6th anniversary quest part 2, level 49

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Sunsphere, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

Can anyone share some tips or team builds for this one? I've tried Madoo in coop to leverage Brigid, but getting enough HP to survive Goemon's preemptive is tough, plus when I've gotten to MNoah, red vs. blue is tough and even healing up enough to survive the 200k hits is hard. Yusuke struggles to last 10 turns with the blue absorb (at least for me) and fitting a color absorb on the team on top of a fujin active somewhere, etc. is tough. I could try B&J with the kuro loop solo as my next option, but are there any other strategies worth considering? Thanks.

2. sl946

sl946 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It took me days to beat that dungeon. I finally got it using DMeta. I used a wisedragon active on the last floor to one-shot Noah. It was surprisingly straightforward once I figured out that strategy. But I must have burned through 1000+ stamina trying other teams that didn’t work.

3. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

Did you coop it I assume? And did you just make sure the side with your fujin active wasn't the one that killed the floor prior to Mathena? Any other tips/inherits, etc? I'll give it a try

4. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

I got it just before midnight last night using DMeta. It took a lot of tries as I kept screwing up one thing or another, or had my inherits suboptimally arranged, but anyway, thanks for the tip.