7 stone sgf results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by BurningMan, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So you know how veteran players will warn other veteran players that there's a good chance that you're going to roll dupes during a super fest and you should roll conservatively?

LISTEN TO THEM

17/22 (77%) of my pulls across 2 accounts were dupes.

Of the 5 new cards (Pandora and Aife on my main, Dagda, Yamato, and Freyr on my alt), none are GFE and none are particularly exciting.

Adding insult to injury is the fact that my last 2 pulls (both dupes; Gremory #4 on my alt, Apollo #3 on my main) came after my daughter pulled Zela on her fourth pull. (I don't have Zela on either of my accounts, but I have otherwise strong green boxes.)

So I'm happy for everyone who got great pulls. I really am. The previous super fest went really, really well for me, so I don't want to dull the hype for anyone who had a positive experience this time around.

But I wiped out my entire stash of stones (140 total across 2 accounts) and I have extremely little of value to show for it. It's hard not to consider wrapping up October monthly quests then coasting for a while.

Yes, I have serious regrets regarding my decisions to roll all my stones. In hindsight, I really should have stopped after the first 7 of my 8 rolls were dupes. I was foolish and I deeply regret it.

About the only solace I have is that I rolled 3 dupe GFEs on my alt that I can use for trade fodder for when GungHo introduces the next OP collab or seasonal REM chase card and adds it to the trading post (because apparently accelerating powercreep and using 6* GFEs as currency is their new business model now).

</rant>

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

Free Roll: Zela
    Ooh fun maybe I will roll more.
    1st: Zela huh?
    2nd: Aten cool I guess
    3rd: Tachibana #2 yay now I can have both!
    4th: Reeche ????
    So I pulled Jhoira when MTG collab was here and I like pairing with Reeche, not really sure what to do with her as a lead. Can she pair with herself?
    Also Is Zela still relevant? She seems super strong and I have a very strong green box. Also now I can have both versions and use the VDP one as a sub.

Vaedriel likes this.
  3. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

Yea but even skilled up I can't even make a meme aife team (I already have 2 hyper'd) because of the 0 SB! 6 aife and 9 turns to use use a skill. Such power....

I tried one more pull and I got a Freyr.... Sigh

4. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

Give VDP Zela another box fua and hit for x10 with a box fua and vdp box. Add in a x5 wise dragon and hit for something like 300m just from her alone

Vaedriel likes this.
  5. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

Wait box fua gives an attack burst? I thought it just did 2 extra damage. Did I misunderstand that skill this whole time? I'm not sure how you are getting those number as the box fua is all heal orbs.

6. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah box fua also give 2x atk because they need 9 fuckin hearts.
    Can Reeche pair with herself?

Ya... She's great

Forevernever and toadashi like this.
  7. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

Cool thanks for that guys. I guess I need to put together a Zela team. Is there a thread?

8. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I run this in coop:

Main: Zela / OdinDra / Cronus / BrideRushana / A.Acala
    Alt: Zela / OdinDra / Alistair / Fujin / Romia

Basically, put in as much 7C as you can and SI a sky fall somewhere and you'll be golden.

I think we've all done this. Temptation is strong when the carrot dangling in front of you is something you desire. Desire sensor is real, you know. Speaking as a former whale who has nearly *all* the old generation cards and most of the new ones, you are going to get dupes when you roll. Guaranteed. Check the rates before you roll. Even then, the RNG is random.

Sometimes I've rolled 2-3 packs in a row in one sitting and scored big, other times I got a lot of crap or dupes. Sometimes I've rolled a pack's worth of stones but spaced it out across day and night and the time the GF runs. I've scored big on those and duped out other attempts. It's really all random f***ing luck. There's no real rhyme or reason to it. But all of us whales have been there and know that is just how it goes.

Tek7 likes this.
  9. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm glad to read that I'm not alone in this. To clarify, I'm a minnow at best (just under $41 total IAP in about 4 and a half years) and I had hoarded stones specifically for super fest. The previous super fest went extremely well so my hopes were high for this fest as well...before they were thrown into a blender and set to "Puree."

kaylathehedgehog and Vaedriel like this.
  10. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm sorry dude. I feel you though.

Tek7 likes this.
  11. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Well unfortunately when you've been playing for almost 5 years it's pretty likely most of your pulls are gonna be dupes. I'm in a similar boat. RNG can still screw you more than it should but we all know that's possible at this point

12. Krunkity Krunk

Krunkity Krunk Active Member

User ID:
    348 246 293
    DNey!
    Arianrhod #2 (Hades system?)
    Andro #2
    BCotton!
    Sakuya #2
    Ra #3 (bye Ra Tama on my button farm squad)
    Belial #2
    Trailo! Needed a true damage grav...

13. Kiba

Kiba Back on the Grind

User ID:
    368, 831, 459
    Migrated from EU and saved up a lot of stones for this.
    Free Roll: Awoken Ceres
    -Kami
    -Apollo
    -Dagda
    -I&I
    -Kaede
    -GSonia
    -BSonia
    -GSonia
    -Freyr
    -U&Y
    -Astaroth
    -Pandora
    -Pandora
    -Artemis
    -Pandora (lol really?)
    -Indra
    -AA Lucifer
    -Oichi
    -Karin
    -Kushinadahime
    -Haku
    -I&I
    -BCotton
    -Trailokyavijaya
    -Vajrabhairava
    -U&Y

I wanted Dmeta, but I have Gsonia and Kami to play with so that's nice. Since my box barely had anything I can't complain.

iddybat and Vaedriel like this.
  14. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    12 rolls!!!! ONLY ONE GFE... stupid GFE Rate!!

That said, I'm very happy with my GFE roll: Madoo... I just wish I didn't roll more after getting her...

15. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    If you have a leaderswap, put it on Reeche, lead with Jhoira, pair with Reeche. The double skill charge gets the leaderswap up pretty fast, then you have dual reeche on a 7x6. You'll like it, plus Jhoira covers red and is a great sub, especially on a 7x6 where you are activating that sweet 10c every turn.

ko300zx likes this.
  16. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

The cool part is that you're not helpess until the leader swap as Jhoira X Reeche is solid in it's own right. I don't have Jhoira but Uruka going to 8.5 will help me out when I need 7x6 shenanigans.

17. Tyizor

Tyizor Wandering Planaria

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    3 rolls total:
    Andro #4
    Shiva #2
    GCotton! (unfortunately the cotton I made was the green one, but not complaining)

18. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Main:
    Free roll: Kushinadahime (new to this account)
    Venus (new to this account)
    Artemis (#2)
    Oichi (new)
    Isis (new)
    Idunn & Idunna (#3)

Alt:
    Free roll: Aten (#2)
    D Meta (#2)
    Shiva (new to this account)
    Liu Bei (new)
    Venus (#2)
    G Sonia (new)

I could have rolled another time or two, but decided to call it there. Some decent rolls, but nothing really exciting. Liu Bei and G Sonia would be a lot more interesting if I had them on my main (my impression is that, as leaders, they are commonly paired with themselves). It really shouldn't be, but getting G Sonia on my alt was pretty annoying. My main account is approaching 1000 days, while my alt is just over 700. The alt got B Sonia a while back and now G Sonia. My main is still waiting for the first R/G/B Sonia. {shrug} Oh well.