[WIP] All Aboard the Krishna Hype Train!! (updated 11/16)

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by foxwaffles, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't have anything else that combos with Urd that doesn't also break hearts. For me, it's really just down to Minerva or Misato, whichever one I stick with will get Swordsman. Freyr will probably go on Krishna himself, just need to get Noah evolved for my dupe.

2. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I solo'd Mech Hera last night with Krishna(Verd)/ACC(RGY)/Sanada/Urd/Yamato/Krishna. Took 2 tries. I took hits when I could and tried to conserve actives for when I absolutely needed them.

3. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Ok from what I'm gathering for subs I should go: Sanada/Yamato/R.Minerva (Red Drag Knight or RRH)/and in last slot do I do Big Dick Row Beast Rodin or Everyone's Favourite Urd? Or y'know, any of the other potentials I have?

From watching videos and hearing from you guys I don't really have to run things like 7-turn hasters like I do with Saras because I can just take the hits as I like?

4. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Time extension for lack of better option. HP/ATK/RCV are excessive and skill boost is unnecessary. The SBR opens up some sub flex, but I'm naturally at 100% SBR anyways.

I'm a big fan of a TPA assassin to help burst through high defense mobs like fatty dragon (4+3+3 does the trick) like Roz or Shiva or Christ-Bei, although timing Minerva for her armor shatter would also work most of the time.

In the absence of that, I think Urd > Rodin. Urd+Sanada is a killer board, and an anti poison/jammer would be welcome.

wangatang0830 likes this.
  5. Orange Crush

User ID:
    Isn't fatty only 1.5m def? I'd think I should be more worried about Zhou Yu and Hino (since I dont have a delay). Also isnt Fatty a terrific place to stall. And if we are looking for a TPA assassin, wouldnt Hino pretty much take the cake? Got them TPAs, a row AND a OE and an impending Revo. And I couldnt I just inherit, Urd onto Krishna for that boss burst?

Keep in mind I've only run my Krishna once to use up a best friend and get a stone on Medjandra, mine isnt skilled or Awoken yet, just max leveled and evo'ed. I just want to get a better handle on his team building while I wait for Insect Drags to come back. Also I dont have Shiva (fuck if I havent tried though), Rozuel or Xmas Liu Bei.

6. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Zhou Yu is a joke because you can gib him on round 1. At 1% HP he'll just bring up his status shield instead of dancing on your face.

Hino is trickier, and Rodin's poison does work in the absence of a delay (or good damage control+bind clear).

Urd inherit also works, but since we're discussing SI Rodin inherit works, too, and we're back to baseline.

Assassin hino does take the cake, yes :p

7. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    +15% HP badge. Because it's great to have even more ridiculous HP in single-player.

8. Zante

Zante Generally Indecisive

User ID:
    Is Reincarnated shiva a viable partner leader?

9. Orange Crush

User ID:
    Doubt it, you'd need a bevy of orb change hastes with fingers and TPAs. Nothing really fits that bill.

10. dragoonj

dragoonj Active Member

Does anybody have any thoughts on Raoh vs. Antares for a Krishna team? I have both and am trying to decide which one to +297.

11. Orange Crush

User ID:
    Probably Rao, big burst comes from Rows and God Killer can sometimes be a liability for stuff like Sopdet in Arena. Also HP works out to be like 2300 higher.

dragoonj likes this.
  12. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    I personally use bind-immune leader during my Arena 1 runs so I still have at least a little bit of HP and RCV to stall off leader binds. Nothing sucks more than having 3 Green TAMADRA spawning in Arena 1 and they mess up your plan by binding up everyone.

13. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been using Minerva with a Red Dragon Swordsman inherit for bind clear. Easy to get up so you can use her on Tamas, Kagu floor and in between.

14. Orange Crush

User ID:
    Is RDS a better choice than RRH on Minerva? I theoretically have Yamato, Urd and Sanada in my other sub slots as "heartmakers". But I suspect they would be better saved to use as Redmakers.

15. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have RRH as well but I've been liking Swordsman just because he gets me orbs to kill as well. For Arena, that is enough IMO. If there is some dungeon that needs a bind clear+immediate heal, then I can switch the inherit.

16. Orange Crush

User ID:
    Good enough http://imgur.com/DOxNJ9k

Derpinator likes this.
  17. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Been using Krishna (Ronia)/AAres/Uriel (AFreyr)/Urd/ACaoCao (GOdin) as a stable Arena 1 team. ACaoCao has a GOdin SI for the tamadra floor. My Krishna has Ronia, and I prefer a friend with AAres. The only times I die now is bi-board changer not giving me enough orbs, so it should only be reserved as the last option on Kali. I think ideally I want to see if the board is AAres-able going in to Kali. If I can't AAres, I'll take my chances with Ronia. Last time it fucked me up with only 12 orbs, 3 TPAs was not enough damage (maybe 1 row and 2 normals was enough) even with AFreyr buff.

Also completed MHera and Legendary Sea of Stars, write up in my blog, but damn it was a challenge for sure. The team is just so versatile though. Just the right amount of tankiness. I think it's only flaw is sometimes the skyfall does too much (I actually don't even use Krishna's active much unless I'm desperate), so I'm just talking about an ordinary turn where random fire skyfalls happen without any active. That can really throw the game away.

Aside from that, my fire subs are just loaded and got so many options for SI (defense/damage boost/delay/poison/diff orb changers). Feels real good since Krishna was one of my first rolls.

sunglassesmichael likes this.
  18. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Currently, my only permanent inherit is Swordsman on Minerva. I have Neptune on Urd and Valen on Krishna but I'll be removing both. I was thinking about putting Freyr on Krishna but, from what I see, most people with inherits have put a bicolor board changer. I have a Ronia and chibi Ronia (sold three or four Ronias way back) so I could put one on Krishna instead. But, since my team needs Freyr more than another board changer and people have board changer Krishnas already, I'm not sure if I want to do that. Does anybody else needs a multiplier for Krishna or do people generally prefer board changers?

Since I'm aiming for Sanada anyway, I can put Freyr on some sub instead. I don't use Ronia on anything so I don't mind inheriting her onto something.

19. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I feel like Freyr is used only in rare situations where you might not dish enough damage (AKA on Kali), I don't actually use it anywhere else which is why I wouldn't put it on Krishna. However board changers/Ares/Sanada/Caocao are used almost all the time so it's more useful IMO. Put Freyr on a utility sub is the ideal scenario I think.

20. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yup, I only worked on my dupe Freyr because I fell short on Kali a few times. I'll just put him on Urd then since Leilan+Belial is my usual kill shot and Minerva is occupied. Wish I had Sanada, would make life much easier.