10 Stones! Special Egg Machine Arrives!: 11/11 (Fri), 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM (PST)

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by canpan14, Nov 10, 2016.

1. canpan14

canpan14 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    P&D: 319,278,239 SS: canpan15
    PADherder:
    link
    In commemoration of our 4 Year Anniversary, we would like to announce to our fans this SPECIAL Godfest Exclusive Egg Machine! This Egg Machine costs 10 Magic Stones per pull, but a Godfest Exclusive monster is guaranteed to come out at Lv MAX!
    For a full list, see below.
    Godfest Exclusives:
    [​IMG]
    Notes: *One random monster from the above list will appear. Monsters will be Lv MAX. *The monsters from the special Rare Egg Machine have a small chance of coming out as +Eggs. If there is a period of time that guarantees +Eggs from the Rare Egg Machine, all monsters will come out as +Eggs. *There is no limit to the number of times a monster may appear. *Each monster has a different appearance rate. *Pulling from the 10 Stones! Special Egg Machine multiple times does not change the appearance rate of the monsters. All pulls are a result of random chance. As such, it is possible to pull the same monster multiple times. *GungHo Online Entertainment will not answer questions about Monster appearance rates.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzz...-special-egg-machine-arrives/1441222232573031

aaron9660 likes this.
  2. canpan14

canpan14 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    P&D: 319,278,239 SS: canpan15
    PADherder:
    link
  3. tina

tina pedro aguiar - snobiety

anyone know if this is a regular thing in JP or just a one time deal

4. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I am leaning on *zero* rolls for this.

It is possible the risk of dupes for me for 5* and failing to pull elusive 6* is stupid high for the amount of stones used.

I'm sitting at over 110 stones atm, freebies all purely from hoarding from events and dungeon clears, etc.

I might save these for when Wisdom Kings comes along....and not even blow that many stones to pull Wisdom Kings for most part.

Not a horrible REM though if one is missing *ALOT* of both 5* and 6* GFEs.

Possible stone blackhole toiletflush for others maybe otherwise.

Might be a way for gungho to dwindle peoples' hoarded stone supplies before upcoming [new] collabs and Wisdom King pantheon

5. protoaddict

protoaddict Active Member

User ID:
    So just some quick math here, but the lowest MP value monster you can yank from this is 15k right? Meaning that this is almost always going to have higher sell back rates than a regular godfest?

Assuming you need things from this machine, you prob should just toss all your stones at it.

6. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    In light of the fact that I am officially non-iap for the remainder of my career in PAD, and taking into account that of the list above I am only missing 7 cards which are all 6* rare pulls with lower % to appear... I will sit on my 25 stones.

Anyone missing 30% or more of these may find it worthwhile to go for it.

7. Xayvin

Xayvin Floofy Tail Fanboy!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Very much this, don't go in expecting to pull your 6* white whale unless you're comfortable blowing 590 stones for a slightly better than 50/50 shot at it.

Vaedriel likes this.
  8. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Finally.

240 stones by natural slow accumulation since may (May! ffs...), and I'm not sure yet how many packs, but frisky liberal. The rates may be as eye roll as usual like a normal run of the mill, but selling for MP is super nice.

Comfortable with 600-700 for the 50/50 and pausing to see how the rng has been to that point. Come to me, my white whale.

Which I guess is...eh...Gremory, just for the variety lulz.
    Honestly I'm just very happy to finally be moderately whaling again.
    Finally a reasonable excuse.

Cost conscious players.
    This is nice for MP on the quick and easy time efficiency, but it's not the end all be all. You may very well prefer a pcgf, or an x4/x5 regular, or saving for the new wisdom gods pantheon. I wouldn't cry if the timing is budget awkward, or natural non-IAP stones are low. It bears some thought and psychotype/budget/playstyle situational awareness if any given player should roll this one.

canpan14 likes this.
  9. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    I'm missing about a third of these, so I'll probably take a token spin. Maybe more if that spin goes well. I'm not in any particular need of a new project, but hey, rolling can be fun. And there's very little in the way of pantheons that interests me much.

10. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    6* Rate is roughly 1% for a particular god...around 18% chance to get a random 6*
    5* Rate is roughly 5% for a particular god

Numbers taken from 1800+ tabulated asian rolls. They didn't have the Paimon/Dantalion series GFE's in their machine, but numbers should be similar.

philsov likes this.
  11. Iluvatar

Iluvatar No Longer IAP'ing

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think I may buy a pack for this, I'm sitting at 23/39, roughly 60%. Basically I could use any of the recent stuff from Roots on, Scheat, DMeta any Kali and Kanna.

12. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Might do a yolo roll but wouldn't invest many stones into it. I think it will be a dupe fest.

13. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I won't roll this... only Ilm and Sherias Root are somewhat useful to me, Eschamalli also would be nice but only if I had an Awoken Tsukuyomi...
    I'd love to get a Gremory, but not worth getting MORE green Odins...

14. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Of the 20 six stars, i have use for 18 of them, and dupes of several of them would be quite nice!

Of the 18 five stars, i have use for... 3.

Still, seems worth it to me. 50 stones per 6* (hopefully), and then hope i dont pull Bodin or DMeta, and we're good! I have two packs planned, because this came at basically the worst time for me money wise, but if i live on Ramen for a week, i could go up to 4... :p

15. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    here's a list of the GFEs by rarity if anybody doesn't know and is too lazy to search PADX

5*

Urd
    Gadius
    Tsubaki
    Red Sonia
    Sumire
    Sherias
    Sitri
    Verdandi
    Balboa
    Ronove
    Green Odin
    Australis
    Light Kali
    Saria
    Light Metatron
    Zuoh
    Satsuki
    Fenrir

6*
    Red Odin
    Baldin
    Dantalion
    Blue Sonia
    Skuld
    Ryune
    Scheat
    Blue Odin
    Kaede
    Sylvie
    Green Sonia
    Ilm
    Kanna
    Fenrir Viz
    Sherias Roots
    Paimon
    Aten [UNRELEASED]
    Dark Kali
    Typhon
    Eschamali
    Gremory
    Dark Metatron

I personally might roll once to see if I can get lucky and see Saria pop out. She will replace Gadius as my Myr inherit in a heartbeat.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
    Vaedriel likes this.
  16. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I really want ronove and since he is a 5 star I have a decent shot. Also Sitri looks cool for sumire/vlakshmi.
    Any 6 star will be welcome. If useless dupe it's a lot of mp. I don't think I'll ever need 3 gronias so I would mind rolling the third

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  17. honestrade

honestrade Well-Known Member

I'm going to roll twice, maybe three time if I can scrape together the stones. I shouldn't have pulled those last two times from the Halloween REM. I'm missing 8 of the 5 stars and need mp also so seems like it's worth it.

18. Iluvatar

Iluvatar No Longer IAP'ing

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for this, I have 14/18 5* and 9/22 6*. I could really use a lot of the 6*'s.

Vaedriel and foxwaffles like this.
  19. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

I am working through some coin diungeons to scrap together 10 more stones for another pull. I think I'll get 5 on my main and 4 on my alt. I'll be happy if I get Tsubaki or Sumire on my alt. Really happy if I get Ronove on both.

20. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    GET HYPE! NOW YOU CAN GET LMETA OR CANCERGRIND ODIN FOR DOUBLE THE ASKING PRICE!