[WIP] All Aboard the Krishna Hype Train!! (updated 11/16)

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by foxwaffles, Sep 14, 2016.

1. SNSD

SNSD Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Do I have a functional (read:end game) Krishna team?

I have: Krishna x2, Cao Cao, Urd x4, Gadius, Napolean, Dantalion, Set, Hinokagu, Uriel, RGY, Freyr, Rozuel x2, Ame.

No Leilan, Sanada, Ares, Yamato, Antares <- pretty much all the best red guys...

2. ew74

ew74 Member

Has anyone had any successful runs at machine Athena and/or arena 3 with Krishna? I'm farming A1 with ease now and have recently cleared A2 with my Krishna team. On the lookout for my next (reasonable) challenge...

3. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have Antares as an inherit, if that counts :p Godkiller is sometimes a liability. My Krishna team has none of those cards and frolics through Arena 1.

- Get an unbindable bind clearer (Gadius, Ame, RGY, or Roz)
    - Get a TPA assassin to carry you when you're at 8 red orbs and/or to smash high defense monsters when you're at 10+ orbs (Roz, Set, Hino, etc)
    - Get at least one heartmaker (Uriel, Urd, Gadius, Dantelion, etc)
    - Get someone to help deal with poison (and possibly jammers) like Cao Cao, Urd, Gadius
    - For Kali specifically, you'll want an enhance (Freyr/Set) or gravity because without those you need something like 16 red orbs minimum to hurt Kali hard enough. Could be done via inherit or the actual card
    - Row enhances are gravy

After that... aim for synergy, if possible. Gadius + Uriel, or Urd + Cao Cao. Any heartmaker + any heartbreaker, etc.

Personally I'd go:

Roz (Urd inherit), Cao Cao, Hino, Uriel, with Krishna inheriting Freyr. It's a healthy mix of TPA and rows and gets you all the elements as above. Uriel's RCV is amazingly welcome on the team, and Hino's armor shatter+orb change should make quick work of the predras? I don't know if you need considerations for A3 and the god dragons, but inheritance should solve those issues.

SNSD likes this.
  4. Bane Shydow

Bane Shydow Nephthys Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    CaoCao / Urd / Uriel / Flex should work just fine.

SNSD likes this.
  5. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Whelp, I just rolled a Krishna and Dantalion, care to catch me up on what a team looks like?

I have unlimited Tsubakis, Yamato, Rodin, Gadius, Urd, Leilan (Awoken and R/G), Antares, Set, R/B Ame, Hino, RRH, Valen, Revo.Minerva all leveled and skilled with an in progress Sanada, Onion Knight, Terra, Laila, Dino Rider.

Along with untouched Wedding Ra, Ronia, Freyr, Uriel, Belial, Chiyome, Squall, Harley Quinn, Markab, Thuban and, probable MVP inherit, Silk.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  6. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Not a Krishna pro but, from what I've run with him, I don't think Silk is really needed. I have only failed to one shot Kali once, which was the above A2 run. Since you have Sanada, that shouldn't be a problem because I've just been using Leilan+Belial. I was going to inherit Freyr just to be safe but, if I had Sanada, I wouldn't worry about it.

7. uncleaner

uncleaner Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hey, I just rolled one too and looking through here Sanada/Yamato/Urd/Flex seems like the standard team. Flex being Minerva or Markab with a bind clear, Cao Cao, or a big TPA monster so that you don't have to use 9 orbs to kill things and stuff like that.

What inherits are you guys putting on Krishna btw? I was thinking about Urd, but after trying it out in endless having a big burst like Ares or Ronia seems like it would be better.

8. sunglassesmichael

sunglassesmichael Ruka button is OP

User ID:
    NA: 371,153,246
    PADherder:
    link
    Finally got mine, too, and wondering what kind of utility people like to pack for (coop) arena 1? possibly later arena versions.

Up to now I've been using SQuermes for Arena which is kinda similar but you need two colors to burst and the RCV bonus is only active on turns when you've used an Active, so I feel like Krishna might give me a similarly safe experience that's even easier than the team I've been running.

I have two (Fire) Urds (three counting the B team) but they're all inherited right now and I won't pull them off until the inheritance overhaul makes putting them on and off less troublesome, so I'll have to do without Urd.

Both teams potentially have 2 Yamatos, 2 Antares, Uriel, Gadius and most the other big subs are available to one or the other team, if not both.

9. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    For my A1 runs, I run Leilan/Belial/Urd/Misato and all I bring for inherits is Fire Dragon Swordsman. Once I finish my second Freyr, I'll inherit him onto Krishna, just to be safe and guarantee the kill on Kali. I haven't found a need for delays or shields so far, might help on Kagu but you could just save the bind clear instead.

10. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been solo running A1 with Urd/Ares/Uriel (Freyr)/Caocao(GOdin). GOdin's only purpose being the tamadra stage. Freyr being a safety utility in case I get screwed on Kali. Two rows and a TPA seem to one-hit Kali with the damage active.

But I recently got Rozuel and hypered her and seemed more useful just for the bind clear awakening. Probably too lazy to change builds.

Anyone solod Mech Hera with Krishna? I feel like its doable, but I guess its hard to find spots to stall.

11. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Right here

12. uncleaner

uncleaner Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That's a really impressive, I burned a ton of stamina today on mech hera and couldn't beat it without a delay. First time I ate a fat skill delay on floor 4 and died to golems, second time I got a fire skyfall, healed him to full and got delayed to the stone age. idk what pdx is talking about with that 20% chance, RIP.

Anyway if you want to make it easier bring an echidna or an orochi and find someone with a Mori inherit. Echidna lets you delay floor 4 and is back up in time for the last floors, and double Mori inherits lets you blow up floor 8 and 9 and haste your team back up for Hera, it makes things a lot simpler.

13. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Can someone fill me in on Rozuel? I have one right now, sold a dupe I got a while ago, and I've yet to find a use for her. Based on the above post and the fact that she made it into the PCGF, I'm clearly misisng something.

14. SNSD

SNSD Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Ronove

15. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Oh I thought it was a Krishna thing

16. sunglassesmichael

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    She's apparently Ronove's favorite color coverage for at least one of her colors, yeah.

I have her and Ronove on my main, but I don't have Kaede or Vishnu for subs or a Ronove to pair with on my alt, so I haven't really tried to do anything with him yet.

17. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What badge to people usually use with Krishna? I haven't found a specific badge necessary for most teams, only HP for Myr and Minerva since they can tank Kali's hit with it. I'd just been putting time extend on everything else because nothing else seemed useful but I just found out about leader bind immune and it seemed like an easier solution than inheriting.

18. sunglassesmichael

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Keep in mind that one won't save your friend leader, only yours.

In dungeons that specifically Bind the friend leader (or full team or color-based or just cases where its randomly selected), you're out of luck.

19. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ah that I didn't know, not as good.

On a different note, I currently run Leilan/Belial/Urd/Misato. Is it worth dropping Misato for Minerva? I lose haste and the Urd combo but get better stats and a shorter cool down. If I put Swordsman on Minerva, I can still get that Urd combo sometimes.

20. sunglassesmichael

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Personally, I'd prefer something that combo'd with the blue orbs from Urd, if I could get it.

Homura isn't inheritable, though. And the new Christmas Hatsume overlaps with Yamato's Green, rather than Homura's blue.

Like with Christmas Halloween Chiyome (who also changes Green) I feel like her value might be higher if she changed Blue instead.