[7/4 - 7/10] Satan Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by GrinD, Jul 4, 2016.

1. ayaya

ayaya Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Currently at 3.9% with Andromeda x Nepdra. Any chance of Sara x YY for top 1%? Else I'll probably try to stone a bunch with Anubis or something :banghead::banghead::banghead:

dms1485 likes this.
  2. whoistoddjones

whoistoddjones Well-Known Member

User ID:
  3. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Are you F(*&)&*) Kidding me with this rank dungeon? Seriously did the team at Gungho calculate exact damage to screw you on every run? I don't have these 100x teams. This dungeon is royal BS.

What can I use to at least get into the 50% range? I tried Artemis / Freyja but I am running out of actives. Only once did I get a decent run with flowing orbs. I AM GETTING ORB TROLLED HARD. Tried Verdandi but not enough power. Tried paired up with Persuse not enough power.

I just tried Panda and ARRGG that 10 bind. I hit that now twice. I am hating this ranking challenge. Anything easier?

I really don't get how everyone can run these so super easily. I am the only player on this forum that struggles? Seriously?

4. CMStewart

CMStewart Active Member

User ID:
    OK, listen here you PAD gods. I busted my butt to get up to 8.0% last night with YY, and I plan to keep running to try and improve, but you all just better stop. I wake up this morning no more than 9 hours later, and I'm freaking down to 8.4%. I was hoping that if I didn't beat my top score again that I was safely in the Top 10% which would be the best I've ever done. I'm asking nicely...please stop.

David@PF likes this.
  5. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    DOES ANYONE HAVE A TEAM THAT CAN GET INTO 50% THAT ISN'T YOU YU? Another god awful run and just tweeted up 2%. FUCK YOU GUNGHO. FUCK YOU.

We finally get a dungeon that is green friendly, but UNDOABLE but a standard green team. THAT FUCKING SUCKS. That sucks. I am so tired of this shit. I hope you are soooo happy with all the extra money you get from those You yu purchases just to beat the time on this shit. I am tired of this games MANIPULATION.

6. negativeone

negativeone Math nerd, Drawfag and PAD Addict

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    IMG_20160707_194135_578.jpg IMG_20160707_194154_412.jpg

Three days worth of natural stam and the best I can get is a score that'd easily get pushed out of 10% orz
    A-at least there isn't much happening tomorrow either ; w;

Flaycrow and David@PF like this.
  7. awkward.fistbumps

awkward.fistbumps semi-retired from pad. Full stam most days

PADherder:
    link
    I got bumped to 9.4% so I did another run with you yu and got
    i looked at your pad herder and tried to build a team that you can use. I did Bastet/meimei/Vishnu/spica/freyja. I got 90k ish points which should be above 50% (I'm not sure since I'm at 4.4% with bamboo)

Use Vishnu or Bastet active floor 1 depending on how many green orbs you have. One of them should be back up by the last floor giving you one active per floor.

I hope this helped a bit. Also don't plan your moves. Just hit an active and combo immediately.

8. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    This shit is so unfair that it's not even funny...

either you pay for your no skill leader in mp shop or pray you have an usable board on every floor.

15% so no shinpy for me >.<

David@PF likes this.
  9. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    f
    So it was you that pushed me from 1.6 to 1.7... lol. I not even gonna try to get the crown, that run was lucky is it is. Nice run!

David@PF and Inagaki like this.
  10. Dunamos

Dunamos Just zis guy, you know?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've made it into the ~25% range with A. Pandora (all-orb-changer team), and hope to break 20% -- yeah, you have to OHKO the Water Cat (really, for best time, you should OHKO them all). I found that an 8-orb (x16) attack plus a few combos did the trick. (My team is hyper'd, YMMV.)

11. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This *maybe* is as good as it gets for me here.....and really hope this stays within the "Big Dawgz" league 30% bracket......because that is where one gets the Bigger Predra chit and "whatever" Py

rankingshit1.jpg rankingshit2.jpg

This was with me one-shotting everything....except for bad luck with Satan where I had to 2-shot him

I had a bunch of HOOOORRIIBBLE TERRRRIBAD runs....before this "darn good" run for me.

And it still somehow doesn't compete with everyone else in the 20% and beyond brackets!

----

Btw:

Sumire *DOES* make a nice pairing with Bamboo!

x4.5 base multiplier for Sumire.....just for matching Bamboo's core base multiplier of x5....

And this is me not even bothering to use Sumire's defensive heartcross chit entire run either

And Sumire is getting buffed up form x4.5 to x5 in upcoming UEVO??? And Heartcross amp it up further by another x1.5? Nice!

Dunamos likes this.
  12. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So I thought I would really give it a go for the crown this time around...
    [​IMG]
    Used 5 stones, plus a level here and there... What I've learned is getting in the 1% is all about being lucky with RNG AND having Nut or whoever with the skill that you know EXACTLY where your orbs are going to be after using a skill helps tremendously. Times I blazed through only to not get any sky falls with low combos my damage score was hideous.

Not sure I want to throw more stamina at this thing praying to get good starting boards and have everything go perfectly. Team is YY, Hatsume, Kamui, Alrescha, Sara. Basically I tried to shoe horn in fast orb changers that have minimal second effects all in the interest of saving time. Sara is in there to fix Satan board and hope to get skyfall.

Bleh.

dms1485 and David@PF like this.
  13. chris2002

chris2002 New Member

User ID:
    How do you upload a screenshot to here from your phone? Using note 4
    Sitting at 100k which is 21 percent ish with Skuld and bamboo

14. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    You need to upload it to an image host site like imgur.com and then post the link to the image here.

15. AktionMan

AktionMan Mocker of numbers in usernames

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My 112k score started at 8.0% and is now down to 9.6.... I don't think it'll hold. :( It was a perfect OHKO on every floor with great damage and relatively low comboing, so I'm not sure I can do it again (or do any better!). Disappointing.

@nocutename I was originaly as irritated as you, then I realized that I could pair one of my own cards (Skuld) with someone else's MP monster (You Yu) to be effective. It's not quite as easy, but you still reach absurdly high multipliers.

16. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    Tried out several more runs with Perseus and Bastet, failed miserably due to the water skyfall not being in favour for wood at all(and sadly missing Artemis).

My % was dropping rapidly from 8.8% on my first run with Bastet to 9.6%. Staying in the top 10% is priority as I do need that shynpy seriously. I'm not even looking at the crown and seeing a onflood of You yus in my friends list(which definitely means they will rank more than 10%), I'm going to get kicked out in an instant today.

Then it hit me. What if a team could operate similarly like You yu, but as a farmable? And was originally crowned as the king of farmables back then?

@David@PF thanks for leaving your zaerog up

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    dms1485, Haku-ku-ku, David@PF and 3 others like this.
  17. chris2002

chris2002 New Member

User ID:
    Oh ok, thanks! Does it show as a link for people to click on or does it show the picture as you scroll?

18. Servillo

Servillo Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    So another run, and I got myself up to 7.4% after dropping down a bit from yesterday. I don't think ADQXQ can get to the top 1% just because of speed, as her boards take a bit more time to set up for the high multiplier she needs for her damage. Which really sucks because she's amazing for the dungeon, at least as far as damage goes.

IMG_0621.PNG

That's what a x100 multiplier when you get a light TPA does on a team like this. I wish I had caught a screenshot of the damage, but Satsuki hit 10 million on her own.

19. StraightEdge

StraightEdge Active Member

I have no water monsters at all (just a handful, and only the ones that enhance water orbs) so I can forget about getting "up there." Cleared it with Awoken FA Lucifer, but obviously won't get any high scores because of no high combos (just a row and 1 or 2 combos for the kill). Oh well.

On a side note, I remember looking at a chart on the highest JP scores (thanks to the blog of @MANTASTlC) and the majority were users with Anubis plus water subs (subs that I don't have).

Basically, this Tournament will get away from me...

MANTASTlC likes this.
  20. eggsb

eggsb Haku and Zuoh are myths

Sitting at 17.6%...as long as I get the predra i'm happy. Usually I get 10% tier, but can't be bothered to waste the stam any more. Used Superman, Luci, Panda, but I always get between 96k and 104k. RIP.