Zeus-Dios Farmable Push-Button Team

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Marr, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Marr

Marr Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Setsu of the Setsu's PAD Blog referred me to this video showing a means to push-button farm the Zeus-Dios dungeon in co-op:

It's pretty straightforward.

Floor 1:
    Player A uses Chinbowdra/Raphael shield active.
    Player A uses a Goemon active
    *sweep*

Floor 2:
    Player B uses a Goemon active
    *sweep*

Floor 3:
    *sweep*

Floor 4:
    Player A uses a Goemon active
    Player A uses a Mugtea/Shaitan shield active
    *sweep*

Floor 5:
    *sweep*

One of the Goemon needs to be +99 ATK, but the others only need to be max level (technically one can be level 80) with no +eggs. Pretty low levels and no +eggs for the other subs (shown at the start of the video).

I've since built both the Player A and Player B ends of this team and I'm looking to find people to farm the Zeus-Dios dungeon with in co-op (spoiler alert: I've never played a single co-op game). When the Dios dungeon comes around (as it did today) where is a good place to find people quickly to participate in this kind of farming? (is anyone here interested?)

2. swintergreen

swintergreen Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think it will be difficult to find anyone to do Dios button farming with you, since the dungeon is already so easy and it's a hassle to build a button team for a button team if you don't already have the cards (no doubt Setsu already had the Goemons and Raph/Shaitan ready). I have button farmed Dios dungeon with Dios before, though. Haha. You can ask around on the Reddit Discord, though; maybe someone out there still hasn't made his/her Dioses and has what you need.

Here's the link to Discord: https://discord.gg/pad

Marr likes this.
  3. Marr

Marr Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was hoping it would be more common as I figured Goemons and Tengus at the very least should be plentiful (I can bring the Raph and Shaitan) but, yeah, I think you're right. I checked out the reddit discord the other day and it was a lot of Dios farming Dios. All did not go to waste though as it turns out my 2x Goemon, 3x Tengu is reasonably desirable for some of the STTD push button farm teams (I got to enjoy a half stam run with a pack of ROdins last night, co-op is definitely the way to go - all I had to do was keep pushing the "yes" and "ready" buttons, life is tough).

I plan to set up an alt account, so maybe that would be the most realistic way to have this happen. I may be better off just getting some kind of wood rows ALB thing going until I can get my Dios up to speed. Any thoughts on whether ALB/Gronia/Ishida/Antares/flex(Antares or Ishida no.2, GrOdin, Tengu etc.) would cut it? (either for damage, or partner patience level since some matching is needing to happen)