2000 Days of Pad...

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by BossKillenSkilz, Mar 1, 2019.

1. BossKillenSkilz

BossKillenSkilz I'm going back to Kali

Felt like sharing this one:

Been a long time since I have posted here as you can see by my sig! Believe it or not those were meta leads last time I posted :) Too lazy to change now but currently running mostly Madoo, DMeta, Valk-Ciel, and Jhoira/Reeche.

Say what you will about power creep, etc. but to me this game has had amazing longevity. Most mobile games have about a 1-4 month life span for me, so 5 ½ years is ridiculous.

Shout out to all my old friends on here, there are still many people here on my in-game friends list, a lot of them have been playing since the very start… While I haven’t been on the forums for a while, every time I see your names on my friends list it’s a blast from the past. Also have to pour one out for the old schoolers who have finally moved on, win8x and Rod@pf among many others.

Freddy, BurningMan, Ele and 7 others like this.
  2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Congrats! I'm like (almost) at halfway from yours lol.

3. gustoffen

gustoffen Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Got me beat, I'm closing in on 1600, but definitely feel you on the longevity standpoint. My wife makes fun of me every day.