[WIP Team Building] Awoken Lakshmi

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by EoTN, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Chitostyle

Chitostyle Active Member

Thanks guys. Interesting that no one seems that keen on Sitri as a sub. She's a double-orbchanger that doesn't break hearts and can be paired with Skuld, has good awakenings (bringing orb enhance to complement the triple rows each Andromeda provides).

I've been toying with both teams and have found Skuld and Sumire are both helpful if I need to hit HP targets for things like DQ Hera's preemptive without bringing a defense shield, but BeachUrd is really nice to do burst dmg on dungeons where I can't wait for or don't want to stall for Urd inherits on Lakshmi (as @uncleaner mentioned).

2. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I do prefer Urd as a sub as opposed to a inherited skill as she has roughly the same CD as andromeda.
    In general; I don't like having inherited skill which depend on non-inherited skill if possible.

I would put Skuld on Lakshmi as you'll tend to use skuld alone anyway. (Unless you bring sitri.)
    Even with sitri; I can see using Lakshmi + Sitri If skuld skill isn't up.

3. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    She is fine, but with every option available, you really want to put priority on HP (RCV is practically a wasted stat on Lak) and better activation (heart + blue is preferred)

With 100x you only need that 2/3 board once and it's for ohko Kali through the shield. Better bring Skuld as she has 2000 more HP than Urd.

brouxhaha likes this.
  4. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    And double tpa which is nice for higher defense and less orb usage. You can even nuke things with green tpas.

RageSedai and graps like this.
  5. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I currently have have one Urd inherited on Nut; and I rarely have the skill up (granted I don't run Arena with the team Nut is on... still)

6. SNSD

SNSD Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I'm currently trying her out and basically adjusting my Sumire team into:

Revo Lak (Urd inherit)/ Sumire x3/ Skuld/ Lak

I also have a Scheat, Gabriel, ASQ and a Sitiri....and unfortunately thats all. Would you make any adjustments to my team?

I have 6 urds and unfortunately not all of them are max skilled but im thinking of inheriting one to all of my monsters on this team...

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  7. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Well, let me know how that goes, because there's been very little experimenting with pure sparkle RLak teams... that i know of at least. You should theoretically be good since 100x is pretty stronk, but not being able to utilize rows may dampen your damage quite a bit.

8. Tiquity

Tiquity Need more Andros. Send help.

User ID:
    I would replace one of the Sumire with a Gabriel. You might find the team lacks a reliable big burst, you could put Sitri in for that or consider Ilsix as an option also.

9. Nai

Nai Member

User ID:
    How do you guys deal with binds? I used to use the bind immune badge and use lak as my clearer, but hp badge is too good. I also have an isis but i would rather have an orb changer.

10. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I really depends on what you need in the dungeon.
    - Lead which only tgt leads or more precisely, leave Andro alone? Then i just carry Andromeda.
    - Need of a passive bind clearer: Y'Shtola is a really nice option as she'll clear up to 6 turns from one row, and has an active which can greatly benefits Laskmi.
    - Need of a active bind clearer: Rinoa is a great option; or BMeta

11. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Just happenstance remarking I ran
    Lakshmi^Urd - Blonia^SQ - NepDra^Ryune - A.Orochi^misc - Andromeda^Anaphon - Lakshmi^Urd

At the latest super troll c10, with the 15%hp badge for tanking the 38k preemptive, and untraditional Neppy as a volsung perserverance solve, and it was quite solid. Subs are a little stat sticks influenced atypical, sure, but team hp/rcv stall is pretty nuts, so I'd take it most places (that don't have preemptive team binds.)

39323 hp, noting my Lakshmi is unegged, and Andro is partial eggs.