A request for opinions on rerolling (and starting the JP version in general)

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Nemesis, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Nemesis

Nemesis Bastet's BFF

Hi! Slightly washed up English PAD player here. I decided to try the Japanese version, to see what it's like, so I set about rerolling during the Indian 1/2 Godfest after figuring out how to start. Eventually I got a Light Metatron and Vishnu, both of which I saved (I also received Green Odin and Sharon, but sadly didn't save the latter. Hopefully it's not a huge deal).

Now, on my main account I got Bastet on my second try, so while I've grown used to rerolling, I'm not sure which leader would be better, since I'm used to combos. I kind of wanted to see if I could pull a Kali or Durga or something, but the Godfest ended before anything like that could happen. I don't think Kali's in the Player's Choice Godfest that's apparently coming up, but would it still be prudent to try rerolling in that event? What should I be shooting for in a good lead? I don't mind rerolling, and while this isn't a super big deal it'd be nice to get some opinions. :>

2. Nayr

Nayr New Member

Vishnu is solid, and has some decent farmable subs in cu chu and adk. Lmeta is also nice but not the best starter. I'd save up rolls on those accounts and see what else you get before rerolling.

As for rerolling options, if you want something unique you could actually go for the new 5* dark monster in monster hunter gacha - looks like he'll be pretty amazing - and then try and grab some nice devils from the godfest. Otherwise, pretty much the only different option to US atm is Kali (as far as viable leaders go).

3. Nemesis

Nemesis Bastet's BFF

Ah, right! I totally forgot about the fact that I can save up rolls rather than immediately reroll to hell and back. Whoops. ^_^;

I guess I'll keep the Vishnu account, go through normal dungeons and the DBZ tower thing, then see what I get from the PCG or Monster Hunter 4G. I could always start rerolling in the Godfest if that doesn't bring anything spectacular, or wait for one with Kali in it. Lots of options, it seems - I'll just have to see how the RNG feels. Thank you very much c: