[9/6-9-13] Zeus Challenge Results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Striku, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    yay for progress

zeus beat with pandora yawn
    first ever clear of dios with horus
    first ever clear of vulcan with shivagon, need one more vulcan to get the evolve process working on shivagon

failed first ever attempt at mercury with parvati because i am stupid. got to floor 4 and should have used a parvati skill to kill him, but i didn't.
    will try god rush again tomorrow, maybe with some kali skillups i can beat it this time. maybe

Yuri-G likes this.
  2. Stunna

Stunna Dual Ronia Apologist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ronia + Awoken Hades can do the dungeon. If I recall correctly, I used to use Hades on Zeus-Dios and Stratios to knock them into the light region, then killed.

I feel like I've written this reply to you before, but maybe it was for extreme dragon rush.

3. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    eyyyyy

[​IMG]

4. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link
    It doesn't, but I had ~-300 HP, and the auto-rcv allowed me to go back to ~200

5. Disgaea

Disgaea Active Member

PADherder:
    link
  6. Aelthai

Aelthai Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    FUCKING FINALLY
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stunna, nads, domon and 3 others like this.
  7. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So did the first 3 with Shiva teams, cake walk. For some reason I thought, eh lets just run into Blue Zeus with my A.Isis team.. The only problem was Neptune.... REALLY needed a board changer here, died after two Witness the power of the abyss! Then thought, lets go with my green team YAH!! Oh... binds.... riiiight.

So learning from my mistakes, I altered my Isis team and took out my Amon and Marine rider for L.Meta and my hyper max Echinda (don't ask me why), entered then was like... uh didn't I need a board changer?? So this time at Neptune took it slow and let him attack right above 50%, then only had to deal with 1 witness the power of the abyss. Boss was a breeze, sweeped him with the first turn of of the welcome rains active.

8. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Awoken Meimei is definitely a bit more OP than maybe people may realize yet.

My first really earnest try at this God Rush finally I went inside this dungeon....

My Meimei is unskilled. I think my Perseus is unskilled too. Athena aint skilled either. GZL and Awoken Ceres are max-skilled.
    I have chit for plusses......and :

DivineRealmGodRushFail.jpg

Not bad for a first attempt?

I made it all the way to Zeus Stratios Boss Fight, but ran out of steam.....and heart orbs too, doh.

99 Stamina down the pooper

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  9. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    "just give me 3 minutes"

[​IMG]

10. ZeroX21xx

ZeroX21xx Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]

Knocked off regular Zeus, Dios and Mercury with Verdandi. I had my first easy Vulcan clear with Awoken Haku. Cleared God Rush with Awoken Haku. I also had my 350 log in bonus. What a day.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  11. Eqlipse

Eqlipse Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Yawn

Fatty invaded on God Rush potentially jeopardizing my run if I got orb trolled, fortunately I did not.
    Dios took me three tries :(
    Phoenix dropped on Vulcan
    Test drove Osiris on Mercury for the first time with great results.

Inagaki likes this.
  12. KeViN

KeViN Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Zeus - Pandora Clear (Forgot how much fun she can be lol)
    Zeus Vulcan - RoBeez Clear

Will try the rest tomorrow.

13. Yuri-G

Yuri-G holy sh*t snacks!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    zeus dios is a joke with awoken shiva, holy hell. good, because I need three green jewels for the tiger princess.

zeus mercury, not so much... andromeda failed me, but I was kinda drunk and I don't think that helped. one blue jewel (and one rainbow anime old man girl) away from flower princess so I might try again.

at least peacock princess doesn't require all these fancy offerings... yeesh.

14. Snowflake

Snowflake Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG] yay for sumire xD

Nez likes this.
  15. Tiquity

Tiquity Need more Andros. Send help.

User ID:
    oh i've been wondering, why does your sumire have 5 red resists??

16. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I can't fucking beat God Rush.

Hades/Ronia is a soul-crushing grind waiting for the inevitable heart troll on jammer-spamming Dios, and my team can't do enough damage to get past Fatty or Satan. Slotting in Drawn Joker helps with heart troll but throws all damage out the window.

My Kali team doesn't have the HP for anything here and I can't hit hard enough to one-shot all these back to back to back to back assholes.

Maybe I'll have a team ready for this later, but I fucking give up for this event. Maybe after my Pandora team is all decked out. Or something.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  17. Supp

Supp Extreme Topaz Slime, Shynee

I _know_ you can do enough damage to get past Fatty. 36x with a type advantage + a hyper lkali. it's just a matter of getting a board where you can get an activate with 3 light TPAs. and you don't even need to use Izanagi.

18. Chenzi

Chenzi Well-Known Member

I beat God Rush for the first time! Used my Awoken Ra team, and I have to admit it was somewhat rough. It wasn't too hard to stall through Gaia's fire absorb, thankfully, but I almost lost it at the very end thanks to orb troll. Luckily skyfall was kind and gave me two light orb matches, so I had enough to take down the boss! COME TO ME GLOBES!

Oh, and I got Gaia too! Hooray I don't have to do her dungeon!

philsov likes this.
  19. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My Kali team can't make it to Fatty. And a board with 12 light orbs is a fucking tall order when I don't have Fuma or the HP to tank a few hits while setting up a light-heavy board. I'm lucky to get a Kali board with 4 light orbs.

20. domon

domon Well-Known Member

What is your L Kali team? I beat God Rush with Kali last night pretty easily.
    I am using:
    L Kali - L Kali - Blue Odin - Indra - SQ - L Kali

First floor is easy. Just store heart orbs and use them after she uses her gravity. It's also only 5 turns. Stalling here helps you get your damage shield up. Remember that Athena will heal you on the next turn.

Second floor is just standard Athena with a bit more hp. Stall if you can until she converts green orbs to light and then burst like crazy. If she takes your hearts away or if you need to get a break, use an active and try and hit her below 15%. Don't forget to use your damage shield as well. For my run, I activated Indra, used Blue Odin to heal to full, L Kali active, then 2 light tpas and 36x to clear her

Third floor is pretty easy because he gives you a free turn in the beginning. You have to be able to hit for 3M over two turns, not so bad with 36x.

Fourth floor I got Satan who is the easiest. He gives you 3 or 4 turns (depending on if your shield is still active) and is dark so Kali hits double. You only have to do the equivilent of 3M damage

On last floor I popped sun quan turn 1 then l kali active to one shot him