[WIP Team Building] Awoken Lakshmi

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by EoTN, Apr 26, 2015.

1. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

[​IMG]

Lakshmi OP!

Table of Contents
    Introduction

---Why Play Lakshmi?
    ---Pros and Cons of Lakshmi.

Play Style

Leader Pairings

Lakshmi Subs

---Water Attribute Orb Changers
    ---Water Attribute Enhances, Bursts, and Utilities
    ---Heart Orb Changers

Team Building and Team Synergy

---Monster Lineup FAQ

Playing Strategy

---Maximizing Damage Output

More to be added
    Credits
    Changelog

1. The terms Awoken Lakshmi and Lakshmi are used interchangeably in this thread.
    2. Lak is the most commonly used shortening of Lakshmi, but others come up from time to time, just roll with it.
    3. I may or may not know what I'm talking about. If you think something is wrong, call me on it. Odds are you're right.
    4. Fix your autocorrect. If you previously had your autocorrect set to change Lakshmi to Laksh*tty, you can change back now, this is no longer the case. :p
    5. I'm a huge fan of posts with a ton of content. The only problem is that they take up a TON of space, and finding what you want in them is not very easy. As such I make liberal use of spoiler tags. If you dislike spoiler tags, get out while you still can...
    6. Around here, when recommending team comps, We may recommend cards you don't have. Sorry in advance for this! Unless you tell us who you do/don't have, we may end up building teams that you can't build.

Why Play Lakshmi?

To answer this question simply, I paraphrase Chitostyle , "Lakshmi is able to do crazy dps and heal at the same time, along with a really high base HP team."

That one sentence truly encapsulates all that makes Awoken Lakshmi an endgame leader. Now, if you're here for the first time, either it's because you have a Lakshmi and are considering using her as a future leader, or have heard how Strong a leader she is and are wondering if she can live up to the hype. If the former, keep reading. If the latter, feel free to skip ahead to the victories section for a sample of her power.

So, to answer the question above, why should you play Lakshmi? First of all, if you have the right subs. I'm not going to lie, Gung Ho has been shitting on blue recently (a bit less since this was originally posted), and Lakshmi (And AI&I) teams are pretty much the only exception, however they draw from a rather limited sub pool. Lakshmi doesn't really have an "ideal" team, but rather has an ideal team /template/ discussed in detail below.

Secondly, assuming you have a few good subs, you should play Lakshmi because she is incredibly strong, and has been able to clear all current content, both in NA and Japan (Including Mecha Hera, excluding Mecha Zeus, because screw that noise). To simplify why a bit, with her team's naturally high HP, RCV multiplier, and easily triggerable 39x damage with row enhances, when Lakshmi wants something to die, it does. Lakshmi teams have been recorded one shotting Kali, WITHOUT an I&I enhance.

Pros and Cons of Lakshmi
    Pros of Lakshmi
    -One of the strongest leaders for endgame
    -Probably the easiest to activate spike leader in the game.
    -Tank-like teams with insane DPS.
    -1.5 RCV boost for survivability
    -Her ideal subs have either high HP or RCV, so a combination leaves you with good stats for tanking.
    -Row focused teams ensure high damage, and TPAs are the icing on the cake.

Cons of Lakshmi
    -Highly susceptible to team binds. Somewhat negated by multiple bind clear awakenings, but still.
    -Susceptible to heart orb trolling, somewhat negated by her own active, but still.
    -No heart dungeons are just not gonna happen. Not easily at least... (SCREW YOU MECHA ZEUS.)

Play Style
    Lakshmi plays somewhat similarly to Sonia teams, but with more firepower. Generally, you want to take out one to two significant threats in one large burst, then stall your skills up on easier floors. Simple.

To effectively use Lakshmi, you need to be careful when managing your hearts. Her team's naturally high HP ensures you can usually take a hit, and her rec boost and healer subs ensure you can heal back relatively easy. When stalling, avoid overhealing as much as you can, three hearts and some combos can heal tens of thousands. In endgame challenges, you need to be able to simultaneously store hearts to attack, and use hearts to heal. Learning the proper balance for your specific team is critical for success.

Lakshmi's main damage comes from row enhances. A good Lakshmi team will have 5 or more rows, preferably many more, but 4 is the absolute minimum. I will emphasize this now: Lakshmi is NOT a TPA team. Both of your leaders and a few of her subs may have TPAs, but overall matching rows will deal more damage. If you have ten blue orbs, by all means make a row and a TPA. If you have 12 however, make 2 rows, not 3 TPA. The reason is simple, TPAs help the individual sub, rows help the entire team. Most of Lakshmi's key subs don't have TPAs, they have rows, so using TPAs over rows diminishes the overall damage done by the team.

Yes, Lakshmi CAN set up combo boards! Just like Heros, just like row teams!

Leader Pairings
    Lakshmi: Obviously. Probably the best choice.

Awoen Neptune: Interesting tank team pairing. Limited in scope and damage, but all in all, 50% resist is really powerful in certain dungeons, such as those C10's where Hera hits you for 30K turn 1.

Blodin: You lose out on some damage, capping at 12.5x instead of 25x, but you gain 50% HP. Quite useful depending on the situation, specifically that C10 where you need to tank Hera's preemptive on floor 1.

Skuld: An interesting choice to be sure. Trades higher bursts for more consistent damage. Perhaps useful for when you don't have enough skill boosts and absolutely NEED to kill something floor 1? Like double Cerberus in Mephisto? IDK.

Isis: IDK, grabbing at straws here. You're playing Lakshmi, just pair with Lakshmi already! *Ahem* Sorry about that. Anyways, this only works if you have a few sub elements in your team, like Skuld, Bonia and Gabriel. Probably a bad idea in the long run... I'm gonna leave this here for posterity...

Andromeda: No. Don't run Lak/Andro. Too much stress matching a water row and 5 hearts, AND you get lower damage, less stalling potential, AND give yourself an ulcer. Not worth, do not attempt. (Unless you're showing off for Youtube, then by all means...)

Ryune: Similar to Bodin, but significantly better awakenings and AS. Higher HP, lower damage.

Shoutout
    SO, back when I started this guide, there was VERY little information about Lakshmi's Awoken evo. One source I went to a lot was this page right here: https://setsupad.wordpress.com/2015/03/21/awoken-lakshmi-team-brainstorming/

I've been following Setsu ever since, a great blog with a lot of great advice and analysis. Go check them out!

Still under construction! I will continue to edit this until I find the information as complete as possible, so keep checking back if you're a fan of Awoken Lakshmi!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    AktionMan likes this.
  2. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Subs
    So here's the raw deal: I had all sorts of half finished and outdated information here before, I aim to fix that. However, in the name of brevity, I will be foregoing the traditional pretty pictures and links to PADx. The information contained will be ugly, but complete. I may come back and pretty it up, but for now, well, enjoy the information I suppose.

*NOTE: This guide is written from the perspective of an NA player, and will not include JP-only subs. This means that I will not discuss collab-only cards that have not made it to NA, or are not likely to. I WILL however mention future uvos so that you can better prepare.*

Is it worth it to run Lakshmi?
    Before committing resources to a team, I always check whether I have the right subs to take the team as far as it can go. (IE, I'm not investing in an ALuci team because I have neither Haku nor Akechi.) In this section, I intend to make it very clear if it is worth it to build an A. Lakshmi team.

First and foremost, you'll need a burst pair. Generally that's a board changer followed by a second active that leaves the board 2/3 water and 1/3 hearts. The following are the best burst pairings for A Lakshmi, ranked approximately from best to worsti:

Ryune/Amberjack

AKarin/Amberjack

Summer Urd/Andromeda

There are a few other options as well, though they are less consistent and less ideal:

Bonia/Gabriel

Regular Urd/Andromeda

Hermes/Andromeda

Skuld/Kamui

It is highly recommended that you have at least one of those pairings, otherwise you may struggle to burst down high HP bosses. Normal descends aren't a problem, but for Challenge dungeons, rushes and rogue dungeons, it'll be an uphill battle without one.

After you have your burst pair, you're still left with two empty sub slots. How best to fill them? Well, ALakshmi needs both water and heart orbs to do damage, and is a row team, so the best options are cards that create both hearts and water, AND have rows. As such, it makes sense that her best subs would be:

Andromeda

Gabriel

Naturally. However, there are a few more options that work well despite lacking in the orb changing or row-having department. Those are:

Amberjack

Sumire

Ilsix

Mar Midgar (Blue Golem Uvo)

A fairly limited list. But, Lakshmi has very specific needs that must be met, and very few subs can fit her niche. Heartbreakers are generally off the table, as are most non-row cards. Thus, the above is basically the extent of her possible team members for endgame.

General team composition:
    In general, ALakshmi teams have followed a fairly specific format. The teams I've seen have varied wildly, but have generally had the same overall format. As such, when building a team, this is the check list:

One large burst.

One to two medium bursts.

At least two heart makers or defensive actives.

That's about it. The vast majority of successful teams follow this format, whether they intended to or not. A few example teams to clarify my point:

ALakshmi/Andro/Gabe/AKarin/Amberjack. Fairly simple, AKarin/Amberjack is the large burst. Gabe/Andro or Amberjack/Gabe could make for a nice medium burst. Three heartmakers on the team. Its actives can be used either offensively, OR defensively.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  3. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

4. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Victories!

Extreme Area: Bipolar goddess (pii technical)
    Overnight this became the new metric by which to measure the merit of a team. By far the hardest dungeon in the game, 20 floors of random bosses, several hailing from challenge 10, with floor 21 featuring a random pii guaranteed to drop. Well, Lakshmi is on of the teams that is able to take this dungeon on and win:

Dragon Rush

Hera Rush:

Challenge 10:

Dragon Rush:

Sonia Gran:

Medjedra Descends:

Endless Corridors

I often look up new descends as they are coming up, when I do I will try to post videos. If you have any requests for videos from older descends with Lakshmi, feel free to ask, I'll see what I can dig up!

Dungeon Guides!

Zaerog Infinity
    Heck, I wrote the bulk of the dungeon already, might as well write an entire guide.

NOTE: THIS IS A LEGEND DUNGEON. ALL CARDS START AT LEVEL 1 AND LEVEL UP AS YOU PROGRESS. AS SUCH YOUR HP STARTS OUT VERY LOW, SO MOST HITS THAT YOUR NORMAL TEAM COULD TANK WILL FLAT OUT KILL YOU.

Floor1: 7 dragon seeds.

Sweep. You need to deal 13K (26k since they're green) damage to each which is not a big deal. However, do note that there are 7 of them, and if any survive you're faced with a 30K hit, which at lv 1 is probably double or triple your current HP.

Floor 2: 4-5 random pengdras and small jewel dragons.

Sweep. Anticipate being about level 11-15 here, so you can take a hit or two if you fail to kill a dragon, but you'll be cutting it close. Pengdras have about 40K HP, so 80k for the wood one, and the dragons have 30K def, 60K for the emerald one. Nothing too major.

Floor 3: Two purple shieldras and one purple shield knight.

Kill ASAP. The big guy will hit for 5100 and 6800 alternating every turn, the little ones will hit for 8800 every 2. Ideally, you sweep the floor, but if you don't have the orbs for it, you need to take out at least one small one before they all hit, or you're dead. If you fail to kill any, you're looking at a 23,700 hit, which will kill you. If you take out one, you're looking at 14,900. Which may still kill you. Ideally, you use a mass attack of blue and any sub elements you have, and take out the small ones. However, be careful if you have any dark sub elements, as they will heal them instead of hurting. Once the small ones are dead, you can stall as long as you need on the big guy, as the next two floors are mini-bosses, and you may want to have an active ready.

Floor 4: Random pirate dragon.

A brief analysis for each:
    Red: You get one free turn when he buffs himself. After that he does upwards of 16K damage each turn. Kill him ASAP, you have 2 turns to do it, and you're strong against him for the first half of his HP. 1.1 million HP isn't too bad, effectively you can kill him with 550K since he's red.

Blue: Does minimal damage above 30%, 7.4K, 5K is the worst you'll have to take. In addition, she alternates making blues, and making hearts. Every 4 turns she turns hearts to poison, which you NEED to get rid of before meeting up with Zaerog8, or he'll hit you for 28K. Under 60% she binds your leader for 3 turns which you should be able to stall out no problem. Under 30 she issues a warning (246 damage lol), then one shots you the next turn (74K). All in all, stall if you want, but be sure to clear out any poison orbs you end up with. 1.4M HP, but since she sets up the board for you, not that hard.

Green: 2M effective HP, 1.5M if you get him to blue. Alternates 99% gravities and 3.7k hits above 30%. Under 30% he hits for 8.6k until he dies. All in all not too bad for being off color. Just kill him as you're ready to.

Yellow: Preemptive 3.8k hit, 70% chance of a 99% gravity, otherwise you get a 3.9K hit. Below 50 you take a 5.8k hit, followed by 5 turns of 4.7K hits. Probably, not 100% sure on the order of this one.

Black: I HAVE NO IDEA. PADx's order is often confusing, and I have no clue what order he does the skills, or how many times he does them. All in all, good luck. Feel free to chime in your experiences as I have no clue. Anyways, what it looks like, is he blinds you, and if you clear the blind, he does it again, but if you don't clear the blind, he hits you for 5% damage, but it doesn't say ow many times he does the 5%, so MAYBE if you leave a single dark orb you don't get hit by his OHKO? But otherwise, you clear the board 3 times, then he one shots you. Good luck.

Floor 5: Random Samurai dragon

Red: 5.5K preemptive, so be sure to leave the previous floor healed up or you'll have a bad time. Turn 1 shield, (Note: He's on a two turn timer) then 11K hits above 60%. Below 60% you've got 16K hits. Below 30% He skips his turn, then deals 22K. All in all, with 750K effective HP, no sweat. Kill him turn 1 or 2.

Blue: 25K HP, 120K defense. 5.5K attacks above 50% HP, 70% chance of 9K hits below 50% HP. Simple, stall as long as you want, then burst him down.

Green: 2.6 M effective HP, 6K or 7,5K hits above 30%. Below 30% he skips, then deals 18.1K until one of you dies. Good luck. Stall then kill.

Yellow: 7.5-12.6K hits above 40%, 7.1K hits and random to jammers below 40%. Binds 6 randoms below 20%. Take him out ASAP. He's on a two turn timer, so you have a little time.

Dark: Binds dragons turn 1, 18K hits above 30%, 33K hits below 30%. He's on a three turn timer, so you have time before you're in trouble.

Floor 6: 4-5 random pengdras and jewel dragons.

Last chance to stall, good luck!

Floor 7: 2 random super kings.

These guys have triple the defense, and a TON of attack. You either deal 180K damage, 360K to green, or you die trying. You get 2 turns on the metals, but the jewels are on one turn timers. Good luck! (A green super ended my first run.)

Floor 8: Heavy metal dragon and a high sapphire and metal.

The last floor of legendary earth, is now a miniboss. the high dragons are inconsequential, but HMD deals 100K on a 3 turn timer. You have to hit him for 4 million through 100K defense in 3 turns, or you die. That's it for this floor. GL1

Floor 9: Zaerog8 Form 1

32 HP, 1 million defense. You're pinging him down ladies and gentlemen. Turn 1 he adds 2 to your CDs, then puts up a one turn 6 combo shield (5 or less). He says it best: "6 combos or you die!" If he remains at full HP, the next turn he hits you for 41K. Turn 2, he puts up another 1 turn 6 combo shield, and then reduces movement time by 1 second. NOW, if you dealt at least 16 damage in 2 turns, you're safe. Otherwise, he says not enough damage, and hits you for 41K.

Assuming you made it through the first two turns, he buffs himself for double damage instead of killing you. He now has 16HP or less, and no combo shield. He will either hit you for 14.3K, or 8.2K and bind a card for 2. ping him to death and get ready.

Floor 10: Zaerog8's final form!

OK, here's the fun stuff. Floor 10 is tough. He preemptively puts up a permanent status shield, and a 1 turn 75% damage reduction. Turn 1 he either removes any buffs you have, or binds 3 random cards for 2 turns. He will deal 28K instead if you have any poison on the board, and converts them to mortal poison, so be wary of that.

Turn 2 he will either deal 17K and blind you, deal 21.1K damage, or heal himself and create 4 poisons (no damage). If he does the poison, CLEAR THEM ALL. Otherwise he does the 28K hit. (All of those are a 33% chance above 30%)

Below 50% he will skill bind for 5 turns and heal himself to 100%. That's a one off skill set that deals no damage.

Below 30% he will deal a 100% gravity, and if you survive that, will use 423K hits every subsequent turn until you die. (which will be very quickly)

Now, let's talk strats! So, turn 1 you shouldn't try bursting. His shield is WAY too strong. We're talking more than 25 M damage to kill him through his shield. So, that leaves two options: A. you have a buff applied to yourself for him to clear, then burst turn 2. B. You bring an unbindable bind clear, ala SS Isis or AIsis, or C. You tank the 2 turns of bind and burst after it's gone. A friendly reminder that this IS a legend dungeon, and as such your team will not likely be max level at this point. S you may not have 21K HP to tank with. So, you either already have enough HP to tank with thanks to + eggs, or you gamble that he does not use his 21K hit for two turns in a row. Should that happen, pray you have enough oomph to OHKO him, or either he's healing to full and laughing at you, or you're taking a 100% gravity. (I recommend buying a single dark resist Latent Tama if you have the means. Never die to a dark 100% gravity again! Put it on a sub that you use on multiple teams if applicable.)

[Disclaimer: This guide is the property and opinion of EoTN, and should not be taken as 100% fact. Some numbers may have been rounded, usually up, so be aware of that. If I got something wrong and you end up dying because of that, it's not my fault, and I am not liable in any way for lost stamina or stones.]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  5. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Friends List:
    Alesund
    Alesund@/r
    "Hypermax."

Tiquity
    IGN: Yuri.
    "Hypermax. Also put up hypermax Andromeda and hypermax Skuld."

Infinity1176
    338 108 334
    "Hypermax"

Joemomma
    374-257-288
    Hypermax and #1 slot.

Beeboy
    Hypermax, in slot 1.

R1ku
    "Hypermax."

EoTN
    "Max skill, +100, #1 slot"

Brouxhaha
    She's max level/awoken, +107, SL1. Also run hyper Skuld and Verdandi, A Horus, A MeiMei, and a +137 Andromeda

Colbrushie
    Brushie@PF
    max lv/awoken/skill

Epic Drop
    "My Lakshmi will be in slot two about 99% of the time, and my Andromeda is always in slot one."

Wilk Shake
    374 144 357
    "+113 max skilled Lak"

thePWNin8r
    "Fully Awoken and +51 at the moment."

Laxus@PF
    375, 667, 266
    "Working on + egging and max skilling (one left)"

Hijinx
    Max lvl./+250/s.lvl.4

Rixa
    SL 4, slot 1

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  6. Infinity1176

Infinity1176 lf hkali

User ID:
    338 108 334
    PADherder:
    link
    Add me to the friend list :p
    +297 Lakshmi (B/L right now), she'll be awoken and max skill when the uvo comes
    338 108 334

7. Roaz

Roaz Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Interested to see how this goes. I'll have a max skill one once she is out too. She's not that high on my +egg priority list though.
    ID: 318,807,342

8. Hitch

Hitch Member

Def interested in trying her out when she is released. Though like Roaz, its not the highest on my egg list. Even if I decide to use it as a main team, its still 3rd in line for eggs.

9. WilkShake

WilkShake Member

User ID:
    Wilkshake
    You're full. I plan on running her when she comes out.

10. WilkShake

WilkShake Member

User ID:
    Wilkshake
    Rolled a Gabriel today. Now what is the best Awoken Lak team I can make?

My sub options are:
    Blue Odin, Andromeda, Gabriel, Kamui, Berry Dragon, Urd, Amberjack, I&I, Sun Quan, Sharon.

I was thinking maybe

Lak/Blodin/Andro/Gabriel/Kamui or Urd or Sharon.

The first three seem like locks to me but I'm not sure about that last spot. Urd + Andro makes a perfect board but she's fire type so I don't know.

11. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Definitely don't do urd. You lose out on more damage than you'd gain with a good board since ALakshmi only boosts water attribute cards. :)EDIT: For posterity, I changed my opinion on page 3, I feel that having a burst is more important than having urd as your only burst.) OK, I'm still working out the kinks of team building, so take this with a grain of salt: I don't think Blodin should be a locked spot for your team. He is essentially a giant stat/awakening stick, and at best an emergency heal. An extra orb changer is (theoretically) better in most situations. That said, he's a great unit to have on the team, and I wouldn't replace him with any of your current sub options. If you get a Karin, a Bonia, or a skuld, by all means swap them in. HP is key, and he brings it, so without any high HP board changers, he should stay in.

As for your last sub slot, I would say go with Sharon. Her awakenings are slightly better than kamui, and her active gives you a guaranteed row. Naturally the placement of the row is tricky, overwriting needed hearts for example, and you'll have to play around that, but such is the nature of the wizards. Amberjack is also an option, namely because his HP is the highest ofyour options. His active is great, his stats are good (low rec though), but his awakenings are bad...

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  12. WilkShake

WilkShake Member

User ID:
    Wilkshake
    Okay thanks. Maybe I should stop throwing all my attack plus eggs at Blodin then...

I really liked how Blodin looked on the team (especially once he gets his enhance) watching this dude easily wreck dungeons:

That's just one video, he has a bunch more of non hardcore but mythical clears with Lak.

13. Chitostyle

Chitostyle Active Member

Am I crazy? Doesn't Urd get a damage boost since she is sub water? Just like Verdandi's leaderskill which says it boosts wood attribute cards, but also boosts their secondary colors like red in Verdandi/Liu Bei and dark on GZL. The wording is the same.

14. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

...Oh yeah, Urd is sub blue... o_o So yeah, Urd does get the multiplier. I'll do some reconsidering and see if my opinion changes.

15. WilkShake

WilkShake Member

User ID:
    Wilkshake
    Well Urd + Andro gets rid of all the fires so Urd is only attacking from a sub element. I thought that's what you meant. At that point you're probably doing enough damage even without Urd though.

Also you forgot Karin as a sub option.

16. Roaz

Roaz Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Karin + Amberjack is the one you want if you need a 2/3 board change. Skuld+Kamui is acceptable too I guess.

17. Chitostyle

Chitostyle Active Member

Urd + Amon is a decent combo if you need a board changer, imo. Personally, I would prefer a blue main board changer but other then Karin, Blonia and Skuld are both rarer gods then their RGB Sonia/Norn counterparts and have evaded me.

18. Joemomma

Joemomma trying to behave...

User ID:
    374-257-288
    PADherder:
    link
    Can't wait for this to come out in NA. Just rolled a second andromeda. Thinking I might run: Lakshmi/Andro/Andro/Skuld/Amberjack/Fenrir/Lakshmi.

Or something like that. Could throw in an awoken Hera-is, a Sharon, aquaman or chibi quan, instead of amberjack.

Buncha blue/heart makers should do the trick. Eh?

19. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

From what I've seen and read, double Andromeda is darn near ideal. Some say a Gabriel and an Andro is better since you have more options on a bad board,but it's hard to argue with double row enhances!

Mini sun quan takes a 700 HP loss compared to the normal version, and also has crappy awakenings. Not recommended.

As far as Hera Is goes, don't use her. Gravity is very near useless on this team, there isn't much Lakshmi can't burst through with 25x and a bunch of row enhances. If you were referring to Permafrost Hera, she can work, but enhancing orbs isn't as important as changing them, and her autoheal is insignificant when the team should have a minimum of 20k hp.

Aquaman is interesting, his buff won't affect part of the team, but he's still good for an effective 1.6x team multiplier.

Sharon is decent, 1 row, active gives 1 row, not too shabby.

IMO, consider running: Lakshmi/Andro/Andro/Skuld/Amberjack. The HP is good, Awakenings are pretty good (6 rows if I count correctly, but amberjack is dead weight for awakenings), and the actives are GREAT. This is a good base team (maybe add some recovery + eggs, amberjack's a bit of dead weight there too. Note: Please don't plus your amberjack, plus Skuld or Andro instead.) , all actives produce both water and hearts, this should theoretically be able to take down everything except for challenge 10. Hera's pre-emptive hits for about 30K, I haven't done the math for that team's exact HP, but with no plusses I'm assuming it's less than 30K. That said, bringing along Arbiter Metatron or Midgard would allow you to tank the hit and not lose out on HP.

You may decide you dislike Amberjack's lack of awakenings and recovery, I wouldn't blame you. I leave it up to you whether to use Amberjack, Sharon, Aquaman, or Fenrir. Usually there's only 3 sub slots on a Lak team with the fourth being permanently reserved for a JP only collab monster, but we don't have him, and I'm not 100% up to speed on team building concepts for Lakshmi yet, so I'm not completely sure what to tell you to use. Go with your gut.

20. Infinity1176

Infinity1176 lf hkali

User ID:
    338 108 334
    PADherder:
    link