[WIP Team Building] Awoken Parvati Guide

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Flaycrow, May 29, 2015.

1. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Awoken Parvati
    [​IMG]
    Still golden, but no longer dancing, and don't ask me your questions.

Table of Contents
    Sections in GREEN are links to quick jump to the post where that section starts to minimize scrolling.

I. Introduction
    II. Gameplay

i. Parvati
    ii. Matching Hearts
    iii. Two Prong Attacks
    iv. Orb Enhances
    v. Pros and Cons
    III. Team Building
    i. Leader Pairings
    ii. Subs

a. Preferred Cards
    b. Utility Options
    c. Acceptable Subs
    d. Off-color Options
    iii. Team Compositions
    iv. Advanced Building

a. Heartbreakers
    b. Skill-Ups
    c. +Eggs
    IV. Dungeons
    i. Normal
    ii. Technical
    iii. Weekday
    iv. Challenge
    V. Descends
    VI. Friend List
    VII. Helpful Links

I. Introduction
    "Parvati is the Hindu goddess of love, fertility and devotion. She is the gentle and nurturing aspect of Hindu goddess Shakti. Also, she is popularly known as the Goddess and source of power and beauty." - Wikipedia

I like Awoken Parvati because she is challenging but rewards skilled play. If you are like me, you may have had a Parvati in you box that sat unevolved for a while until she became a fearsome leader with her new Awoken evolution.

When I first saw her awoken evolution announced I figured she would be amazing and capable of taking on almost everything in the game. Soon after, when she came out in North America, I had the evolution materials and woodpys waiting for her. She is maxed and skilled and everything I hoped. She got me my first True Endless Corridors clear. I am working to 0-stone clear all the dungeons in the game with her in lead.

While she is finicky in team composition, when you get the teams built, you get rewarded for it. I hope the guide helps you understand how to play build teams for her unique play style.

II. Gameplay
    Parvati
    :egg5: Indian 1 | Balanced / Devil
    Leader Skill: Golden God's Divine Power - Wood Attribute Cards ATK x2.5, RCV x1.5. ATK x2 when simultaneously clearing 5 connected heart orbs.
    Active Skill: Calming Mountain Wind - (9 -> 5 turns) - Change Water Orbs to Heart Orbs. Enhance Heart Orbs. +6% per orb up to 180% for full board.

2843 | 1506 | 473
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

She is a beauty: Unbindable mono color lead with unconditional ATK x2.5 and RCV x1.5. Combine five hearts and her ATK increases to x5. She will always help your team heal and she can, with her 2 TPAs, burst for incredible damage. She enhances green orbs, has auto-recover and one skill boost. She even gives some resistance to poison attacks.

Matching Hearts
    Awoken Parvati is a very powerful card, capable of completing almost any dungeon. Combined with another Parvati lead, your entire team gets ATK x6.25 up to x25 and RCV x2.25. She is a good lead, if only for wood attribute cards, but does that incredibly well. While she requires two matches to activate, she can activate her x25 multiplier on skyfall alone. With active skills, she only does more damage.

Her active skill maxes at 5 turns, and it converts all water orbs to hearts, and then enhances all hearts on the board. This active allows her team to heal with an enhanced heal that nearly always heals to full, if there are hearts or blue orbs on the board. It allows the team to activate her x25 ATK multiplier frequently. With double Parvati leads, it can be used every two to three turns. Combined with her subs's active skills she can repeatedly activate her x25 ATK multiplier. While at first activating both wood and hearts seems like a restraint, it eventually feels like a safeguard, because she is always healing.

What are the mechanics that make a Parvati team so Powerful?

Two Prong Attacks

First, she has two Two-Prong Attacks. TPAs provide an additional x1.5 damage to a card for each TPA awakening that card has that is applied to the base damage of each four orb combo. So in effect, match four orbs and with two TPAs, Parvati provides x2.25 on top of her x25 leader multiplier, or a multiplier of x56.25 for herself for all matches of 4 wood orbs.

A card with one TPA attacks with a multiplier of x37.5 on all four orb matches.

A card with three TPAs attacks with a multiplier of x84.375 on all four orb matches.

Orb Enhances
    Second, Parvati can take advantage of orb enhance awakenings because whe has one orb enhance built in. Her subs also tend to include them. Each enhanced orb in the ombo provides a cumulative increase of 6% the enhanced orb combo multiplier on the match. Match four enhanced orbs in a four combo and that match has its damage increased by 24% or by a multiplier of x1.24.

Orb enhance awakenings also add a second multiplier of 5% per orb enhance awakening to each match that includes at least one enhanced orb. With 10 orb enhance awakenings, each match receives a 50% increase for a second multiplier of x1.5.

Put those multipliers together, and with 10 orb enhance awakenings, matching four enhanced orbs, every match of four enhanced orbs is increased by a combined multiplier of x1.86 (1.24 x 1.5 = 1.86). This is the combined enhanced multiplier that the game shows you under each match.

While Parvati should use matches of four to activate her TPAs most of the time, she can also provide high damage from larger matches. a fully enhanced board. With a full enhanced board and 10 enhanced orb awakenings, the entire board match damage is increased by x4.2.

tl;dl - Enhanced orbs are very powerful when stacked and Parvati stacks them well.

Pros:
    Parvati has incredible damage that can be repeatedly activated. Parvati has a very powerful team compilation coming from the ability to lead any wood card. With the right composition, you can easily sweep through the normal, technical, and descend, even challenge dungeons. She provides high RCV. Wood attributes have decent base RCV and with a x2.25 multiplier, she can reach 9000 RCV. That is enough to heal to full with just three hearts. So a good team can heal and stall indefinitely. She is unbindable. You never lose your base multipliers for ATK and RCV. Finally, she crushes water monsters.

Cons:
    Being a mono-color lead, Parvati cannot easily lead dungeons that require all main attributes, unless each main is also a wood sub attribute. She is also difficult to learn how to activate. Because she requires both wood orbs and hearts to activate leader skill, and because her optimal subs don't easily stack time extensions, wood and heart matches must be made quickly. Also, while she can do no RCV dungeons, she only hits her high multiplier after an active, so might not be the easiest lead for no RCV situations. Weaker against fire monsters.

III. Team Building
    Leader Pairings

Parvati
    :egg5: Indian 1 | Balanced / Devil
    Leader Skill: Golden God's Divine Power - Wood Attribute Cards ATK x2.5, RCV x1.5. ATK x2 when simultaneously clearing 5 connected heart orbs.
    Active Skill: Calming Mountain Wind - (9 -> 5 turns) - Change Water Orbs to Heart Orbs. Enhance Heart Orbs. +6% per orb up to 180% for full board.

2843 | 1506 | 473
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pairing with another Parvati is the default pairing. Since leading with just one Parvati requires matching both hearts and wood orbs, it is no more difficult to pair with a second. The results are fantastic. It gives a team x25 ATK / x2.25 RCV. The attack is very high for a mono color team. With both leaders having 2 TPAs, they can do a large amount of the team's damage.

The RCV is also incredible. It is possible to heal to full almost always after a 3 heart combo. Two Parvati gives two heartmakers, that when max skilled, lets you make hearts every 2 or 3 turns. Because they are unbindable, you will never lose your RCV bonus, even if everyone else is bound. Although two leaders have no Skill Lock Resistance, with their bonus to RCVm the team can just heal through skill binds.

Verdandi
    :egg5: Special God | God / Balanced
    Leader Skill: Green Red Divine Clock - Wood attribute cards ATK x3 when HP is less than 50% ( ATK x3.3 when HP is full. ATK x3.15 when HP is greater than 50%. ). Fire attribute cards HP x1.5.
    Active Skill: Space-Time Tuning Circle Wood / Fire - (14 -> 9 turns) - Change all orbs to wood, fire, and heart Orbs.

3155 | 1417 | 452
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pairing Verdandi with Parvati gives x1.5 HP to card with a fire element and still gives x1.5 RCV with decent ATK.

It requires the perfect team to take advantage of both leads requirements, G/R, not interfering with hearts, and is as hard to activate as regular Parvati so unless you like that play style challenge, it might not be worth it. But it gives about 1.5/16.5/1.5. With a hypermax mixed team you may be able to do Challenge 10, take a Hera preemptive, because you should be able to get more than 33k HP (hypered Verd x3 Liu Bei x 2, Parv), and almost 7k RCV, letting you tank and recover to full more easily. It is better in my opinion than 50k HP and 4K RCV though.

Unless you don't Parvati, that challenge dungeon, and maybe Keeper of Gold, would be the only times I would use it though, because double Parvati is both burstier and better at healing, and so better at other rushes and most descends. Most of the time you can just use a defensive card (Susano or Kush), I would prefer double Parvati for higher damage easier healing, and double Verdandi for mindless easy farming, since you are stuck with the same difficulty of activating five hearts each burst once you include a single Parvati. Including one Parvati did make a noticeable increase in RCV though, compared with double Verdandi. Double Verdandi is 9-11x. Mixed is 15-16x, but Parvati doubled is 25x, or a lot more than either of those.

Awoken Ceres

:egg5: Greco-Roman | Balanced / Devil
    Leader Skill: Spirit Tree's Divine Magic - Wood attribute & Balanced type cards ATK x2.5. 50% Light & Dark damage reduction.
    Active Skill: Soul Cure - Recover 30% of max HP. Bind recovery for 3 turns.
    2874 | 1511 | 481

Pairing with Awoken Ceres makes for a very tanky team against Light and Dark damage dungeons. While 1/12.5/1.5 is a little low, against light and dark, you are effectively 2/12.5/3 which is enough to take almost any hit and to heal back up, while still putting out decent damage. You lose half your damage but gain twice the hit points and 33% more RCV than two Parvati, against light and dark. The only weakness is against fire where damage is halved again. I don't recommend picking her, because tanking is much slower, but it might work in a pinch.

Artemis
    :egg5: Greco God | God / Balanced
    Leader Skill: Secret Art of the Hunting Deity - Wood & Light attribute cards HP x2, ATK x2.
    Active Skill: Double Attack Stance - Wood - (16 -> 8 turns) - Change Heart & Fire orbs to Wood orbs.
    3090| 1565 | 361

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

If you want more HP and tanky-ness because you need to take a big hit, the best way to gain HP as wood is Artemis. You become a 2/10/1.5 team. Might work in a challenge 10. Lost lots of damage, but when you need HP, go Artemis.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  2. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Subs
    S-rank
    These are the subs you should aim for, max first, and focus your +eggs on if you want to make the team even better. They are all good, used in more green teams than just with Parvati. If you have 2 or more of the S-rank subs, you should be able to make a team powerful enough to beat any descend and many rushes and challenge dungeons.

Liu Bei
    :egg5: Heroes of 3K | Dragon / Attacker
    Leader Skill: Enthusiastic Volunteer - Attacker type cards ATK x3, RCV x1.5 when HP is greater than 50%.
    Active Skill: Leading a Comeback - Change Heart & Dark orbs to Wood orbs. Recover 3000 HP.
    2625 | 1705 | 353

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    LiUUU Bei is an amazing sub on a TPA team. His ATK is high enough and he has three TPA awakenings! This means he gets a x3.375 multiplier on every 4 orb combo. Match just one enhanced 4 orb combo, with a 5 heart combo, and 6 total combos and hypermax Liu Bei would hit for 935,000 by himself.

While his active does conflict with Parvati's leader skill, it is still possible to use it. Remember to use Liu Bei only in conjuction with Parvati when there are at least 5 water orbs on the board.

Michael
    :egg5: Archangel | God / Attacker
    Leader Skill: Green Angel's Revelation - Wood attribute cards HP x2, ATK x1.35, RCV x2.
    Active Skill: Miracle of Wood - Change Light orbs to Wood orbs, Dark orbs to Heart orbs. Enhance Heart orbs. +6% per orb, up to +180% for a full board.
    2420 | 1469 | 611
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Michael is great sub on any Parvati team because of his skill. While his HP is low, and his awakenings are only OK, his skill is perfect.

When he is max leveled his skill is usable every 8 turns. His skill basically gives a perfect board on its own, heavy in green, but not so much that you can't match TPA combos. He gives hearts and enhances them for a full heal as well. You can use him at the beginning of a dungeon and he will be back up again for the boss.

You have to be careful using, and I would use dupes, Michael because at 2420 HP, you sacrifice tankiness to include him. He has good ATK but he has no TPAs, so he doesn't hit as hard as others. His RCV is very high, and that is something in his favor.

His awakenings are good. Most importantly he gives you one more Skill Bind Resist, which is always welcome in hard dungeons. His auto-recover with Parvati x2 means you heal every turn even when you don't match hearts.

Osiris
    :egg5: Egyption 2 | God / Balanced
    Leader Skill: Monarchy of Dark Riches - (9 -> 4 turns) Wood attribute cards HP x1.35, RCV x1.35. All attribute cards ATK x3.5 when reaching 6 combos or above.

Active Skill: Forest Sign - Change right-most column into Wood orbs.
    2990 | 1417 | 308
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Osiris is a good sub because he has good awakenings, fast skill and good stats. His awakenings give you a TPA, a finger for more time, which Parvati is low on, and 2 enhanced orb awakenings to enhance the entire team's damage. He doesn't even have his uevo yet!

His stats are balanced, but at least he doesn't have too low of HP and he will do some damage with his decent atk and a TPA awakening.

When maxed skill, he has one of the fastest orb changes in the game. His skill makes a TPA on the right side, just move either the top or bottom orb off the side and you get one extra TPA combo every 4 turns. I don't think it is a good skill to kill a boss, but it does help clear the floors leading up to the boss. And it can be used multiple times in a dungeon. Put it all together and he should have a spot on many Parvati teams in the fast changer spot.

Perseus
    :egg5: Hero| God / Balanced

Leader Skill: Protector of the Sacred Relic - ATK x3 when simultaneously clearing 6 connected Wood orbs. ATK x0.5 for each additional orb, up to ATK x4 at 8 connected orb.
    Active Skill: Green Star Blade - Change Water orbs to Wood orbs, Fire orbs to Heart orbs.
    3145| 1444 | 409
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Perseus is a great sub on any Parvati team because of his skill. His HP is decent, his awakenings are defensive / utility, but his skill is perfect.

Verdandi
    :egg5: Special God | God / Balanced
    Leader Skill: Green Red Divine Clock - Wood attribute cards ATK x3 when HP is less than 50% ( ATK x3.3 when HP is full. ATK x3.15 when HP is greater than 50%. ). Fire attribute cards HP x1.5.
    Active Skill: Space-Time Tuning Circle Wood / Fire - (14 -> 9 turns) Change all orbs to wood, fire, and heart Orbs.
    3155 | 1417 | 452

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Verdandi is a wonderful sub because her awakenings are good, her stats are good, and her active skill is fantastic.

Her awakenings are only 5 but they are wonderful. She has a TPA which makes her decent for damage. She has a skill block resist, which is valuable in most end game dungeons. And she has 2 enhanced wood orb awakenings. Her and 2 Parvatis is already 4 orb enhances, which is amazing on a team based on TPA damage. The wood orb enhances are worth stacking higher than 5, even though that is all you need to make every wood orb fall as an enhanced orb. If you can stack more
    , you get a higher bonus multiplier on all combos that include enhanced wood orbs. This multiplier can reach up to x1.8 or even x1.9 on a four orb match.

She has balanced stats. She won't wow anyone with her stats, but she has no weakness either. Because she also is a popular leader, and because she has a fantastic active skill, she is worth hypermaxing, which makes her an even better sub.

When max skilled, her active skill is on a 9 turn cooldown and gives a nearly perfect board for Parvati, using just her active alone. The active can usually activate Parvati with multiple matches of four green orbs. The active clears poison orbs and jammers because it is a full board clear.

Vishnu
    :egg5: Indian | God
    Leader Skill: Rod of Creation -
    All attribute cards ATK x2.5 when reaching 1 set of Wood combo. ATK x1 for each additional combo, up to ATK x3.5 when reaching 2 combos.
    Active Skill: Wood Awakening - (15 -> 6 turns) Increase skyfall chance of Wood orbs by 15% for 3 turns.
    2665| 1580 | 306

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In my opinion, he is an S rank when fully skilled. When not skilled, he is probably A, or A-. Vishnu is a wonderful sub because of the total package he brings to the team, not because he is the best at one specific thing.

His awakenings are good. Enhanced orb is awesome and synergizes with the team. He has 2 TPA. This is good because it benefits immensely from his almost 1600 ATK (hypered to 2075 ATK). Finally he has a skill boost, so you can get his active up first turn pretty easily, as long as all subs have 1 skill boost.

His stats are ok, but remember that his UEVO hasn't been announced yet. For the records, I expect him in his UEVO to become attacker, get a hundred or two more HP, lose a little RCV, and gain another 100 ATK and a sub attribute, wood. That will only make him that much better (synergy with Liu Bei and GZL hopefully!).

The reason I use him is because there is not a good five turn orb changer that works well with Parvati, not changing hearts or blue. His active is like a change and an enhance all together, as long as you remember to use it before you need it. It also functions as an change even when skill bound, if you use it before that happens as well. When you mostly clear the board, it gives you a very high chance to get an extra skyfall wood combo, so it can boost the damage when used in conjunction with another orb changer, or as a boost to kill a boss. Finally, when skilled it is very fast, and can be used at the start, for three turns, then again a few turns later. It also makes farming pretty easy, with multiple green rich boards in a row. If you don't believe me, try it out.

A-rank
    These are great subs. Use these if you have them. They are not perfect, but are good enough that can take a spot on the team. Each has its quirks and reasons why it is isn't an S-rank, but each is an asset to the team.

Astaroth

Awoken Bastet
    :egg5: Egyption 1 | Devil / Balanced
    Leader Skill: I Love Cats - ATK x3 at 5 combos. ATK x0.5 for each additional combo, up to ATK x4 at 7 combos. Wood attribute cards ATK x1.5 on the turn a skill is used.
    Active Skill: Something about Cats - All attacks become multi-target for 3 turns. Increases time limit of orb movement by 2 seconds for 1 turn.
    3560 | 1357 | 455

Bastet is good as a sub in her awoken form. She gains another time extend, a TPA, and an orb enhance, which are what Parvati teams like. She also gets two more poison resists, making Parvati nearly poison immune.

The multi-target part of her active is not too useful, since Parvati's damage is so high everyone dies without it, but the time extend portion, when combined with her 2 time extend awakenings means she can give another 3 seconds to make the killing combo on bosses. Lack of time to combo is one of the weakness of a Parvati team, and so she is very useful. I would only use one of her, but she makes playing Parvati easier.

Freyja
    Parvati
    Wee Jas

Artemis

B-rank

Some of these are useful if you don't have a better sub. A few are difficult to use or have an active that works against the team. Still, they can fill in a spot in a pinch.

Avalon Drake
    Bard Robin
    Green Guan Yu

Juda
    Kano
    Leeza
    Masamune
    Meimei
    Odin
    Ruel
    Sasuke
    Sonia
    Shu
    Valkyrie Elize

Non-REM Subs
    Non-REM does not mean bad. Many are fantastic subs. I combined all of these together under one heading not to discourage use, but so that it is easier to find the subs for those who are non-IAP looking to fill a spot on the team.

Amitaka
    Armadel
    Asgard

Brachys
    Canopus
    Cauchemar
    Cu Chu

Fafnir
    Hera-Beorc
    Medjedra
    Melon Dragon

Zeal
    Zeus-Dios
    Zhang Fei
    Zhao Yun

Utility Subs

Damage Reduction
    Susano
    Kushinadahime
    Asgard
    Gaia

Damage Enhance
    Delgado
    Sleeping Zhuge Liang

Delay
    Melody & Brachys
    Wonder Woman
    Forest Bahn

Bind Removal
    Wee Jas
    Ceres

Awoken Isis

Off-color Options
    While Parvati plays best with all green subs, there are a few off-color subs that have a sub wood element and that fit in well.
    Life Protector Karin
    Skuld
    Umisachi & Yamisachi

Athena

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    David@PF likes this.
  3. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Team Compositions
    TPA Teams

Non-REM TPA

Row Enhance Teams

Non-REM Row Enhance

King of the Gods

Any team with Delgado makes KoG pretty easy. Just use wood or even sub element combos on the trash without any worries about hearts until floors 8-10. Then match 5 hearts on 8 and 9. Then Delgado on Zeus for the easy OHKO.

Advanced Building Considerations
    Heartbreakers
    I would never use a heart-breaker on an Awoken Parvati team. You might want to include one because you think more wood orbs means more damage. That is probably true, but not necessary. Using TPAs and her x25 leader skill, you can do millions with just 4-8 wood orbs. So converting hearts to wood to have more wood orbs is almost nevery necessary. All you need is 8 wood orbs to kill. 15 wood orbs is overkill. I think that with all wood attribute cards open to use on a Parvati team, and with her need to have 5 hearts matched to activate her ATK x2 leader skill each turn, using a heart-breaker is more harm than good, compared to other subs. It is true that you can work around it. But you don't have to work around it if you don't bring one.

The difficulty of playing Parvati come from having 5 hearts every turn. The best way to do that is to only match hearts in groups of five, one group per turn. Stash the rest of your hearts in the bottom and corners. Save them for the next turn so you can most likely match hearts again without having to use a skill. The need for 4 greens to activate her skill is not as hard to meet as the need for five hearts. Getting 15 greens is not necessary and makes it harder to get a 4 combo match to activate TPAs, because you have to keep the greens away from each other. So converting a heart into green means having too many greens to play optimally and not having enough hearts.

There are only two exceptions. The first is plain. I would use LiUUU Bei on the team (If I had him). Saving blue orbs and converting with Parvati after you use his skill could be worth it. He does so much damage that even if you never use his skill, with his 3 TPAs, he would be a great overall benefit to the team. You can surgically time heart-making to get around using his skill, if you want to.

The second exception is when you are starting to form the team and you don't have any other green cards. Maybe you only have a few maxed cards, and one is Cu Chu, or Green Valkyrie. If you have a small pool of wood attribute cards, use what you have.

Enhancing Hearts to Enhance Wood Orbs
    To do a little extra damage when you must do it or die, or when you are on the last boss of a dungeon, if you have a full board changer, like Verdandi, and an extra Parvati active up you can use Parvati first, turn water to hearts and enhance all the hearts. Then when you use your Verdandi, you are likely to get more enhanced wood orbs in your combos.

Sub Combinations
    Meimei + Wee Jas

Meimei + Michael

Liu Bei + Parvati

Karin + Parvati

Cauchemar + Amitaka

Skill-Ups

+Eggs

Bicolor Boards
    While I don't recommend using these, as they are overkill and require 2 orb changers to create, if you do, here are some bi-color board solutions.
    [​IMG]

And for RowVarti use these.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  4. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Friend List
    1. Swag@PFG/r ID: 347,978,247 Max LVled not fully awoken or skilled
    2. Tarkus@PF334,052,213 HyperMaxed
    3. Rooster@PF ID: 344,980,266 Max Lvled and awoken
    4. Tenbones ID: 309,980,289 +280, Slvl3, also 297 Verdandi
    5. Nutz ID 343,352,247.
    6. Light@PF ID: 329242285
    7. BeeboySA ID: 328,406,383 Max awoken/level/89 eggs added today. Lakshmi/XQ in other slot currently
    8. Riven@PF - 397,366,212
    9. Elroy - 367,468,225
    10. MoosePa@pf ID 343,992,243 Max Level, +27, max awoken. Farming woodpys now to skill her up. Up often, Max level, +297 SL3 Verd up in Slot 1 constantly.
    11. Kurii ID 368,784,235 max skilled
    12. DSveno ID: 366,891,240
    13. Sean@PF: 391 179 275
    14. Flaycrow: 310,540,350 Hypermax. Hyper Panda in slot 1. Also run maxed Lu Bu.

15. vizitorQ: 328,055,200 Hypermax; Verdandi in other leader slot.
    16 Timewarpgamer: 379,652,272 Hypermaxed!
    17. Joeman: 307,586,249 Level 73 +56. Also run Lu Bu and Nut
    klb!@PF: 356,754,261 Maxed, +69, skill level 3.
    19. ā¯€Matsuri - 358,689,277 Hypermax AParv, also running Pandora/LKali/ROdin/ACeres.
    20. Taen - 371,229,308 Max level, awoken, skill level 3, +52.
    21. Logray@PF - 300,233,293, Awoken, max level, skill 4.
    22. Paddy7 - 354,358,357, Hypermax. Also run hypermax Urd.
    23. Raika - 310, 757, 285, Hypermax. Also plays Horus.
    24. Grant - 335,349,363, Hypermax.
    25. A@PF - 348,679,214, maxed, skill 4. Also plays Minerva, Ronia.
    26. Arthax8811 - 322,967,204, Hyper max parv. Also genbu/verd and a 297 GZL
    27. Sam@PF - 351,340,253, Hypermax Parvati, also run hyper A.Bastet and Verdandi
    28. Light@PF - 329,242,285, Also run Krishna, Yamato.
    29. RajaNaga - 316,813,306, 297, skill 3, also run L.Meta and Gadius
    30. Barkeep - 399,246,342, +297 skill 4.
    31. Mr. Cat - 358,358,343, +279, skill 1.
    32. Brushie@PF - 378,849,251, +21, max skill.
    33. Moozie - 327,896,299 +1, skill 2.
    34. Tachii - 373,941,345, Hyper, also run Vishnu, GZL.
    35. Char PF - 355,360,224, Hyper, skill 1. Also run Verd and LKali.
    36. MarLoda@PF - 364,451,201, +99, skill 2. Also run Hyper Verd and 297 Bastet.
    37. Wakusie - 398,098,260, Hypermaxed.
    38. Andy - 393,565,309, Skill 3 +227.
    39. Eclips3 - 323,038,312 - +199, skill ?. Also run Hyper GZL, max Vishnu, Verdandi
    40. Tai - 357,395,213 - Hypermax.

Helpful Links
    PADx
    PAD NA Facebook

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  5. Inagaki

Inagaki What are you, TAMA ?

PADherder:
    link
    I swear I can get her. One day !

Flaycrow likes this.
  6. thighbro

thighbro Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Why is not zeal on your sub list hes much better then chu chu as a sub. Also maybe a C rank with Angelion?
    Also a other Con is that since she is mono green its harder to do fire dugeons like hera ur and zeus vuclan
    and a Pro can easily tackle zeus mercury and hera is

7. Banana rev

Banana rev Orb Weaver

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I also agree that cuchu should be moved down and zeal put in there because unless he's paired with a heartmaker after using his active, you won't be able to activate 4 x.

Also you should drop the %'s or move the decimal for the orb enhance calculations as 0.24% is 24/100 of 1% as opposed to a 24% increase in damage.

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  8. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Both comments are good suggestions. I have done both of them. Please remember, anyone reading this, that I just started writing the guide and it is a WIP. So keep the suggestions coming because they help, but give me some time before you criticize to harshly.

Banana rev likes this.
  9. Banana rev

Banana rev Orb Weaver

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think one of my complaints about A.Parv is her lack of HP unless you run high HP subs or are heavily egg'd. Sometimes i'll throw in Canopus for the tpa/orb enhance and HP.

Also thanks for making this guide. Hopefully we get more people playing her :)

10. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I totally agree about the lack of HP being one of the cons of Parvati. I think Canopus is a great non-REM sub, with TPA, high HP, and decent ATK. I think when selecting subs you should factor in HP to meet a minimum amount. I think for that reason that Green Odin, though bad, could be used if you don't have others. That is also why I love Verdandi, who has decent HP (3155) for a wood orb changer. Finally, I plan to talk about the high value of +eggs because they are multiplied by x25 for ATK, x2.25 for RCV, and help meet HP limits.

Lots still to write.

11. RNGtan

RNGtan still two people

We think that Asgard deverse a mention. He solves her HP problem in two ways:

1. By reducing incoming damage
    2. By having easily double the amount of HP compared to another Attacker

Other than that: If Meimei then Cauchemar; he can create a green/heart board in combination with Amitaka. It is actually surprisingly easy to stack rows in a purely farmable team when you add Canopus and Fafnir. We need to verify the usefulness first but it certainly looks promising.

12. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I agree. I'll stick Asgard in the utility. Not necessary for every team, but very helpful when you want to meet HP thresholds and tank a few hits.

13. thighbro

thighbro Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I would recommend have your sub list overlap. like Wee Jas in A rank and in the Delay section

Flaycrow likes this.
  14. Kurii

Kurii Active Member

Wee Jas isn't only for Bind Removal. You can just use him as a delay or to combo Mei Mei.

15. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I agree. I'll move him up into regular a rank subs

Kurii likes this.
  16. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    GGY is an option.

High HP Heartbreaker with 3k heal active slapped in. Autoheal and skillboosts.

Soon to be max skillable to 6 turns.

Also:

Doomsday!

Loads of HP, was *free* during DC collab and turns poison and jammers both into hearts!

And Poison Ivy or Copperhead for situational wood poison and *devil* burst to amp Parvati devil TPA!!!

Melody and Brachys

Royal Guard Pig

Also, do not ignore sideboard options!:

Athena : counts as wood! High HP Wood enhancer, x2 TPA lets you amp Unused light orbs into ridiculous TPA numbers

Umi/yama : counts as wood! High RCV, x2 TPA, makes both water and wood orbs!

17. Banana rev

Banana rev Orb Weaver

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Imo GGY or any heartbreaker is okay at best, you'd need a heartmaker to activate 4x

18. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    With x2 Parvati, and possibly Perseus and Michael onboard, plenty of wiggle room to surgically time Heartbreakers.

19. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I did lots more work on it today, and would love any more comments and suggestions from people.

20. RNGtan

RNGtan still two people

This paragraph needs fixing. If you want to build a No-REM row team then Cauchemar and Amitaka are probably going to be staples. Canopus is the best burst you can afford and on the last slot we would deliberately not take more row enhances in order to have one more orb changer (Zeal or Angelion).