[WIP Team Building] Awoken Lakshmi

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by EoTN, Apr 26, 2015.

1. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

All things are good! Attacker type is niche, but OK. Stats are GREAT now, SB is SO GODDAM GOOD. 100x is nice, the question is scaling, is it the same as before, just with bigger numbers, or we gonna need more hearts? IDK, and IDC, 100x is a significant jump. If it does turn out to be 9, the question becomes whether 3 rows with a lower multiplier out-damages 2 rows with 100x. There's a LOT of rows on the team, it might go either way really.

4x rcv is sweet. Full heals from minimal hearts is great.

Also, pretty sure it's 600 special dungeons, but I don't recall exactly. Either way, anyone who's been playing a decent chunk of time has already cleared at least that many, so it's probably a non-issue. The Issue is losing 300 team cost, but for 15% HP, that's pretty balanced. (I am a bit scared of what the next team cost reduction could be though...

Also, 16 MILLION exp to re-max level her. Hoo boy.

Lakshmi's been a contender for such a long time. Never quite top tier, but she's been on the Game 8 tier list since her Awoken came out, with only 3-4 weeks off of it between buffs. Honestly, surprised that she got a REvo, but in a good way!

A.Gabe should be first, but who knows at this point, GH does whatever it wants. We now have like, SIX different phases of evolution going simultaneously, No Uvos yet, single uvo and waiting for a second, split uvo already waiting for awoken or Uuvo, uuvo and waiting for awoken, Awoken waiting for Revo, and Revo.

So TBH, it's kinda hard to call who's next in line, and for what.

With AA, I'm hoping for either enhancing the main color as well as the hearts, or haste, which would be boring, but powerful. APanda has made it clear that heroes get haste (Hopefully Andro follows this trend), which would be great, as even one or two hastes on a team can make a HUGE difference, even without a system. (PS: Give Lakshmi a haste, pls and thx GH)

blackchaos26 likes this.
  2. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    this exactly :D blue needs an akechi enhance soo much
    they're not going to do haste for aa1 prob, although a haste team sounds pretty attractive, with ryune, a.andro, sumire, etc. poison/jammer convert is also possible, again, boring but powerful
    i'm most afraid of them going the +combo route as that means a cd nerf to 10 >_>

i want a.andro to get attacker type to match everyone else, since re.lak got it too we could have an attacker theme team with gabriel and ryune lol
    and an attacker andro would look so cool :D

and yes, lak needs one of the following:
    -haste
    -enhance water orb
    -spawn 6-9? heart
    -5 turn cd
    -does true dmg
    -spawn 3 water and heart each

because her active is bad. just look at parvati who is top tier on kaede. lakshmi is still not a sub anywhere

3. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah but Parvatti is not as good as a leader compare to Lakshmi.
    I think the trend at GH is to either enhance their leader role or their sub role, not both on one sub.

4. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Parvati is just as good as a leader now. Access to Ragnarok Dragon, Vishnu and Kaede is insane for TPA build in Arena and her only problem was always HP. That is fixed now with those amazing stats plus Vishnus ult evo with improved HP and double SBR. I say lakshmi deserves a better active skill now since the one advantage she had as a leader (the HP) is now gone.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    blackchaos26 and graps like this.
  5. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    This exactly. it's just gung-ho being stupid and overvaluing drain. parvs active is so much better it's not even funny

I've already listed a million ways they could buff it. Look at Sumire, Xiang Mei, even Kraken Rider and Myr have better actives

6. Tiquity

Tiquity Need more Andros. Send help.

User ID:
    From quests it says 200 special dungeons.

They did add those padx cards with hero actives + main color enhance which is inheritable lol. I don't know how we get those and if those are only tied to padr.

7. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Yeah, basically any one of these would do it. Haste is obviously good. Enhance would be a bit of a let down personally, but super powerful not having to bring a dedicated enhancer. More hearts=more value! A 5 turn CD would let us have our Urds up 3 turns faster. :p True damage is also a bit of a let down, but again, could work well... especially now that we're up to 50x attack, and just got a nice attack buff. :D 3 water and 4 hearts, let's not go backwards here... :p Honestly, this feels like it would be OP, and I would LOVE it. I FINALLY rolled a Sumire, and her AS is bonkers on BMyr. Obviously removing the haste weakens it, but still, orb spawn can be better than orb converts depending on the context, and with good orb management, you can really make it count.

This used to be true, and it still is to a degree, but Parv has some seriously powerful options for subs. Wood's in a really good place, while blue was without a meta leader until BMyr arrived. I think that in terms of raw LS potential, they're about even. Lakshmi's BIG advantage before was more HP, and while that's still true, the advent of co-op and HP badges (though not simultaneously :p ) have levelled the playing field a good deal. Add in Parv's OBSCENE active, and it could kinda swing either way. (Also, Parv makes an awesome sub, especially now with the bind clear added on.)

Yup. :(

Still, Lakshmi has friends in high places, (How else do you explain being one of the most frequently buffed cards in the game?) and I have no doubt that we will eventually end up with an AS buff that we can be happy with.

Huh, OK. No clue where I got 600 from. *shrugs*

Ah, yep. I'm banking on them ending up in Arena 4. Otherwise, RIP NA... again. :(

blackchaos26 likes this.
  8. Tiquity

User ID:
    Wow they buffed the scaling on the hearts also. Starts at 2x at 4 connected hearts up to 4x at 8 connected hearts!

9. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This is pretty crazy. I haven't used Lakshmi in a while, but I'm excited to start using her again.

10. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wow that's exciting!

11. Tiquity

User ID:

Arena3 with new Lakshmi. Getting this clear might just be the most painful thing i've done in pad, not because its necessarily all that hard but because of the awful awful chokes and mistakes i've had. It's too bad what could of been, instead im left with this clear which isn't so great :sorry:.

12. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Missing Summurd, so nothing I have really combos with andromeda or gabriel. I guess inheriting regular urd somewhere is the next best thing

13. Tiquity

User ID:
    You're not missing out that much really. By far the most comment Lakshmi inherit is Urd. If you have Urd to inherits that usually 2 urd actives you have already.

14. mageslay3r

mageslay3r Member

User ID:
    316-218-480
    PADherder:
    link
    lol kinda wish i had the materials to awaken her i actually have a couple of decent subs despite being so new.

15. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    do you have discord? i've carried multiple unawoken lakshmis/i&i/hermes/etc through noah/aegir/indigo/etc to get awoken mats
    i'm sure i can help

16. mageslay3r

mageslay3r Member

User ID:
    316-218-480
    PADherder:
    link
    ya i have discord, those are dungeons not currently active though and i'm in a massive light orb deficit atm so evolving noah is going to be a problem. hoping to get some from this evo carnival

17. mageslay3r

mageslay3r Member

User ID:
    316-218-480
    PADherder:
    link
    should be able to obtain the rest of the evo materials today in athena decended

18. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link
    bumpy bump, revo lakshmi is out

19. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    revo Lak so op, 40k hps solo, ridiculous damage, heal to full 1 heart combo. Anyone want to run A3 with her with me this weekend? :)

20. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link
    I volunteer to make 2 combos and fail with you
    but yeah, what's your team