4 rainbow medals and nearly 100k mp. what do i get?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Jsttu, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Jsttu

Jsttu Curious Cat

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    longtime player coming back from a hiatus, main leads currently used are ameno, dathena, and ryune. only MP things i have are dathena and yomidra. Looks like they've added some new monsters to the mp shop since i took a break, and the exchange for medals is completely new to me. What are good options?

2. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Next mp monster you should get asap is odindra. He is the best monster in the mp shop right now and a staple on almost every endgame team due to his good stats awakenings and very strong active skill that is a must have for many endgame dungeons.
    I would also recommend getting alistair for rainbow medals because she is very useful for farming in co-op mode. The next good rainbow medal purchase was just released in jp so you should be able to get 4 more when it gets released here.

3. GatesofNov

GatesofNov Royal Blue

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Alistair is great. I pair with my friends vraska and other friend with his green sonia. We go to town against the challenges and she is my quick arena1 lead. So I think she is worth getting.

4. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Was just putting my Alistair team together this morning, ran some test runs. Need to tweek the team, but she works well.

5. Jsttu

Jsttu Curious Cat

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i dont see alistair?

6. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    She's in the monster exchange for 4 Rainbow Medals, under the event tab.

7. Jsttu

Jsttu Curious Cat

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    ok, bought alistair, what's a good strategy for that kind of team? what are common team members? Tried alistair, re perseus/ishida/awoken vishnu/re parvati/ vraska and wasnt too impressed

8. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I run OdinDra/RagDra/Meimei/Fujin with my double Vraska team but I don't think Allistair is any different really. Mainly, it's about getting 7c's as subs and/or OEs to increase your damage. Vraska/Allistair's team is sort of lacking in damage depending on the content you're doing, it doesn't just blow everything away but the upside is that the team has a crap ton of HP, allowing you tank almost any hit; I can go into pretty much go into any Challenge dungeon blind and not have to worry about some crazy attack that they do that would one-shot most other teams.