[6/13-6/14]Egyptian 1.0 & Norse, Indian 1.0 & Indian 2.0

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by rpgman1, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Gihren

Gihren Member

User ID:
    Told myself I wouldn't roll and I ended up rolling once because I can't control myself. I got Durga though so at least my stones weren't in vain.

2. ppantstihclown

ppantstihclown Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Got Artemis, dark Kali, and red sonia. I know the last two are pretty popular....but they seem like a meh to me, at least the way my current team is. I use Cao cao as a leader with a green masamune brave blade, and liu bei as support attack types.

3. SilverElixer

SilverElixer Member

decided to roll again for GF exclusives, got attacked by another Urd, and got a Sarasvati in 4 rolls. Meh I at least finished another pantheon.

4. xFlameX

xFlameX Ronia ;3

PADherder:
    link
    3 rolls
    Chester
    llm
    Hermes

5. Alfuh

Alfuh Member

Went a little crazy and rolled 11 times hoping for a Ra, Ilm, any Odin, Sonia, etc... I got

Wee Jas, Thor, Sharon, Claymore, Marine Rider, Isis, Sasuke, Sarasvati, Andromeda, Gigas (dupe), Fuma Kotaro (dupe)

Not horrible, but not what I was hoping for ... no more IAP until next PCGF :(

6. Karsuman

Karsuman Member

Rolled 12 times. Ended up with Verdandi, Typhon, Durga, Laksmi x2, Krishna, Vishnu, which were new. Vritra and Apocalypse dupes. Rest were junk dupes. Very good rates, though I probably wanted Sarasvati the most.

7. Alfuh

Alfuh Member

Karsuman, I ended up getting Sarasvati with my rolls ... where did you want to put her? I'm pretty new and was just looking for some ideas of how to use her. Thanks

8. Karsuman

Karsuman Member

She's a solid water spike lead that is getting a cheap, very good UEVO sometime soon. To use her best you'd shove in a bunch of fast orb changers like Hatsume, Nut, Sieg, Blue Valk, etc., maybe one longer burst card and/or Bodin. I wouldn't use her as a sub, though.

I realize Lakshmi is also good but I've also just returned to the game after a long hiatus and it's a pain to get her materials for the awoken form.

Alfuh likes this.