Yomidra or Shivadra?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by ElvenErza, May 19, 2017.

1. ElvenErza

ElvenErza New Member

User ID:
    ElvenErza
    Ok so I think I can benefit from either of these the question is who is a better fit? Any suggestions would be great!.... the following mons are in my box. Krishna, Urd, Rozuel, Ame no Uzume, Tsubaki, Goemon, Robin Hood, Belial, Holy Night SC Hera, Izanami, Corpse Wrym, Sun Wukong, Pandora, Karin, Abyss Neptune, Artemis, Meimei, Ra, Nephthys, Satsuki, Sherias Roots, Sarasvati, Kushinadahime, Awoken Odin, Persephone, Hera (dark), Lucifer, Barbara, Kuvia, Sheena, Umisachi/Yamasachi, Famiel, and Phoenix Rider and Sumire. Those are just a few and I suck at team building so any help would be amazing!

2. mtb911

mtb911 Disposable Assassin

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    TBH I don't think you are ready for any MP purchases. Don't get me wrong, they are both great and both worth having if you have the subs for them. For Shivadra you want subs that make fire and have 2+ TPA. Rozuel is your only sub that fits that. For Yomidra you want stuff that makes dark and has OE. You don't have any subs that fit that well. I'd be happy to recommend some other teams if you are interested. Have you looked into Padherder at all? It makes team help much easier for people.

3. scrubbo

scrubbo Managing Events since 2016 Event Manager

User ID:
    Why those two? I hardly see them around on my list anymore... seems like people have moved on.

4. mtb911

mtb911 Disposable Assassin

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I still want both...After D. Athena I think I will.

5. 20matar

20matar Active Member

User ID:
    20matar
    I don't look to my box or friend list asking who is better or who's stronger, otherwise I'll end up playing with only 2 or 3 cards, so, I'll probably (60% chance) buy yomidragon in a few months.
    But you pointed out an really important question, each passing day decreases the number of players in my list using the old MP dragons. (They are old, we can't denied that):bored:

6. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, don't get an MP card yet. Especially not either of those two. Yomidra is still a nice sub, but at this point Shivadra is pretty outdated. I have both, haven't used Shivadra in months and only occasionally use Yomidra.

7. The dude

The dude Member

shiva dragon is still one of the most effective farming cards and with a proper team can annihilate anything mythical or less, and with proper planning take down some end game content due to his super easy activation and consistancy. He is still my go to for quickly farming dailys, guerrillas, new collabs, etc

8. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Shivadra is by far my fastest A1 clearer. I don't have Pollux&Castor for Yomidra nor do I have 2 Eschamali for the old school setup.

I have it since day 1 and got a lot of mileage out of him even if I have better leads. A lot of the times I just want faster. I don't need to overkill. Shivadra destroys A1 with a TPA...

9. The dude

The dude Member

exactly. i feel like shiva drag is all around more versatile and useful and easier to make a red tpa team than yomidrag. i chose him and never looked back. he got me all the way to building my Myr team which was my first end game team.

axlpowa likes this.