Cheese Method For Malenia Blade of Miquella
- Use Mimic Tear mimic tear – reflects your own build An Interesting Read: Elden Ring Best Builds
- Stagger Malenia Katanas or Heavy Weapons to Stagger Malenia Probably the most apparent weakness that Malenia has, is that she can be staggered relatively easily by hitting her.
- Frost-Focused Build Against Malenia Hoarfrost stomp
- Bleed-Focused Build Swarm of Flies
- Malenia’s Second Phase Malenia, Goddess of Rot
- 1 What is the easiest way to beat Malenia Elden Ring?
- 2 What class is best for Malenia?
- 3 Is Malenia supposed to heal?
- 4 Is Malenia Blade of Miquella the hardest boss?
- 5 What makes Malenia so difficult?
- 6 Is Malenia immune to bleed?
- 7 What is the recommended level for malenia Elden Ring?
What is the easiest way to beat Malenia Elden Ring?
How to beat Malenia in Elden Ring – I’ve seen a variety of tactics work with Malenia and with a number of weapon combos. In short, they are:
- Gang up on her with three people, stun-locking her into oblivion.
- Use one other player and trade her aggro between you.
Since Malenia is easily stun-locked in her first phase, ganging up on her with three people and effectively making sure you hit her constantly can work. However, you do need to be quite tanky to do it, since you can’t stun-lock her indefinitely. This is extra effective if you have someone wielding the Sword of Night and Flame and using its beam to knock her down periodically, or Radahn’s swords—basically any weapon or skill that floors her.
- Malenia staggers easily, allowing you to perform critical strikes, so jumping attacks are also effective.
- I can’t recommend using dragon breath incantations, though, since they obscure your vision of her.
- As with a lot of other Elden Ring bosses (opens in new tab), bleed and frost are also strong, as are shields, since these will stop her regen for at least one hit.
The only issue with bringing a third person to Malenia is that it increases the amount of damage you’ll need to deal, gives her another health pool to leech off, and makes her aggro more unpredictable which increasing your chances of getting hit. It’s the same for Spirit Calling Bell (opens in new tab) summons, which are useless 9 out of 10 times in this fight due to their lack of self-preservation.
- While it is possible with them, they often just tank hits and give her health.
- This is one of the reasons why getting aggressive in this fight is tricky, because if you’re getting hit, that damage counts for very little.
- The best way to beat Malenia that I’ve encountered is two players with heavy weapons trading her aggression with jumping attacks,
It takes a little longer than ganging up, but it prevents her getting focused on one character for too long. Since she staggers, you can often interrupt attacks on the other player entirely. While strength weapons are ideal, this can be done with any weapon combo, or even just one strength weapon and a spell caster,
The key point is passing the aggro between you so she never focuses too heavily on one or the other. This is also a dodging fight. You can use a shield if you want, but know that the fight will last significantly longer, if not indefinitely, since she’ll regen health when she hits your shield. With her fast strikes, that eliminates most of the damage you’re dealing.
Respec (opens in new tab) if you need to, but this is a fight where it pays to have a decent amount of health and endurance, and having more health will also let you use a light equip load to make your dodges more effective. Still, there’s an elephant in the room, and that’s “what’s the point if she murders you every time with that jump attack?” Well, there are a couple of ways to deal with/predict it.
View complete answer
Is it OK to cheese Malenia?
PSA: Elden Ring Players Can Cheese Malenia With a Silly Weapon Within the Elden Ring community, defeating Malenia, Blade of Miquella has essentially become a right of passage. The hardest boss in the game and one of the, it will usually take either complete mastery of her fight or a co-op summon like Let Me Solo Her to bring her down.
However, some players have found other tricks to deal with her. One example of a Malenia strategy saw players using, a charge ability that allowed them to knock the boss out of the air whenever she went for Waterfowl Dance. Another trick saw players equipping the Mimic Tear with a cannon, which served as another way to stun Malenia.
The latest strategy sees players taking her down all on their own, and the key to success is the weapon known as Ghiza’s Wheel.
View complete answer
Is Malenia weak to anything?
Malenia is weak to Fire attacks, Bleed status effects, and weapons – Malenia is most vulnerable to Fire attacks and has less resistance to Bleed attacks than she does to most status effects. This works out fairly nicely, as weapons that specialise in Bleed and Fire tend to be fairly fast-hitting, like whips and the Hookclaws, which builds into the aggressive strategy we’ll outline further on.
View complete answer
What is the best summon against Malenia?
Elden Ring From Very rarely am I desperately trying to beat content so I can sit down and write a guide for it, but in order to explain how to actually beat Elden Ring’s hardest boss, Malenia, as a mage, I had toactually beat her first. Well, after a few hours of trial and error between last night and this morning, I’ve done it.
And I will share how I did it with you, as once I figured out a few things, it got a whole lot easier. So, I’m a mage, and while the Malenia fight is rough for anyone, it is especially so for someone who has to wind-up casts and where most of their spells plink off her like they’re nothing. Here are the core components of my kit, most of which you will get a result of Ranni’s questline at one point or another: Elden Ring From Black Knife Tiche ( get her here ) – This is one of the best summons in the game and a perfect counter to Malenia.
She will dodge enough so Malenia will not auto-feed health off of her on-hit, and her cursed blade move will do significant DPS and offset a lot of her healing. Greenburst Crystal Tear ( get it here ) – Boosts stamina recovery in the mixed physick Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear ( get it here ) – Boosts Magic damage in the mixed physick Bloodhound’s Step ( get it here ) – This was essential.
- I should have been using this long before now, but I put it on a pair of claws, and it allows you to drastically out-dodge most of Malenia’s attacks, even her craziest ones, for just a small amount of FP.
- I don’t think I could have beaten it without this.
- Make sure you put your staff in your offhand so you can actually use this on whatever you put it on.
I had it on claws. Carian Regal Scepter ( get it here ) – This is my maxed scepter that makes my Dark Moons do bonus damage. Primal Glintstone Blade ( get it here ) – This reduces FP cost for a bit of health for more moon spam. Ritual Shield Talisman ( get it here ) – This reduces damage when you have full health which is great for Malenia’s chunking.
Cerulean Amber Medallion +2 ( get it here ) – Big FP boost Dragoncrest Shield Talisman +2 ( get it here ) – Big physical damage reduction, as all Malenia’s damage is physical, although if you get caught in a combo, nothing will save you.6 Crimson, 8 Cerulean Potions – This was the distribution I did, not really set one way or the other.
Snow Witch Hat ( get it here ) – This gives a 10% bonus to cold spells (my Dark Moon). The rest of your armor doesn’t really matter but I had a medium load. Ranni’s Dark Moon ( get it here ) – This was the phase 1 spell I spammed. Comet Azur ( get it here ) – This was the key phase 2 spell.
Terra Magica ( get it here ) – This I put down right at the start to shoot moons out of for a big damage boost. Phase 1 Strategy: Enter, summon Tiche, drink Physick, put down Terra Magica, start spamming Dark Moon. On a good run, Tiche will keep doing damage to her and knocking her down as you blast her with moons.
On a bad run she will spam her Waterfowl Dance move and you will have to do the Bloodhound Step boogie to avoid as much of it as you can. Try and make sure you head into phase 2 with full mana. Dead From Phase 2 Strategy: As soon as you spawn in, stay locked on, run toward Malenia to be directly under her (I know, it’s less crazy than it sounds), then turn hard right and keep going.
- This should have her miss you with both phases of the move.
- Drink a mana potion if you have it, unleash Comet Azur and hold the button down (you can also use the FP eliminating Physick here as an alternate strategy).
- This will BURN through Malenia when she’s frozen for a short while after her flower.
- Essentially you’re just going to want to then dodge (mostly using Bloodhound’s Step) until she flowers again, which she should do if you’ve gotten her down to decently low health.
You can Bloodhound Step sideways on repeat to dodge all the clones of her one attack. For her advanced Waterfowl Dance I did not learn the pattern of that and got lucky she didn’t have time to use it during my victory run. Hopefully she will flower again in short order and you dodge it the same way, and hit her with another Comet Azur the same way, which should be enough to kill her.
- Alternatively you can luck out throwing a few moons if she’s going after Tiche, but you really don’t want to give her time to heal off either of you too much.
- Comet Azur is the main trick here as I don’t think you will be able to survive long enough spamming moons alone unless you pull off some truly crazy defensive dodges.
And there you have it, I beat her. It was easily the hardest fight in the game by a factor of ten. I think the most I died on any boss before this was probably 7-8 times on one of the cosmic centipedes. Here? This was 30-40 attempts easy. But it’s possible! And if I can do it (I’m not very good) you can do it too with your mage.
View complete answer
What class is best for Malenia?
How to make the Malenia fight easier – You’ll also want a strong Spirit summon, though you have a few options here. Mimic Tear is still a popular choice, even after the nerf, if only because it distracts Malenia and gives you an opening to attack. Lhutel is another good choice, but only for melee classes.
- Lhutel’s tendency to teleport means you’re more likely to attract Malenia’s attention while casting spells, which defeats the purpose of summoning Lhutel to begin with.
- Black Knife Tiche – one of the Legendary Spirit Ashes – is an excellent choice if you want your summon to fight for you.
- Aside from dealing high damage, her mobility confounds Malenia and makes it difficult for the boss to land a hit.
Whatever your choice, we recommend saving your summon until the fight’s second phase unless you’re having a lot of difficulty in the first half. Having a tank and distraction in the second phase makes it much more manageable. Sorcery-focused classes have a slightly easier time thanks to the wider variety of spells at their disposal.
Stars of Ruin is an excellent choice. The homing abilities and the number of projectiles it fires means you’ll land at least a few hits even if Malenia dodges. Comet Azur or Ranni’s Dark Moon are helpful in the second phase, where Malenia tends to remain still for longer after her attacks. Faith builds should rely on lightning Incantations, such as Lightning Strike or the Gransax Bolt’s Ancient Lightning Spear.
These deal high damage and, unlike most Incantations, affect a broader area, which is a nice counter for Malenia’s dodging. If you grabbed the Triple Rings of Light Incantation in Elphael, that’s also a solid choice thanks to the wide area it effects.
- Melee classes can be less choosy with their weapons and skills.
- Any skill that pulls off multiple hits, such as Blood Tax and Waterfowl Dance, is a good pick.
- Ideally, you’d want a weapon with long reach so you don’t have to get right up to Malenia, so consider benching the fists and hatchets for this fight.
Shields are pretty much pointless unless you have incredibly high endurance, so you may want to dual wield or one-hand your weapon for extra damage.
View complete answer
Is there a cheese for Melania?
An Elden Ring player discovers a new cheese method for beating Malenia brought about by a buff included in the game’s latest update. Elden Ring’s patch 1.07 has brought about a new method for cheesing Malenia, Blade of Miquella with the Ordovis Greatsword. While FromSoftware’s open-world action RPG is full of difficult enemies, few even come close to posing a similar challenge to Malenia in Elden Ring,
- With fast attacks, health that regenerates whenever the player is hit, and the infamous Waterfowl dance, Malenia has been the target of a lot of Elden Ring player rage and the reason for much joy whenever a gamer manages to defeat her.
- With Malenia being so difficult, some players have sought to cheesing the boss rather than taking her on in the normal way.
Cheesing refers to when a difficult enemy is defeated with means that essentially give the player an unfair advantage. In the past, plenty of Elden Ring players have come up with Malenia cheesing methods, including one which involved a “pizza cutter” weapon constantly staggering the boss.
- Now, with the release of Elden Ring patch 1.07, a player known as DaddyWhoGames on Reddit has discovered a new way of beating Malenia without giving her the chance to pull off some of her more powerful moves.
- The secret to this cheesing method lies in the weapon skill for the Ordovis Greatsword, Ordovis’ Vortex.
This skill swirls the sword around the player’s head before bringing it down in an AoE slam, causing massive damage and knocking Malenia to the floor. The second use of the weapon skill will then break Malenia’s poise, letting the player get in a free riposte attack.
- At the start of Malenia’s second phase, DaddyWhoGames switches out to the Envoy’s Long Horn, which can be dropped by the Large Oracle Envoy in Leyndell.
- Using the Bubble Shower skill, DaddyWhoGames gets in some damage while Malenia uses her rot flower attack.
- Then, the Elden Ring player switches back to the greatsword for a quick repeat of the process used in phase 1.
After a couple of attacks, Malenia is defeated, looking like much less of a challenge than she actually is. The Ordovis Greatsword was buffed massively in patch 1.07 alongside its weapon skill, bumping it up in the lists of Elden Ring’s best greatswords,
However, this weapon is quite tricky to get, as it is only dropped by Crucible Knight Ordovis who is found in the Auriza Hero’s Grave on the edge of the Capital Outskirts. Once players have dragged themselves through that dungeon, they must fight a duo of Ordovis and another Crucible Knight, which can prove to be quite the challenge.
Elden Ring is available now for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. MORE: Elden Ring: How To Beat The Crucible Knight Duo
View complete answer
How many tries does it take to beat Malenia?
Home Gaming News Elden Ring Player Finally Beats Malenia After 1,800 Tries and Over 38 Hours
An Elden Ring player takes more than 1,800 attempts and over 38 hours to finally beat Malenia, one of the hardest bosses in the game. An Elden Ring player finally beats Malenia after 38 hours and many failed attempts. Elden Ring features several difficult bosses, and a few of them are considered to be some of the hardest bosses in FromSoftware’s catalog. Malenia is one of the most difficult bosses in Elden Ring, and she has two phases like many other tough boss fights.
- She also has a unique passive bonus that makes the encounter even tougher as she heals herself upon landing every hit, and it even works when players are blocking.
- So, users have no option but to dodge her hits and start their counter-attack.
- Malenia’s difficulty is well-known among the gaming community, and it took one fan an absurdly long time to finally defeat her.
In a recent post on Reddit, a user named volcanicmelodies claims that it took them 1,831 tries and over 38 hours to beat Malenia. Volcanicmelodies mentions that they were stuck in this fight for 4 months, and they now feel empty after overcoming this challenge.
The player now plans to continue their journey across Elden Ring’ s open world and lists their current death count at 7420. The Malenia boss fight contributed to more than a quarter of the total number of deaths. The user has shared an image to go along with the post that lists some rules they had to follow, such as not spending any points on the Strength attribute until Dexterity is at 99.
Volcanicmelodies also claims to have not looked at any Elden Ring guides or watched videos of strategies on how to beat her. The image includes their Twitch username with videos of the 38 hours they spent on this boss, presumably to allow users can verify their claim.
- Judging by the image, it looks like volcanicmelodies did not use any summons in their Elden Ring playthrough,
- Summons are incredibly powerful as they can take aggro away from the player in addition to dealing damage.
- Some fans argue that bosses are designed around gamers using summons, which may be the reason why Elden Ring features several boss fights with more than one enemy.
Other players in the comments commend volcanicmelodies for their dedication and determination. The poster also claims that it took them over 350 tries to figure out how to dodge Waterfowl Dance, one of Malenia’s deadliest moves. Fans interested in unlocking this move need to first beat Malenia and then exchange her Remembrance at the Roundtable Hold for the Hand of Malenia weapon.
View complete answer
Can Malenia heal herself?
Elden Ring ‘s already a punishing game filled with tough bosses that’ll break your spirits, but patch 1.04, which changed the game balance in late April, makes one of the hardest enemies even harder. Players are reporting the late-game boss Malenia, Blade of Miquella is totally busted now.
There seems to be a bug in FromSoftware’s new update that lets Malenia self-heal unconditionally, making the fight more grueling than before. You probably know Malenia by now. She’s an optional boss you can fight late in the game, and as one of the most powerful demi-gods in the lore, Malenia is one tough jerk.
She’s also the fiery redhead shown in trailers battling the Starscourge Radahn, and if you bought the collector’s edition of the game, most of the goodies are themed around her as well. Armed with a long katana, fast strikes, and a second phase, she’ll snatch you by your edges and drag you right to hell.
It doesn’t help that on top of dealing massive amounts of damage and having a large health pool, she self-heals whenever she lands a hit. This makes her fight especially tough for even the most skilled of players. All of this has given her a reputation of somewhat of a troublemaker, so no wonder she has made a celebrity out of one badass Tarnished who was inspired to make his entire mission helping other players defeat her by “solo-ing” her,
Malenia was already a nuisance, but with patch 1.04, she’s just broken now. According to players online, Malenia apparently self-heals whenever, She doesn’t have to strike you to heal. She can just swing her sword at the air, hitting absolutely nothing, and still somehow regain some of her health.
The bug is so powerful that even our nude legend Let Me Solo Her was having a tough time. In a recent video uploaded to his YouTube channel, Klein “LMSH” Tsuboi took 15 minutes to take Malenia down, calling her “a nightmare to fight” thanks to the self-heal BS. LMSH still won. Don’t get it twisted. But it does say something about the strength of this bug if even LMSH, who told IGN it took him some 242 times to get good at beating Malenia before solo-ing her for other players pre-patch, had trouble taking her down with her new-found BS powers.
Kotaku has reached out to Bandai Namco for comment. While the patch may have accidentally buffed Malenia, it did adjust one tactic players have used to beat her before resorting to summoning Let Me Solo Her, The Swarm of Flies incantation, which releases a black-and-red mass of bloodflies, has had its blood loss build up decreased.
View complete answer
Is Malenia supposed to heal?
One of Elden Ring’s toughest bosses, Malenia, Blade of Miquella, is now automatically self-healing when players summon help. While healing herself is one of Malenia’s normal abilities, she is only meant to do so when her attacks hit the player. A bug in Elden Ring’s latest update, however, seemingly means she can self-heal at any point of the fight and for no apparent reason.
Elden Ring’s leading Malenia expert Let Me Solo Her spotted the bug when he was summoned to fight the boss. His YouTube video shows it off clearly: even when there are no players near Malenia, never mind taking damage from her, chunks of her health bar shoot back up. Other players have noticed it too, with reddit user Demonboy995 saying that it happened every time he was summoned to help fight Malenia.
It’s unclear what’s triggering the healing but users have hypothesised that, as it only occurs in multiplayer, lag is essentially causing Malenia to register hits that aren’t registered by the players. The infamous boss is perhaps just looking for her own ways to counter Let Me Solo Her, however, the now legendary Elden Ring summon who appears in other players’ worlds to defeat her with ease.
- Patch 1.04 also made it harder to defeat the Malenia in other, more intentional ways, as it nerfed the Swarm of Flies incantation that caused major blood loss damage.
- In our 10/10 review, IGN said: “Elden Ring is a massive iteration on what FromSoftware began with the Souls series, bringing its relentlessly challenging combat to an incredible open world that gives us the freedom to choose our own path.” To make those choices with the best available information, check out our guide that features everything you could ever hope to know about Elden Ring, including collectible locations, boss strategies, and more.
Ryan Dinsdale is an IGN freelancer who occasionally remembers to tweet @thelastdinsdale. He’ll talk about The Witcher all day.
View complete answer
Can you beat Malenia with a greatsword?
There’s finally a way to cheese Malenia. Malenia, as you may know by now, is by far the toughest boss to beat in Elden Ring. Thankfully, FromSoftware showed us an iota mercy by making her optional boss, and put her all the way on a part of the map you don’t even need to go near to complete the game.
Not only is she quick, with the ability to one-shot you, but also heals every time she makes contact with you – even when you’re blocking. Frankly, it’s a bullshit boss fight. There’s no concrete way to cheese the fight either, that is until update 1.07 came along. Along with hints of a possible DLC, update 1.07 brought sweeping changes to Elden Ring’s weapons, primarily buffing most weapons in the story and PvP mode as well,
While the intended purpose was seemingly to make players use more weapons besides the Moonveil katana, it also had an unexpected outcome, opening up the possibility of cheesing Malenia with one of the most unpopular greatswords in the game. Ordovis’ Greatsword wasn’t really what you’d call a good weapon.
But after update 1.07, it has the ability to put down the Blade of Miquella in a matter of seconds, without the need to actually git gud. As spotted by GamesRadar, a Reddit post shows a player defeating Malenia by simply spamming the greatsword’s Weapon Skill, Ordovis’s Vortex. “This was done on my Holy damage build.
Demigods are supposed to be very resistant to holy damage. Apparently only my incantations didn’t do much damage. My sacred ash of wars can do quite a bit of damage to her”, explained the poster. “So far this cheese only works in Phase 1, I can’t quite get it to work in phase 2 yet.
Looks harder than it is because the timing to stagger her in phase 1 is precise. Slightly earlier or later and her hyper armour will kick in, preventing a stagger. “It should work in phase 2, after all her poise doesn’t change,” they continued. “I initially planned to end the fight with a nice wave of gold, but Ordovis Vortex is just too strong.
Still a nice clean finale”. NEXT: Doki Doki Literature Club Has Gaming’s Most Terrifying Villain
View complete answer
Is Malenia Blade of Miquella the hardest boss?
Malenia is without a doubt the hardest boss in Elden Ring, so how does she fare when pitted against every other major boss in the game? The answer: Very well. Soulsborne content creator Garden of Eyes has created a mod that pits the game’s various bosses against one another, and it’s clear in a new video from the creator that Malenia is a cut above the rest.
Some would argue Malenia is not only the most difficult boss in Elden Ring, but one of the most difficult boss fights in all of From Software history. As such, most of the other bosses don’t prove to be too challenging for the Blade of Miquella. Some early game bosses are, as expected, a walk in the park for Malenia.
The mounted Tree Sentinel that has claimed the lives of more than a few players at the very start of the game is quickly turned into mincemeat, and Margit the Fell Omen and Godrick the Grafted equally stand little chance. What makes Malenia so difficult, even for her fellow boss characters, is the fact that she heals with every attack she lands, making her incredibly durable.
- Plus, bosses, just like players, have to beat both of her phases, which sees her regain a large portion of her health.
- There are, however, a few bosses that give Malenia a run for her money, largely towards the end of the game.
- We won’t spoil which bosses prove to be a challenge or if any of them do manage defeat to Malenia, but it’s fun to see some of Elden Ring’s most challenging enemies also struggle with the same enemy that has seen players resort to summoning help like Let me solo her in order to overcome.
It certainly doesn’t help that a recent bug caused Malenia to be even more powerful than usual for a time, though that has since been fixed, Speaking of let me solo her, the legendary Elden Ring player recently defeated Malenia for the 1000th time, and even has an NPC mod made by Garden of Eyes, allowing players to summon the hero at will.
- Garden of Eyes is also responsible for an April Fools’ joke that reported to uncover a new, unused seventh ending in Elden Ring’s game files, a prank that fooled more than a few in the community.
- The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors.
- GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
What makes Malenia so difficult?
Failing to Dodge Malenia’s Combos and Scarlet Rot – Unlike most Elden Ring bosses, Malenia is a humanoid character with quick movements and even quicker attacks. Players who are used to hiding behind a shield will find it hard to block her advances due to how fast they can sap players’ stamina meters.
- Add to this that Malenia heals a portion of her health regardless if players are blocking or not, and they would be better avoiding her attacks altogether.
- According to Let Me Solo Her’s video, what gets players killed most often are Malenia’s Waterfowl Dance and Scarlet Aeonia.
- Waterfowl Dance is a flurry of attacks executed by Malenia that closes the distance between her and players while dealing a massive amount of damage.
The timing of each attack is different, making it extremely difficult for players to gauge when to dodge. What’s more, the final slash of Waterfowl Dance is followed up by an area-of-effect attack that throws players off if they aren’t careful. Unless players are a good distance from Malenia when she performs the attack, the only way to avoid Waterfowl Dance is to learn the timing for each of her slashes.
- Scarlet Aeonia is a much easier attack to dodge, but it can also instantly kill players who don’t understand the way it works.
- Malenia only does this move in her second phase, diving toward the player and summoning a giant Scarlet Rot flower.
- The flower explodes soon thereafter and continuously damages those who are caught in its effective area.
Players who manage to survive the explosion and damage over time usually neglect the fact that standing in the Scarlet Aeonia also builds up Scarlet Rot – resulting in a slow but almost inevitable death. The initial dive is quite easy to dodge, but players have to be mindful of the continuous damage and Scarlet Rot build-up that ensues whenever they get near Malenia.
View complete answer
Is Malenia immune to bleed?
Elden Ring Malenia general tips – Source: Windows Central (Image credit: Source: Windows Central) These general tips will help you prepare for the fight and plan how you’re going to take down Malenia.
Malenia heals herself when she hits you, so dodging her attacks is crucial, You should always prioritize conserving stamina for dodging and being patient in this fight over trying to rapidly take her down with flurries of attacks. If you don’t, you’ll likely get hit a lot. Note that Malenia’s lifesteal is active in both phases of the battle. Using a shield to block attacks reduces the amount of healing she gets from hitting you, If you’re struggling to dodge a particular attack, try and block it with a good shield upgraded to endgame levels to avoid taking damage and healing a large chunk of her health. Malenia doesn’t have a lot of poise, so Strength characters can often hit her several times in quick succession, However, all of Malenia’s bigger attacks can’t be interrupted. Malenia can be staggered when hit with enough attacks, Don’t miss this opportunity to either hit her with a critical riposte or attack her several times while she’s stunned. Malenia is highly susceptible to Bleed, so using a Dexterity/Arcane build with Blood weapons is very effective, I beat her using fully upgraded Power Stanced Blood Uchigatanas, but other Bleed weapons work well too. Bleeding her removes a huge chunk of her health, which helps counteract her healing quite a bit. The Mimic Tear Spirit Ash Summon is extremely useful in this fight, The Mimic Tear creates a copy of your character that is much tankier when fully upgraded, complete with your armor, weapons, spells, and equipped items. It does awesome damage, can help stagger and bleed Malenia, and will even infinitely drop Warming Stone items that slowly heal both you and it in an area-of-effect if you have them equipped. Keep plenty of Preserving Boluses handy, These items cure Scarlet Rot, which is a poison that Malenia can inflict on you in Phase 2 of her fight. This effect drains your health alarmingly fast and will drain your healing resources rapidly if you don’t have Preserving Boluses to cure it. You can craft them with two Dewkissed Herba, a Crystal Cave Moss, and a Sacramental Bud once you get the Armorer’s Cookbook from the Siofra River area.
Is Elden Ring weak to Malenia?
Malenia, Blade of Miquella (1st phase)/Malenia, Goddess of Rot (2nd phase) is a Boss in Elden Ring.
|Malenia, Blade of Miquella|
|HP||= 33,251 (Demigod)|
|Strong VS Poison Rot Holy||Weak to Fire Frostbite Hemorrhage|
What is the recommended level for malenia Elden Ring?
Elden Ring: How to beat Malenia – Malenia is a devastating foe, but you can best her. © FromSoftware To beat the Malenia boss fight in Elden Ring, you’ll need to prepare in advance. This isn’t a fight you should go into without the right items, armor, or build. We don’t recommend facing her until you’re at least level 120.
- Ideally, you’ll want to be closer to level 150.
- In addition, your weapons and equipment should all be upgraded to max level before you fight her.
- Because of the serious challenge Malenia presents, this is a boss you should spend Rune Arcs on, though we recommend learning how to beat her first phase before you start consuming them.
We found equipping either Radahn or Morgott’s Great Rune valuable for the increase to maximum health. Below are the key Malenia tips you should keep in mind before beginning the battle.
View complete answer