GTA 5 voice actors | full cast and where you know them from From Ray Liotta to Michael Madsen to Samuel L Jackson, the GTA series has long used talented voice actors and helped bring interest to the profession. This has continued with, with the characters of Franklin, Trevor and Michael becoming icons in the videogame industry largely thanks to the actors who brought them to life. Trevor actor Steven Ogg (Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images) Check out the cast of GTA 5 below:
Steven Ogg plays Trevor Philips Ned Luke plays Michael Townley/De Santa Shawn Fonteno plays Franklin Clinton Gerald ‘Slink’ Johnson plays Lamar Davis Jay Klaitz plays Lester Crest Vicki van Tassel plays Amanda Townley/De Santa Danny Tamberelli plays Jimmy Townley/De Santa Michal Sinnott plays Tracey Townley/De Santa Robert Bogue plays Steve Haines Julian Gamble plays Dave Norton Johnathan Walker plays Devon Weston David Mogentale plays Ron Jakowski Matthew Maher plays Wade Herbert Jimmy Ray Bennett plays Floyd Herbert Demosthenes Chrysan plays Simeon Yetarian
One of the three leads and one of the most iconic characters in GTA history is Trevor Philips, memorably played by Steven Ogg, Ogg had a few small TV roles prior to GTA 5, but the success of the Trevor character has led him to play similarly unhinged individuals in the likes of, and,
- Much like his character Michael Townley, Ned Luke took a break from the acting business in 2007 only to be drawn back into the industry a few years later leading to his famous GTA role.
- Luke also worked on Rockstar’s other big franchise, and has guest starred in TV shows such as Boardwalk Empire and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Rounding out the lead trio is actor and rapper Shawn Fonteno, also known as Solo. Fonteno’s cousin is none other than Young Maylay, the actor behind the iconic CJ character from which Fonteno also had a small role in. Fonteno has also appeared in Watch Dogs and films The Wash, and reprised his Franklin character for and a viral reenactment of the ‘Lamar roasts Franklin’ meme. Key GTA 5 cast members Ned Luke (left) and Shawn Fonteno (right). Getty Read more on Grand Theft Auto: Other familiar faces include Jay Klaitz as Lester Crest, who had previously worked with Rockstar on GTA 4 and Red Dead Redemption and appeared in TV shows such as The Get Down, Jessica Jones and Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
Slink Johnson stars as Franklin’s childhood friend and internet favourite Lamar, and is best known for playing the lead role in the sitcom Black Jesus. Johnson has also had small parts in films such as Space Jam: A New Legacy and Sharknado 3, and has reprised his Lamar role several times for GTA Online.
By entering your details, you are agreeing to our and, You can unsubscribe at any time. While the GTA series has notably toned down its celebrity castings since the 3D era, GTA 5 still received a big name in the form of Dr Dre for the GTA Online update,
Dre was of course an original member of the influential hip-hop group NWA, before launching a successful solo career and co-founding Beats Electronics. Follow for all the latest insights. Or if you’re looking for something to watch, see our, Visit our for all upcoming games on consoles. Swing by our hubs for more and news.
The latest issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale now – and get the next 12 issues for only £1. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to the with Jane Garvey. : GTA 5 voice actors | full cast and where you know them from
View complete answer
Who voices Michael’s daughter in GTA 5?
Michal Sinnott – IMDb Michal Sinnott is best know as the voice, likeness, & performance capture artist for Tracey De Santa, the lead crime boss’s daughter, in the billion dollar video game, Grand Theft Auto V. Born Michal Shalom Leamer in Rock Island, IL, the eldest of three children to Brad and Griselda Leamer, her parents divorced when she was six.
- She and her brothers grew up in Norfolk, VA, where they were raised by their mother, who originally pursued acting before moving into casting and teaching acting for kids.
- Michal began acting at the age of seven, when her mother was asked to bring her along for a commercial she was auditioning for and they both landed the job.
This led to other local roles in commercials, radio and theatre, before Michal landed a small role in the movie of the week starring and directed by Oscar-winning, Occasional film and television roles followed whenever a SAG production came to Virginia.
- Michal graduated from The Governor’s School for the Arts (GSA) Drama Department, a five-city-wide Performing Arts High School based in Norfolk.
- Having long watched her mom struggle in the business, Michal loved acting but never intended to pursue a career in the field.
- She had a change of heart, however, when a play she wrote at GSA won Theatre Virginia’s Young Playwrights Festival and she attended a three-week program in Richmond, where her play, “The Waterbabies”, was subsequently mounted and had a staged reading with Equity Actors.Michal attended The University of Virginia for a year before transferring to Catholic University, where she graduated with a degree in Drama.
After college she worked briefly as a flight attendant for a charter company, traveling the world and visiting more then 25 countries on six continents before moving to New York City to pursue an acting career. While in NY, she studied at the now closed GATE acting conservatory, a 40-hour-a-week, nine-month program with an 8:6 student-to-teacher ratio.
- The program was run and taught by -trained actor and teacher and focused largely on the classics, with classes also in Tai Chi, mask and yoga.
- She also studied the under and Maggie Flanigan.
- She is featured in the book “Acting Teachers of America” as a student of Gregory Abels.
- She and Catholic alum Mary M.
Parr wrote the initial draft of their Sundance Screenwriting Lab Finalist feature, “Born That Way” while driving cross country on a 6 day road trip from Philly to L.A. Michal splits her time between NYC and Los Angeles alongside her husband, Joseph, and their puggle Jasper.
View complete answer
Who is Michael de Santa’s voice actor in GTA 5?
Ned Luke: Michael De Santa – Michael De Santa’s voice actor in GTA 5 is Ned Luke, who has been in 29 movies and television shows as well as over 100 commercials. He plays one of the three protagonists in this game whose special ability is to slow down time during shootouts.
Read more: How to sell property in GTA Online
Michael Townley was a crook that was part of a crew with Brad and Trevor. After faking his death, he moved to Los Santos to live under a fake last name with his wife Amanda, son Jimmy, and daughter Tracey. He now rolls with a new crew consisting of his psychotic ex-partner Trevor and young gangster Franklin.
View complete answer
Who are the actors in GTA 5?
Grand Theft Auto 5 Voice Cast | Other GTA5 Actors. Here’s a list of other notable GTA5 characters’ actors: Amanda De Santa — Vicki Van Tassel. Aunt Denise — Janet Hubert. Bradley Snider — Ryan Woodle. Dave Norton — Julian Gamble.
View complete answer
Who plays Jimmy in gta5?
Grand Theft Auto 5 Voice Cast | GTA5 Trevor Actor – Trevor Philips is the last of GTA5 ‘s three protagonists, and perhaps the most interesting. The Canadian character has a deeply troubled past, which led to his criminal past and particularly violent tendencies. Trevor is played by Steven Ogg, perhaps the most widely-known of GTA5 ‘s main cast.
- While Ogg played a few small TV series roles before GTA5, the actor has seen most of his success in the years since the game launched.
- Ogg played a supporting role in an episode of Person of Interest, Broad City, Better Caul Saul, and several other shows before landing a role in The Walking Dead TV series as Simon, villain Negan’s right-hand man.
Following this role, Ogg also played Rebus in several episodes of Westworld and Flexon in several episodes of The Tick, and he’s due to play a character in the upcoming Snowpiercer TV series, according to IMDB,
View complete answer