[WIP] All Aboard the Krishna Hype Train!! (updated 11/16)

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by foxwaffles, Sep 14, 2016.

1. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've waffled around a bit on that one. For me it's come down to Mori or Ares. Both give about the same level of red on the board, but the tradeoff is skyfall buff or two turns of haste for the rest of the party. A Krishna friend of mine is rolling with an Anaphon inherit which is also welcome as a board clear with red/hearts + haste, but subpar for burst without a followup. Between both of 'em my subs are able to fire off actives a'plenty.

2. Thundercud

Thundercud Active Member

User ID:
    [US] 375,957,215
    Was that my Krishna with the Anaphon inherit? I just removed it... LOL.

I'm curious though if you liked it or not. I can put it back, but I'm messing around with my team quite a bit. I planned to put Urd on Krishna instead of Anaphon. The haste is nice though.

3. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    I also tried Scarlet in there, but didn't like it. 4 orbs is rarely enough when I really want orbs and the haste wasn't enough to justify it. I went back to Urd, actually because the 2nd board clear is nice.

I also agree that while the skyfall active seems like the magic sauce for Krishna, it just isn't needed and I appreciate the inherit on both the Krishna's so much more.

I'm settling on this so far: Krishna (Mori) / Urd (Orochi) / Sanada / Yamato / Rozeul (Urd) / Krishna (??)

wangatang0830 likes this.
  4. Azzablags

Azzablags terrible case of Sopdet Skyfall Syndrome

PADherder:
    link
    Hey guys EU player here been rocking Krishna/Yamato(mori)/sanada/urd/ACC/krishna(mori) had a few successful a1 runs and a few stupid deaths. Using this team I managed to do one shot challenge 4 (Zeusdra version) first attempt with 0 stones this morning. Team is full hyper but no latents

5. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    idk. Maybe?

It was a mixed bag. Often didn't get nearly enough red to deal damage without a followup (Anaphon + Ares would be amazing, most of the time), but it was free healing and haste at least. Probably inferior to a Urd or Verd active; those have enough reds for damage and also board refresh with hearts, on a lower CD. No haste, but oh well.

6. D1m3TR1

D1m3TR1 non-IAP scrub

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    no worries! slight update, my krishna is now skill 8, and will be fully hypermaxed within the next day or two

foxwaffles likes this.
  7. Expagel

Expagel Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I am lucky enough to have a ROdin, and poison is nice here since it gives you a chance to clear or set up the board for the next floor; his awakenings jelling with the team are a nice bonus. Team was Krishna/Yamato/NY Leilan/Antares/ROdin/Krishna.

8. Thundercud

Thundercud Active Member

User ID:
    [US] 375,957,215
    I ask because I just drew another Urd! And she's almost ready to inherit onto Krish. :)

9. Kurii

Kurii Active Member

I agree. Skyfall has the advantage of being enhanced without having to use something like Sanada. But it's hit or miss most of the time. Either you don't get any red skyfalls, or you get too much and it all clears each other. I mean, it helps for leads like A.Bastet where you only really need like 4 orbs, but needing 6-9 is too much for skyfalls to handle consistently.

For your team, I might swap out Rozuel (Urd) for Rozuel (Verd). That way you have Urd + Sanada combo and Verd + Yamato combo. But it's up to you.

10. grinder

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks, that's a great suggestion. SI creates so many options I don't look outside of my narrow box often enough.

11. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I finally hypered my Krishna today woo. I got like 5 skillups from the insect dungeon, then just py'd the rest. I hate farming skillups.

So far have been mostly testing these two teams:
    Krisha(Urd) / Antares / Yamato / Yamato / ACaoCao(D/L batman delay + bind clear) / Krishna
    Krisha / Antares / Yamato / AAres / ACaoCao / Krishna

I have beaten Arena 1 quite a few times already, even with my unfinished team. One thing I am a bit unsure of is the excessive row awakenings, which I rarely end up using. With Antares on the team, I have killed most of the floors with a simple 3+3 or 3+3+3. The dmg is already so good. The only time I do rows is on Grisar and Kali it seems... today got some crazy skyfalls.. and my Antares did 96 million dmg (god killer) before the 50% reduction, which is to say he (she?) did enough damage on his own to one shot dkali :O

I might switch out yamato for an Urd, to at least have 1 tpa card to boost dmg with less orbs. But that's another card I need to 297...

12. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    After tried more, I think we don't need Silk. Unless the boss has extremely high HP (like Zeus Machine), the enhance from Sanada is enough for anything. I change my Krishna back to Mori.
    Still trying to figure the last spot should be Scarlet/Dantalion or another big orb changer (Ares/Yamato).

13. honestrade

honestrade Well-Known Member

Well I've got my Krishna hypered, but I'm still having a problem focusing on a team build because my 297s are limited. Here's what I have decided so far: Sanada and Cao Cao. For the remaining two spots I'm trying to decide between the following subs: Urd (will be used as an inherit at least), Yamato, Tsubaki, Raoh, Rozuel, RGY, Xmas Sonia, Misato, Leilan. Any advice or direction would be appreciated.

14. tehasianhobo

tehasianhobo New Member

User ID:
    tehasianhobo
    PADherder:
    link
    I would definitely hyper an Urd if you're running Sanada and Cao. I'd fill the last slot in with Yamato generally, so he would also get hypered. RGY is a pretty situational sub, but he can be very handy. I'd either hyper him or keep him as an inherit.

honestrade likes this.
  15. Celerity

Celerity Youkai Hunter

I feel like leader binds are Krishna's only weakness, and since putting bind clear on ACC isn't ideal, I would probably use Urd + Rozuel and inherit Yamato onto her. Urd + Yamato with Cao Cao carrying RGY is the greedier option, it feels better but will occasionally prove fatal.

honestrade likes this.
  16. D1m3TR1

D1m3TR1 non-IAP scrub

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    hey @foxwaffles , my krishna is now max skilled with a Verd inherit. latents pending

on another note, thoughts on dl batman inherit on rozuel? or should i go with another bind clear? i already have l.meta on belial

17. grinder

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    Go D/L Batman. I can't think of situation where you'll need 2 bind clearers and that delay is very helpful.

D1m3TR1 likes this.
  18. foxwaffles

foxwaffles The waffliest of the foxes ON FIRE

PADherder:
    link
    Updating!

----

Leilan is best if you have Yamato, Urd is best if you have Sanada, and if you so happen to have all four then you can experiment to figure out what you liked. I replaced my Leilan with Urd and I'm a lot less stressed with actives. Much better!

I plan on inheriting some sort of orb changer and bind clearer onto Krishna and Minerva. Thinking Chiyome or Ares or Antares or Valk or something similar for Krishna and RRH for Minerva. Either that or inherit Leilan onto Krishna? But I use her for other things :v

D1m3TR1 likes this.
  19. Seanna

Seanna Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I rolled all my stones this past GF in the hopes of getting Leilan, Urd or Antares. No luck, though I did pick up 2 extra Krishna... is there any use for extras?

20. Revelate

Revelate Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    For farm content I'd inherit a Krishna over Krishna as a pseudo SDR; however, finding more and more that I'm not enamored of skyfall as there are non-trivial damage absorbs in modern content and I'd rather overwrite it with a board change or sanada style burst.

I suppose at a quick glance when talking farming if you didn't want to carry Uriel / Gadius on your box, you could roll 2x Krishna and then use the partner's Krishna with a board change inherit (and preferably SDR latents heh) soley, and you're sort of stuck with a bind clear inherit on ACC... sounding like less and less of a good idea haha; especially since Sanada or Yamato who I presume are in your team are typically enough burst option for the content Krishna trivializes anyway. Harder content I'd want the heart makers anyhow.

My thoughts anyway.