1000 days Non IAP. Sup

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by SNG^_-, Oct 9, 2015.

1. SNG^_-

SNG^_- Kirin oooooh kill'em!

01 - 947S07B.jpg 02 - Vrz7dwn.jpg

Fun times guys. 1000 days played. It honestly doesn't occur to you its been that long, you log in every day, do your pad tasks and keep moving then suddenly you're at 1000. I've put in an album for all the images including my box tour in case anyone is interested. http://imgur.com/a/B1YRJ

297s:
    Screenshot_2015-10-09-04-05-04.png

For Z8 my next 297 might be beach panda :) we will see. It's crazy how in the past 10 months or so it has become so so easy to farm plusses, my very first 297 was Echidna and...it took basically forever. my next one was Kirin followed by LMeta both of whom took months and months of dedicated farming to achieve. I'm glad it's easier though for sure. Grinding regular dailies for months just to get one 297 was awful.

Screenshot_2015-10-09-04-05-25.png
    This is the beginning of pad for me lol, I rerolled only once and on my second reroll I got a shiva who was considered pretty good at the time. 1.5x atk/hp/rcv can take you far baby. I think I spent the next three days farming a titan and the next two weeks after that farming a naga. Those were the days. I just think its funny that the two most common S rank leaders right now were ones I pulled pretty damn early on, I just couldn't use them at all LOL so I used the perseverance on Orochi to survive my first Hera run. Look at that siren, I max skilled her, got better monsters and never ever looked back again. I think it took me almost a year and a half to max vampire because I don't like him. I think FKK speaks for how much I use him also. After that I pulled Kirin when she first came out in NA and the rest is basically history. My box didn't really pick up until a year go and I used exclusively Kirin because my box wasn't so great. Funny how I am about to go from using the first leaders I pulled back to Kirin once A. Kirin hits. Pad really does go in a cycle and for those of us who have been around long enough its funny to see it coming around.

@mbp @XSA @kumomo @SamS @Altamir @whydavid @Reni @buzzyrecky @Macaquinho

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    nocutename, Nez, Gig and 21 others like this.
  2. SamS

SamS ham

congrats on 1000 days sng!!! I just hit 300 days so it's pretty crazy to think that you've been playing for so long LOL
    you also have more plusses than me rip I'm a casual

3. oGambit

oGambit Well-Known Member

First off congrats because that's amazing and you had really great pulls during non-iap. Second, your echidna isn't 297.... It's 287....

4. hookfang

hookfang (-‸ლ)

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Congrats. Pretty amazing number of +297 for non-IAP. I am struggling to spend (a lot) less and have a hard time managing my stones between +egg and jewel/pii farming and the occasional REM rolls :oops:

5. jade

jade the lamp of experience

congrats. Lucky noniap REM pulls. On the level of @ainvar

ainvar likes this.
  6. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    SNG senpai please notice me with your hypermax Z8 \ (•///•) /
    Wait...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    D E L E T E D

Seriously tho grats on 1000 days, your box is so beautiful compared to mine even tho you're also NonIAP! (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

7. SNG^_-

I could just 297 her whenever. But there just isn't a point to. That and at the time plus eggs were a real pain so as long as the hp and rcv were 99 then I was okay with it since kirin is light heavy lol

oGambit likes this.
  8. SNG^_-

Hehe so basically because what it is is that I pulled all the current s leads a LONG time ago and due to that I
    1.) Don't need to catch up with the meta. It actually came back to me lol
    2.) Most of my teams if you check it out just use the same monsters. It let's me 297 a smaller pool of monsters and just keep reusing them with diff leads so start up is easy. Ie my verd team I just switched to bastet and ofc chu chu and bastet were already maxed from a long way back so I didn't even need to level them up.
    3.) I don't pii farm. I don't have the stones to spend on it lol and I doubt any non iap does
    4.) Avoid collabs. Just roll once/twice for art.
    5.) I never have to jewel farm because of challenges thankfully.
    6.) I have a lot of pii but because I never really spent any I got since challenges started. I try my best not to at all. Ie z8 leveled from only farming.
    7.) In 2014 I only played kirin and she was so good to me I didn't pull the rem for basically most of 2014 period and I pulled in PCGF that year and xmas rem (I only pulled a few times but got Santa kirin in 2 rolls) and that's kind of how my box got to where it is now
    8.) Oh and 1000 days. I've just had a lot of time to build things up. There are some pretty crazy non iap with half or even a third days played and are where I'm at. Now those guys are crazy lol

So tldr I dont have to roll the rem. The last time I did my friend pulled and got me satsuki in two pulls so I'm done again lol. ALL MY STONES JUST GO TO PLUS EGGS LOL I'm so boring I know lololol

hookfang, Dunamos and dms1485 like this.
  9. eggsb

eggsb Haku and Zuoh are myths

This is amazing. I'm at 711 days I think, and just finished my 5th hyper...

I feel like I should start stoning for plusses, but REM temptation is too strong...! I've rolled in every 3k fest to date, and I've wasted far too many stones on those special event machines :/

Good to hear Echidna was your first plussed monster! I cheated on her and left her at 200 when I rolled a Ronia, but she did become my first hypered card cuz Ronia took around 8 months to skill (no stoning for Thursday's).

SNG^_- likes this.
  10. SNG^_-

Don't worry friend. A majority of plusses came from x5 arriving and x3 because by then my level was pretty decent from the time I've played. I only farm plusses for the most part and it's where my stones go so basically from day 800 or so on is where most of my plusses come. At day 700 i might have had just about the same number of hypers as you or one less but because i just grinded 1.5x weekday and ooh on the weekends all the time. Perhaps try this? If you get 10 stones in an event spend 5 on plusses and save the other 5 and save up fully the day before so you can start at midnight with full stay also. Ie thus time is 14 so spend 7 keep 7. It's a good way to get plusses and still try to roll for crucial monsters. It's what I do if I don't need to egg anything immediately or not saving fully. And yesh. Skilling up from weekday dungeons is SOOOOOOOO painful :( 0/45 Lkali rip rip rip #never5get

Dunamos and eggsb like this.
  11. scrubbo

scrubbo Have you ever punched a donkey? Event Manager

User ID:
    Nice! Congrats on 1 year! And super cool to have Santa Kirin on a no-IAP account! :)

12. mbp

mbp Active Member

Senpai, you've now attained god-like status in PAD. Grats!

I still have long ways to go but looking forward to it.

You're PAD history is very similar to mine with echidna and Kirin. And even now, our leads are so similar and going back to Kirin

Nice job. Hope u keep it up!

SNG^_- likes this.
  13. sunglassesmichael

sunglassesmichael Ruka button is OP

User ID:
    NA: 371,153,246
    PADherder:
    link
    Congrats! That's an impressive mark!

14. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Congrats! I am approaching 700 days myself. Kirin was my first descend worthy team which took around 8 months or so into playing before I rolled her. So much pain in the beginning and now everything is so much easier. I do recall the 90+ days to getting a fully +egged monster.

I am happy to have started the game when I did but even happier that things are easier. Even the REM is better. This year, I feel like I hit the REM jackpot. That is with only little amount of rolls on specific GF.

15. buzzyrecky

buzzyrecky Okuni's #1 bae Card Creation Winner

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    *sees that dkali*

i will never forget :(

16. Dunamos

Dunamos Just zis guy, you know?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ha! "#never5get" :joyful:

17. prilquob

prilquob Non-iap life

User ID:
    Need more + eggs tbh.

SNG^_- likes this.
  18. Orange

Orange Red+Yellow = Orange

Congrats. Impressive for non-IAP :)

19. hookfang

hookfang (-‸ლ)

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That's some good advice. It is true, the more stuff you have the more stones you spend on farming evo and skill-up mats.
    I am still lacking the will power not to roll during GFs that feature a pantheon were I want something.