3P Rant

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Padacide81, May 25, 2019.

1. Padacide81

Padacide81 Member

User ID:
    344, 635, 456
    Just want to rant I hate when people disconnect from 3P dungeons. especially when they are 99 stam on exp multiplier, still win ayway 9 of 10 just anoying, also when a team is so mismatched its like the person smashes their head into the wall till they cant see straight and auto selects a team, even if your new you can at least check to see that a leader and friend skill can collab with each other well enough.

2. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Yeah that last one is what kills me. I understand not everyone has ideal team comps, but at least make sure you can activate your leader skill.

While clearing 3P Quilin, there was a double Reech lead with garbage subs like Horus and Shiva....and they were missing two colors. There was also something random like BSonia paired with some random lead that didn’t make sense, and not all subs were dragons. To make it worse, the BSonia was their partner, their actual lead was a more sensible one (Saber, maybe?),so it’s not like they were scraping together what they could.

Padacide81 likes this.
  3. Padacide81

Padacide81 Member

User ID:
    344, 635, 456
    one thing I will say even if your new with all the stones that have been given, you could easily get a decent lead and find a friend lead to match out of common sense. Another favorite of mine is when i see a person using junk leads and has a sub that would make the better lead and is favorable to find friends with the same lead. and if your leads are semi decent you can still at worse find junk subs to place and it will still be viable for a large amount of content.

4. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The worst was when BH (or any other "Multiplayer" lead) was top tier, if you partners disco, you're in really bad shape. Happens to me too many times.

Noobzilla and ambiguous57 like this.
  5. Noobzilla

Noobzilla noobest of the noobs

User ID:
    It's been a year or more since I played coop. I suck so I'm saving people by not playing coop :'D