☂ Hilarious mail stories.

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Amphora, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falkon

Falkon Member

Other than present begging, I haven't gotten much other than some serious hate when I hit dmeta during the first fest she was available. Most of my PAD friends are from IRL or IRC, though, so I guess I avoid the wacky randoms.

I should've kept some of those mails.

2. black-wolf

black-wolf New Member

Bah, never got email except from Gungho :p

3. CrizCatastrophe

CrizCatastrophe Active Member

On rare occasion I get asked to go back to my +297 Bastet.
    But I try to leave her up often and especially on Descended days.
    But now a days you'll find my L.Metatron or B/G Karin up, el oh el.

One time, I had this friend who would spam chat with me about
    rolling in Godfests and then would proceed to message me more
    about real life stuff, I was like, uhhh, do you need me to refresh?

4. Ashara

Ashara New Member

Baha, that's hilarious! Both that someone thinks you'd lie about not having a Kirin and that they believed they could bully you into admitting it and doing their bidding.

5. TheSpottser

TheSpottser Active Member

Weirdest mail I got was someone spaying there full name (middle included) where they live, there age there parents ages and names, why they like this game, there friends names, there friends did and leaders, there whole life basically (over the span of 6 or so messages)

And then at the end they said: gods thing your just a robot and not some random person I met in a game. I sent him a message saying. Would you like my assistance? If so please email us at (told them my email) and thank you for your inquiry,

He said nah im fine, thanks though, and I said, nah just kidding I'm not a robot. Nice meeting you though! Hows your sick sister? (He has a sick sister btw).

I was, of course, deleted, which really upset me because he had a red sonia

6. Roko

Roko Member

WTF? Lol. That's just awesome. No other way to describe it.

Me, on the other hand... I like to bother @Shadowdrak from time to time(everyday. lol. sorry, buddy) for advice and ranting about not being trolled with a fafnir despite having a box many would die for. Grr.

7. choiceswag

choiceswag Guest

0_0 after looking at this thread, I somehow got a mail from a total stranger friend on pad lol. Waiting to see if this turns weird or not (it's on my kr account). The person asked where I am from, since 2nd message asked if I'm a girl bc of my username on my kr account.

8. Convallaria Majalis

Convallaria Majalis Active Member

This made me LOL at work.

My mailbox is boring. I only get mail from people I already know, and one guy who thanked me for adding him. (And now we've been friends for almost 400 days. Huh.) I have fun exchanges with my friend who got me into this game, though. Like when JP 1.0 ultimates came out, we decided that D/L Yomi should be called Onyomi and D/D Yomi should be Kunyomi. (Terrible pun, don't ask.)

9. Banishedd

Banishedd Active Member

Uhhhhhhhhh.... Lemme think..

A short while ago, when Present Exchange was suddenly allowed again for all players, 1 more time, I got opened the app to like 7 messages from people asking if I wanted to exchange gifts (I traded with someone I know irl though :/)(oh god i'm a bad person :()

Hmm... There was this one guy (girl?) who messaged me every day with updates on their progress. Fun stuff

Oh, and this one guy (girl??????) who FOR THE LIFE OF HIM, ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT UNDERSTAND why my icon was blue. To be fair he was new, and reaaaaly sad when he found out he couldn't change his green one to blue. Poor guy..

Honestly though, he had no idea what I was trying to say. "Starter monster" is not a common term, apparently.

Omg, just thought of one more. This one guy (99% sure it was a guy) kept trying to send me his starter in exchange for my starter (byakko at the time, if i recall correctly, his was barely leveled, un-evoed). He got really mad too when I tried explaining that you can't do that. He thought I meant that I wouldn't trade because I might get in trouble, and he kept telling me that he wouldn't snitch. Lol. My heart goes out.

10. grimnebulin

grimnebulin Aspiring Al Bundy

User ID:
    314 278 271
    On presents:

I send them all to PAD Forum user / IGN: Recca

Simply because he / she has a stoopid number of max leveled / skill / egged monsters that have got me through dungeons I, otherwise, had no shot of beating.

Never wanted to send a message in game as I feared getting cut / being a creeper. Anyhow... Thanks, Recca.

11. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Well-Known Member

User ID:
    That one hermes guy, he would always ask for my blodin to be up.
    "YOOOO".
    "YOO"
    "Put Blodin up"
    (10 minutes later)
    "I don't see your blodin"
    "YOOO"
    All as seperate mails...

12. CarmelSan

CarmelSan Feed me

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Omg, you're the guy with Blodin then! I think we have that same friend and he always kept telling me to put up Blodin even though I've told him I don't have one every. single. time.

Thankfully he stopped ~_~

13. Amphora

Amphora A beautiful nightmare

This is hilarious. How did that person respond?

What were some of those mails like?

Maybe you can mail one of your friends randomly and see if he/she responds. :p

Haha, that's pretty funny. I wonder if they were trying to hit you up. ;)
    I added you (I believe, yesterday) so hopefully it'll make up for the lost Sonia!

Haha, poor guy. ●﹏●

I don't think it's that creepy. x)

14. Infinity1176

Infinity1176 lf hkali

User ID:
    338 108 334
    PADherder:
    link
    Haha yeahh
    I used to have this one friend who always had either HH Archangel or F/L Kagatsuchi, and I always used him whenever I could. I think he deleted me, but I was at least 70 ranks above him when he did

15. ordinary

ordinary New Member

I once got a present from someone and wanted to send a message thanking them for it. But I could not find the name of the person who sent me that present. That got me wondering if they just wanted to send me a present only to delete me afterward... Thanks, I guess.

16. Amphora

Amphora A beautiful nightmare

Maybe they just changed their username shortly after.

17. evango17

evango17 Member

I've never had a weird message. I get a lot of messages asking how I get plus eggs so fast or how I beat certain descends. People are generally nice to me. ^.^

18. lance

lance Member

no one messages me :(

19. Cinyras

Cinyras PF flow chart is luv. PF flow chart is lyfe.

I don't really get messages. I send them to my IRL friends asking about godfest pulls and stuff, and occasionally ask people if they can keep X leader up tomorrow for X descend/dungeon. I try not be be creepy. Usually it's, "Hey I was planning on running X dungeon tomorrow with X setup and was wondering if you could put up your max lvl/skilled/awoken/+297 X monster. You don't have to if you want to farm X dungeon on x1.5-2 drop rate". They'll usually respond with "Sure, tell me when".

Once I beat the descend to death with all my magic stones, I'll usually respond with "Thanks, 0 stoned!". Or if I'm really ashamed of dying and bailing out "Thanks for the help, I couldn't do it this time, but next time X descend comes around I think I can do it".

I think I've gotten one request for a gift exchange, and one random gift, all on my ♪( ´θ`)ノ account. Maybe I should add @PF to my IGNs to get more messages....

Kind of feel bad that I cleared out a lot of my unused friends for Kirin/Bastet friends. Sure, I have like 20 on both accounts now, but I feel bad my Tyrannos/RK using friends that no longer have a Kirin/Bastet to use...

Now my Dragon Nest conversations with random strangers. Those were weird.

20. lance

lance Member

im gonna message creepy messages to everyone now :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.