[3/13 - 3/20] Challenge Dungeons! 35

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by tanpopo, Mar 13, 2017.

1. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Fuck c9. Tried solo again, and this shit happened. On beorc, my board required me to match light for activation so she survived with 5 %.

I have no hearts so i tried to combo her down with 9x.

Guess who skyfalled a light combo?

Then i cooped. Smooth run until relentless hear troll burned through our active skills.

Got clutch kill shots on beorc and DQ hera and hera ur and my partner had zera after i was forced to absorb the gravity due to heart troll.

Guess who zero comboed on a misclick. My partner :(.

I hate this c9. Even if ronove is fun.

Attached Files:

2. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    ogod this c9, ive spoiled myself with the +2sec time extend badge that i cant combo for shit with a mediocre ronove team.

will probably eat most of my stamina. do you oneshot hera ur? can you even one shot hera ur? making 6 combos and a heart cross is 2hard4me.

finished no awakenings with revo shiva and krishna for c10. fairly straightforward, brought a defense active, a delay active, a board clear active, and ares for pewpew damage. revo shiva was easy without awakenings considering the large atk bonus of each of my 297 dudes. ate the blue dragon easily enough dealing over 10mil dmg with some skyfalls, seems gud.

3. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    you can one shot hera ur. if the board sucks, i've been using linthia + Ronove to get two wood TPAs or at least a TPA and a second wood combo. matching water is a priority over red and light and dark.

4. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Cleared up to C9.
    C9 makes me wanna uninstall the game, I'm not fond of heart cross to say the least and I hate Ronove's ugly mug. Got trolled with Beorc's photosynthesis once and haven't tried again since.
    Trying to think about how I could make a hold up out of C10. If only I could inehrit Zera's active lmao.

5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    C9 sucks. 'nuff said.

xer 21 likes this.
  6. KeViN

KeViN Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Cleared everything except 8,9 and 10 in co-op. Cleared 8 and 10 with Revo Lakshmi. Still have C9 to do but I need to practice some more with Ronove in endless lol

7. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Krishna solo - piece of cake

[​IMG]

8. yamo

yamo Active Member

It's interesting that there's a pad radar drop sub on the preset team, but there's no way to get him

9. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    C9 CAN SUCK MY DICK! WOOOOO!

saved up 100 stam, and went coop. first one was rough, we got to Zera, i used Khepri and skyfalled another green match on 144x. took zera to 5% so they healed. told my partner to just match all five attributes since he didnt have enough hearts to cross even with a ronove active, because we just needed to do 5% damage. he misclicked and healed :(. needless to say, we got hit to like 5%, and zeus took away our hearts. we dead.

Next run was clutch. partner hit Hera Ur to like 10% on accidentally missing a TPA? crushed it with a 7 combo. partner smacked the shit out of Hera Is. smacked the shit out of beorc with the green guy to take away lights. partner stalled on Sowilo first turn, and i hit her to 40%, partner stalled again (we needed our Ronove's both up) and i smashed her with a clutch 6 combo that used like 3 diagonals that im usually terrible at.

partner hit DQ hera to half, i killed with a bullshit skill fall lol, and my partner stalled the first turn to get our ronove's both up again in succession. took the hit, i went gainaut to ronove with khepri, and managed my combos perfectly to hit 100x but with a wood TPA and a wood match for 8 total combos with khepri. took zera to 45 % and zera's two choosen skills hit us down to 139 health. SO LUCKY.

my partner was supposed to hit Gainaut to ronove to khepri and kill but he panicked and passed to me. so i took his board, and hit a clutch ass 8 combo for the kill with two cascaded matches (one a green the other a color needed for activation, lol) that i never would have dared to try had he not passed to me and put pressure on.

YES, DONE.

TL;DR i suck with heart crosses, i REALLY suck with Ronove (heart cross is hard enough, you expect me to play rainbow too without myr's crutchy leader skill for extra time?) this challenge dungeon has trolly ass skyfall, but damn it sure felt good to kill zera with it.

tanpopo and Paul Blank like this.
  10. bookwyrm

bookwyrm Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My attempts to solo C9 have led me to a revelation: I suck at rainbow leads. Really badly.

11. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    C1-C3 Bastet coop
    C4-C5 Fenrir coop (C6 I forget)
    C8-9 Haven't done yet (like to solo higher levels). Edit: C8: LMyr
    C10 Solo LMyr with Baal (to fry Ilsix) on Wee Jas. Boring, I know, but this is the first time I've used LMyr for anything and she looked well-positioned.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  12. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Surprisingly, I beat C10 with Krishna on my third attempt. First attempt, I died to Kagu for knocking him down too low.

Second attempt, more or less the same thing happened with Kagu but my CDs got reset so Beelz's poison board killed me.

Third attempt, I screwed up quite a few times but I honestly didn't expect them to be that lenient on mistakes. I thought Sharon was going to kill me after her void shield but she doesn't, she just gets buffed for that last turn and then I just get to blow her up. Kagu got knocked down to 50% and I had already used Guan Yu (thinking I needed him) earlier to get rid of poisons so I just stalled out the 2 turn bind and got the kill. Beelz died to Urd board and Tengu died to Sanada. Ilsix ate a bunch of skyfalls and hit his resolve and he healed back and I managed to somehow knock him down to about 10% health and he changed my board and Elgenubi converted the hearts for the kill.

Over all, it was much easier than it looked on paper but I think part of it had to do with the fact that it was a 7x6 board and not a regular one.

xer 21 likes this.
  13. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Co-op'd everything first try(except 10) never played Ronove but other than not being used to him, the difficulty seemed just right?

Died twice on 10 with RaDragon because water latents is a thing and so are 100% gravties. First time oh yea we need a water resist, partner fixes his team.. next time oh yea _I_ need one too... oh well 100 stamina gone.

Now to decide what day I want to roll in this GF.

14. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Was able to beat C10 with gremerry. Gave her an ACC inherit for Kagu. Used it and knocked him all the way below 20% with out any hearts. Just a 4x multiplier and a shit ton of fire orbs. Urd board for beelz. Dead. One shot tengu without even using an active then 2 shot ilsix because sanada makes blue go red.
    Then no awakening though is bad going into Kagu because I forgot it voids latents too so my sdrs were worthless. Then if you screw up there no way you survive the beelze preemptive without an active or crazy sky fall luck. Either way glad it's over. I usually wait way too long to do these

15. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    cleared C10 solo with Shivadra pretty easily. Team was R.Kagu!Urd, ACC!A.Ama, Tsubaki!A.Leilan, R.Shiva!Antares

F1:2x 3-orb fire match and 8 combos was just below 1m per card (or 500k against fire). 2 turns, she dead.
    F2: ACC and wipe
    F3: Inherited Antares for full red board. He dieded.
    F4: 2 TPA, he dieded
    F5: 1 TPA and 7 or 8 combos got him right above 30%. Dark TPA to get him below 30%. Used friend Elgunubi to break hearts from his board and wiped him.

Below 10, there wasn't much challenge... Even 10 was pretty cakewalky compared to some previous ones..

16. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cleared C1-C6 co-op with my alt.

Cleared C7 with my Ronove team.

Cleared C8 with Myr.

Cleared C9 co-op with my alt after several failures.

C9 was so awful that I'm planning on using that delicious ALB cheese to clear C10 and get my stone. I have a 25% gravity, Raph, 2 max-skilled Tengus, Australis, Orochi, 3 max-skilled Dioses, and other ALB utility belt subs. Anyone want to put together a plan and run C10 with ALB with me? :D

EDIT: Please disregard! Cleared C10 with ALB in co-op with @Joshwa. (Thanks again!)

Team builds:

P1: ALB / Dios / Dios / Tengu (Raph) / Tengu (Hathor)
    P2: ALB (Hathor) / Dios / Dios / Dios / Orochi

Used Raph to follow 99% gravity on F1, used Orochi to delay Kagu, and used both gravities to knock Ilsix from 50% to under 30%. We ran in to a few hiccups on the way and I had to pop my ALB to one-shot Tengu, but we managed!

If I had it to do over again, I would have used ALB for F1 and Dios for Tengu. But we survived!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  17. Hudson

Hudson Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Level 10 was easy with Revo Neptune. I blocked all the poison attacks. Was kind of concerned about Tengu but Neptune's active burst him down pretty far

18. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Day late posting this, but I co-op'd this with my Alt using some fun Lead match ups.

Cleared:
    C1-3: ALB/Dios
    C4: Aizen/XmasHaku
    C5: Pandora/Ichigo
    C6: Vishnu/Kaede
    C7: A.DQXQ
    Did not clear: C8-C10

I don't like "no awoken" dungeons and fixed teams. Also, for the record... I hate Agni. I would not cry if he were deleted from the game.