(WIP, Team Building) Myr!

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Drakylon, Jul 30, 2016.

1. NiloMilo

NiloMilo New Member

So I'm planning to create a Myr build but I've run into a problem. I've evolved Myr once. I have the materials for the final Myr evo but can't select some of the monsters from my box after un-favouriting them. I can select LHD Zeus and Hera, EMD Sandalphon and Elia from my box, but CAN'T select reincarnated Verche or the final Athena evo from my box. If it helps, both Athena and Verche are max skilled and awoken (also, I have another Elia which is hypermaxed and can't be selected). It seems that I can't select max level/skill monsters. Would I have to get another Athena and Elia

Sorry if this problem was discussed previously (or has a simple solution), but I had a few months hiatus from the game after my phone was stolen. I also don't post much on this forum so pardon me if I shouldn't have asked this question here

2. evilpeas

evilpeas Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Do you have them on one of your teams right now?

3. mtb911

mtb911 Disposable Assassin

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Arena question. How do you deal with Sopdet? Do you have to go row with no heart cross? It seems like no matter what I do my team does too much damage.

My Team is Myr - Saria - ADQXQ - Sun Wukong - Apocalypse. All Hyper.

4. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yep; all rows - no cross! Or sub color damage with cross. (but can lead to problem if a light skyfall happen)

wangatang0830 likes this.
  5. mtb911

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    what are your thoughts on saria vs dq (ill keep my adqxq but i have a dup)? i know some poeple like to inherit saria on myr. i was keeping my saria as a stand alone but now I have 2 thors from the last couple of gfs...

6. Aurelius_fi

Aurelius_fi Member

I'm trying to figure out my TPA Myr team....

I currently have...

Myr + Fairytale Girl
    Kanna
    Kanna + Saria
    ADQXQ
    Apoc
    Myr friend

Other than that, I Ariel, Sirius, Fuma, Leonis, Venus and Unicorn Rider as well. For Utility, I have Cinderrella, Amaterasu and Sakuya. And for inherits, I have stuff like Orochi and Hydra.

I have no other sensible orb changers able to light, hearts or both in a manner compatible with the team. I also do not have Thor or Loki.

So the question is this; I'd like to play with both Kannas, but I feel I'm running out of orbs constantly. Kannas are dealing pretty respectable damage, but I'm not entirely happy with how it performs over longer runs.

What do you guys suggest? I'd feel like an idiot if I replaced Kanna+Saria with Ariel+Saria.

Maybe I should just add another fairytale girl or Ariel on the other Kanna, to add at least some orbchange power on this team?

I know I'm dealing with 1st world problems, but I can't solve them!

(PS. Don't tell me to use the other Kanna for D/L, I'm probably not going to build that team anyway.)

7. raiod

raiod Member

I think I have the same problem as you, I also have 2 Kannas and I'm contemplating about evolving both to L/L. The Bonus of Ariel is, she produces NON enchanted orbs... So you could use a heart cross and a 3 match of unenchanted orbs to kill parvati/sopdet?

8. mtb911

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd be interested to see if that works. I have to use row with no heart cross and I stress everytime.

9. Aurelius_fi

Aurelius_fi Member

Non-TPA cross doesn't suffice?

10. stratataisen

stratataisen Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So I was planning on making Snow White the SI for my Myr, but with the changes that will eventually happen with the stat boost for SI-ing an on color card should I be looking more at one of the Light bind clears I have? (A.Ame, A.Sakuya, L.Meta, or Light Zhuge Liang. No Cinderella, unfortunately)

Yes, I know I could us my Saria on Myr, but I'd like a hard bind clear as back up.

11. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

IMO in the long run, inherit Saria on your Myr has much more benefits than a bind clear. Reasons:
    • Inherit gives 10% HP, 5% atk, 15% rcv of assist monster. Saria will give Myr 400 HP, which is simply too good to pass.
    • Tricolour board + haste is more universally useful than bind clear. Saria inherit will definitely bring you much more pal points.
    • When your leaders are unbindable, most binds either 1) can be ignored 2) can be prevented. For instance, the most fatal binds in arena 1 are tamadra floor and Kagu, but they both possess no threats to Myr at all.
    • If specific dungeons have enemies like GL Alraune or Ama Tama, you can just bring a bind clear on your team. But generally speaking, those preemptive whole team binds are extremely rare.
    • Saria can be used regardless of the board, and in most cases as long as you are protected by heart cross you'll survive another turn. Whereas fairtytale girls would be very useless if say the board is flooded with jammers or poison.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  12. stratataisen

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That a good point that I didn't think about. Thanks! =D

wangatang0830 likes this.
  13. mtb911

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I currently use saria as a sub on the team. If I changed her to an inherit/assist what should I add to the team? I have ADQXQ but I'm not using my DQ. use her?

14. Shadowshift

Shadowshift Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just wanted to point out that this statement won't necessarily be true if everyone puts Saria on their Myr :angelic:
    Gravity and delay actives definitely have their uses as SI skills (on Myr) rather than actually running them as a sub. For stuff, like Hino or Shuten-Doji.

15. stratataisen

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That's a good point, and it seems like it will be easier to switch out SIs in the future.

I do have another question, are there any subs I should keep an eye out for farmable or otherwise (kicking myself that I wasn't playing during the bride REM >.< a Light Akechi would be nice, he'd have a nice spot amongst my harem of 6 dark versions. =3 )?

16. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

I think I would rather inherit utility skill on subs because when you play multi the skill on your leader charge twice as fast. Things like delay and buff will most likely be a one time use in dungeons whereas Myr's inherited skill can be user earlier on and her own AS can be back again later.

I do agree that the team can use some utility skills. Whenever JP get those 20 floor one shot challenge that you have to run blind (cos its only available for 3 hours and there'll be no dungeon info available), the rule of thumb is to walk in with a delay and a burst (gemstone preferred) inherited somewhere. Myr TPA teams is the meta right now because it's less orb hungry than row teams and generally allow the team to run 1-2 flex subs for utility.

L.Akechi is more of an inherit, you don't need one yourself since you can pair with friends that are inheriting one.

The no.1 Myr sub right now is Kanna without a doubt. She brings so much to Myr team as well as Radra team.

17. awkward.fistbumps

awkward.fistbumps semi-retired from pad. Full stam most days

PADherder:
    link
    any light and heart makers pretty much. So paimon, light akechi, wukong, adqxq is always a good idea. Moogle is pretty good as well. My personal fave when it comes to subs is light gadius. Unbindable bind clear, resets board, and since I have light akechi inherited on myr and adqxq as a sub I have board fixers. A finger and double light row enhance as well. Built for myr it seems

18. Kurii

Kurii Active Member

Apocalypse is best sub. I'd run 3 if I had 3.

19. Aldri

Aldri Active Member

I rolled Paimon in the GF, and at first I was excited, but I'm not sure who on my team I would replace. My team is very good--gets me through all sorts of stuff, including Arena 3 in co op (at least when I get Noah Dragon...). The team is Myr (Saria Inherit) Saria/Wukong/Apoc/ADQ. Would you put on Paimon, and if so, who would you replace? I was thinking Wukong, since I use his active the least, but he does have bind clear utility. Thoughts?

20. Jurrit

Jurrit So Mainstream Hype...

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Would two ADQXQ in a team be too much? Say in combination with a Wukong and something situational.