☂ Hilarious mail stories.

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Amphora, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amphora

Amphora A beautiful nightmare

It always makes my day when I read this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have any of you ever gotten interesting mail? :p

2. Eyedea

Eyedea Member

3. Fresh

Fresh New Member

The only mail I get is people telling me switch back to my +297 Bastet two minutes after I switch to Yamato or L. Meta to farm some fun farming.

4. Infinity1176

Infinity1176 lf hkali

User ID:
    338 108 334
    PADherder:
    link
  5. Amphora

I know how that feels. I had a period of time where the same guy would always message me whenever I switched to anything but my Ronia. He always did it so quickly after I switched too I felt like I was stalked or something. →_→

@Above, what are green taps?

6. Toasted_Rofls

Toasted_Rofls Fire-N-Stuff

User ID:
    345-694-249
    One of my friends who almost always has a L/D Ra up sent me a mail to put my L/D Ra up on a day when Zeus Descended was up. At the time my L/D Ra was only like level 61 and had no awakenings, by the way.

The next day, I see he's got an un-evo'd Zeus as his leader. He's like, twenty ranks below me, and he's making me feel bad about my orb matching abilities and my monster box. I know I'm not good enough to get Zeus with L/D Ra and a sub-par L/D Ra helper, stop rubbing it in!

If you had a +297 Bastet why would you play any god other than your +297 Bastet. :p

7. LordAx

LordAx Thunder God

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Getting PMs from people?

Typically they're irl people reminding me to put up my haku because apparently my +108 haku is the best haku they'll ever find

Reine likes this.
  8. femoral..

femoral.. New Member

I got a message from some person that was like Rank 80 asking me to put up my Byakko (I had Horus up at the time), I look back on my friends list and he all of a sudden had fully evolved and max leveled Zeus-Dios. lol. Stupid hackers.

9. Infinity1176

Infinity1176 lf hkali

User ID:
    338 108 334
    PADherder:
    link
    idk lol, don't ask me

10. Toasted_Rofls

Toasted_Rofls Fire-N-Stuff

User ID:
    345-694-249
    Well, the alternative his that he has more money and had more stones then common sense. Just pull the REM a bunch, and spend stones on nothing but supers (which keeps you from ranking up fast but provides a boatload of EXP for leveling up your team) and then proceed to spend more stones in the dungeon.

I mean, technically, any dungeon in this game is beatable with enough stones.

11. Amphora

Aw I'm sure he just meant to give you motivation! :)

Hey, +108 isn't bad.

That's pretty crazy, but maybe it's because of what Toasted said above.

You should have asked them! :p

12. Infinity1176

Infinity1176 lf hkali

User ID:
    338 108 334
    PADherder:
    link
    :s
    Hope you aren't talking about me
    Jk jk, I max leveled my Zeus dios but never evod him

13. 1835831108

1835831108 Ult Pandora <3

User ID:
    All threes (333,333,333)
    PADherder:
    link
    I deleted a friend, then he/she added me again. I ask that person how did you found me, then that person answered: "I store all my friend's IDs!"

14. Tibbles

Tibbles me too thanks

I used to get a message about 5-7 times daily from a low leveled person asking me to either "get online" or "switch to lucifr pls" I was ok with it at first, but once he kept flooding my inbox, I was getting pretty tired of it. Guess he went on some Christmas retreat or something, cause he was inactive for a week. Shrek gave me an opportunity, and I took the chance to get rid of him LOL.

I do sometimes feel about about deleting him though.

15. grimnebulin

grimnebulin Aspiring Al Bundy

User ID:
    314 278 271
    Occasionally, before I migrated from Android to iPhone, I got messages written in Japanese.

Since I don't know Japanese, I like to think they were very complimentary of my personal style and fierce eyebrows.

16. Hansey

Hansey Casual scrub since February 2013

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    After the last level 20 present reset, I got a message from one of my random friends that was basically something like "Hey, I don't know if you noticed, but the friend gift reset so everyone can send out gifts again, and I'd really appreciate it if you could send me yours. Thanks in advance."

No offer to send a gift back or anything, just "hey, send me your gift." I wish I'd screenshotted it, but that was the general gist. I imagine he sent the exact same message to every single one of his friends. I wonder how many presents he actually got out of it? (He didn't get mine. ;) )

17. Fresh

Fresh New Member

Oh that reminds me, one of my lower leveled friends once sent me a random gift out of the blue. I thanked him of course. Unfortunately, it was a red starter and not a snowglobe but thankful nonetheless! I don't think he's on these forums though.

[​IMG]

18. ponypony

ponypony New Member

I had a friend who did the same, maybe the same person? I foolishly responded to say no as I'd already given it to my husband who also plays and he nagged and nagged about if I was sure as it was a new reset present etc etc. I was very sure, I also only go a starter dragon. I got bored and realised I barely used his leader anyway and deleted him.

femoral I wanted to send you a creepy thank you message for adding me because I now use your +297 Haku whenever it's up and mine is only recently +25 and level 70-something but I decided it was creepy to send the message...so I'll be creepy on the forum instead! Thanks :)

19. Chocomos

Chocomos Four,Five,Four,Two,Two

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  20. Amphora

That's kind of creepy, I imagine some sort of excel list with the ID/name/main leader stored.

I'd get annoyed after a while I think. >﹏<

What - fierce eyebrows? :p

I got the exact same message as well, probably the same person!

Aw that's sweet. One of my lower level friends sent me a gift as well & I was really happy.

I don't think it's creepy. I hope Femoral sees the post! I felt really grateful as well when I was rank < 100 and I would have these rank 200+ willing to add me with their +297s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.