Antares up for the second form meant 2 big red blobs that were half-enhanced; I was able to one-shot her despite the awoken skill bind.

It was also indirect proof of concept that Sanada's active is perfect for Krishna, and I'm thinking of voting for him in the upcoming PCGF. Was leaning towards Akechi or Pandora for my newly rolled Gremory, but I'm guessing Sanada will need the support more.

8. woodyfly

woodyfly Active Member

Just pulled krishna today! Anyone have an idea what my strongest setup would be for arena1? I have tons of fire subs. What card should I guarantee a +297? I'm thinking sanada?

Notable subs:
    R/G Cao cao
    Awoken cao cao
    Red valk
    Sanada
    Tsubaki
    Urdx2
    Ares
    Red sonia
    2x Awoken minerva
    Scarlet
    Gadius
    Awoken kagu

Utility:
    Freyr
    Red riding hood
    Rozuel
    Valen
    Zeta hydra
    Echidna
    Krishna dupe
    A shiva

9. keshin

keshin Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    HI! I have some team building questions if anyone has a quick moment to help (=. Here are my fire subs; what would be the best team I can make out of these? ​

Attached Files:

10. Uhrkrass

Uhrkrass Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You can make a tpa-heavy team with Liu Bei/A.Kagu/A.Kagu/Set.

11. keshin

keshin Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks so much for the prompt reply!
    I will give this team a shot when i finally get around to evoing my Hinos.
    I've heard that set is pretty underpowered right now; is that true?

12. woodyfly

woodyfly Active Member

Just did arena1 with:
    +297 krishna
    +297 urd
    +297 sanada
    +0 scarlet
    +0 rozuel

All max skilled except for rozuel. No inherits. I really like rozuel but I might consider trying red riding hood instead. Triple rows, bind clear, 511 rcv, OE, sbr.... Not sure which card is better

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  13. foxwaffles

foxwaffles The waffliest of the foxes ON FIRE

PADherder:
    link
    @bee @D1m3TR1 @keshin
    Updated you guys into the friends directory, thank you!

Sorry it took a while, Pokemon Sun/Moon were just released :rolleyes:

------

I'll format the rest of the subs eventually just let me get over my Sun/Moon hype fever first :wideyed:

Congratulations to everyone who has cleared Arenas, mythical+'s, and everything else!

bee likes this.
  14. Gargoyle242

Gargoyle242 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I didn't get a chance to try mythical, but I beat Linthia legend for the 1st time with Krish. I had Grodin equipped on Minerva for the awoken binds. How did you deal with the predras? Did you use a def break or just burst through? I'm sure I can beat it next time it comes around.

15. Bane Shydow

Bane Shydow Nephthys Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Awoken Ares is a good sub to consider as well.

Set is good as a sub, but he's pretty far behind the curve as a lead right now.

16. Shade622

Shade622 New Member

User ID:
    Managed to roll Krishna today, just need to skill him up and plus him. Still trying to figure out which team I want to go with. I have a lot of red sub options, but I'm missing Sanada :(

Right now I'm thinking Krishna(a.Ares)/yamato/a.Leilan/scarlet/a.Caocao(RGY)/krishna

I'm sure I'll figure out the teams I want in time. I think I've just gotten so used to leaders that require certain subs that I'm not used to this kind of freedom.

17. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    It's totally understandablllleeee. Who was your starter?! :D

Also, I rolled once today, thinking it'd be hilarious to pull another Kirshna. I now have a second one. Wat do?

18. foxwaffles

foxwaffles The waffliest of the foxes ON FIRE

PADherder:
    link
    Save for Awoken :rolleyes: Evolve to bankai and skill inherit something on to it :rolleyes: Anything except selling :rolleyes:

I started with Popplio! My fiance started with Rowlet and one of my friends spent a good few hours resetting for a female Litten and GTS'd a spare female Litten for a female Rowlet, and so I now own all three starters! hehehe

I got a female Popplio my first try, I got lucky

19. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Haha, I was actually thinking of bankai'ing him and inheriting a Gadius or Saria active, yeah.. Since I went with Chiyome on the first one; omg has it worked out well too, and it'll be even better once Krishna himself is max-skilled. No, I wouldn't sell.. This second Isis from a while back, however...

Oh awesome! X3 I landed a female Litten off my first starter too, haha. Way to get all your starters early! XD

foxwaffles likes this.
  20. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    2/3 Arena yesterday. I died on Green Sonia cuz I was too greedy on spending an active lol.

Changed my team back to having Uriel than Scarlet.

Awoken Ares on Krishna is pretty good. It works because if you have another Awoken Ares on the team you'd have enough skyfall if you ever needed it, but the skyfall isn't actually needed that much. If anything the skyfall ability is just good to have to have more orbs on the next board, not really to increase your current damage.

I find on Kali 2 rows + TPA will get her down below the threshold, and you have to be really unlucky to hit her under 5%. Don't make 3 rows if you don't have to. There's really no point ever in making 3 rows since the damage is just too excessive on any floor. I think the best thing about this team is how you can tank like 2 hits on Kali even without hearts, lol.