3P Griefers?

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by honestrade, Apr 1, 2019.

1. honestrade

honestrade Well-Known Member

I can't believe these people actually exist. Just had my first experience with one on the JP server. I was playing 99 stamina 3P UDR and this guy was using a Zeus Verse lead. On his first turn he turned the entire board to locked mortal poison orbs then quit. Needless to say it was really irritating. Anyone else encounter a 3P griefer?

2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Haven't encountered one myself because I don't run 3p for reasons like this, but I've heard of it plenty of times. In the past it was poison boards. More recently, I've heard of people using the card that does 0 RCV for like 5 turns to kill people that way. If you die, just laugh it off thinking about how sad their life that this is entertaining to them.

3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm surprised to see that kind of player still exists. I heard you can report them to GH for trolling in 3p like that. If you can provide concrete proof, GH will ban that kind of player.

4. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I would probably laugh in D.Meta... lol
    Then laugh again when GungHo bans him.

Yes, you can report them. But who keeps recording 100% of thei gameplay? (Maybe if you give the exact time + timezone, they could check that)

5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well, many JP players record their gameplay for many reasons (upload to YT, Nico Nico or personal uses), but it doesn't happen very often here. The punishment isn't only ID ban, but further to IP ban so that person, if she/he uses throw away account, most likely won't be able to play the game anymore.

6. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

IP Ban may be problematic on countries that uses dynamic IPs, like here where I live. lol