A2-AA Team?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Baby Sasquatch, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Baby Sasquatch

Baby Sasquatch New Member

PADherder:
    link
    So, ive been playing for a while, and i just recently got through A1, and I was wondering if there were any teams that could get me through it. Tbh, my leads that look promising are probably Madoo, Valk Ciel, (Maybe) Sonia Clea and Kamimusubi. Anything I can make thatll clear through arenas? (assume they're awakened/max level) I hope my pad herder link works..

2. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    AA needs high end teams and playerskills and if you just got through a1 i just assume you aren't quite there yet so i wouldn't break my head over it if i were you
    A2 and a3 should both be possible for you but don't expect to clear them first try. I am at work so i can't really open your pad herder but all the teams you mentioned should be able to clear a2 and a3.
    They are pretty much the same as a1 but with a couple important differences they both feature a predra spawn with over 10 million defense so you need a team that can deal over 10 million on a single sub or bring a lazer/Def break its two predra and they hit really hard so you need to kill them asap. A3 also features a tan floor and latent tamadra floor similar to the predras but with lower defense and they don't hit as hard s you can actually ping them down if you can't break the defense.
    You will also need a damage absorb void active a2 has three possible spawns that need them while a3 has a whooping four, generally two actives are safe since it is rare to get all spawns but you can get through with just one. If you have lugh, fujin or gilgamesh inherit them on one if your subs with a short cd to have it up without much stalling.
    A3 also has a radar dragon as boss before the kalis which can be hard to deal with. Heradra requires a damage absorb void active so depending on if you have one up she is either the hardest or easiest spawn. Hephadra delays your skills by 15 turns and has resolve but is pretty easy too nowadays provided you can damage the kalis without needing skills which most meta teams can.
    Gaiadra is arguably the easiest since you can just grind it down. Zeusdra ia dangerous because of his damage void shield that can only be pierced with vdp and he has rage hits at full hp and low hp so if you hit too hard/soft you can get insta gibbed here.
    Noahdragon is the one spawn that can even give modern meta teams trouble with a combination of damage void shield and constantly changing color absorb.
    Madoo is probably your best choice as lead since she hits hard can stall and has vdp built in the leads already.
    Blue sonia is also good she hits hard enough for a3 while being really tanky although you should bring a burst for kali and the radar dragons.

3. Baby Sasquatch

PADherder:
    link
    My current team is Madoo(ronia assist)/Hestia(Fujin assist)/Enra/Revo.Uriel/A.Nohime

I don't know if that'd be a good team, i have other subs like Uranus and Freyr but i don't know where they'd fit. I don't know if my Clea team is good either.

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    All leaders you mentioned are capable of clearing anything the game has to offer. To beat Arena-tier dungeons, there's no better approach than dying many times and remember how. Sometimes you gotta adjust your team to suits particular dungeon or just to beat one floor. Sadly, for Arena 1~3, you will need at least two Fujin-style active skills for safe run. For A1 and A2, you can probably get by with only one Fujin (that's for Sopdet, you can stall out your Fujin for Vishnu and Parvati but make sure you have the HP to tank some of Vishnu's hits). For A3, 3 Fujin is needed for fast and consistent clear (there are Sopdet, Parvati, Vishnu and HeraDra all with damage absorbs). For A4, you don't really need Fujin because there's only one spawn with damage absorbs and you can stall it out (it's only 10 turns).

For A1~3, the damage from the leader alone could clear most if not all floors so fill your subs with needed utilities like delay, bind clear, attribute absorbs (for NoahDra), FUA etc.

ko300zx likes this.
  5. Baby Sasquatch

PADherder:
    link
    I can put Lugh on my Uriel so i can have two fujin stle actives. I just want to prepare as much as i can, would the team i made (plus lugh on uriel) be able to somewhat overcome everything? I don't know if i have better potential in my monster box.

6. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The team you mentioned is really strong so don't worry if everything is max level awakend and fully evolved it should be able to clear nearly everything in the game

7. Baby Sasquatch

PADherder:
    link
    Do sub attributes allow monsters to benifit from att. related LS's? Like, Madoo's 4x Atk / 2x rcv for fire attribute, will A.Uranus be able to have that boost as well?

8. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yes that is correct i also use a uranus on my alts madoo team

9. Baby Sasquatch

PADherder:
    link
    I just beat A3 (First try, really happy) and i think this team can, somewhat, handle most problems (Or at least i think) would this team be okay for AA? :
    VDP Madoo(Ronia)/Hestia(Fujin)/Enra(Brigid)/Uriel(Lugh)/Nohime

Ronia for emergency VDP setup, Hestia for FUA + Board change, Enra for 7cs +Brigids orb unlock, Uriel (duh) with Fujin style active, and Nohime who i might switch out for Row Madoo or Gadius (recover bind). If i switch to Madoo i can put Durandalf's assist.

Edit: Forgot to mention everything but Brigid is max skill level

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    sgt502 likes this.
  10. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Congrats on your A3 clear. Madoo definitely capable of farming A3 pretty fast and consistent. The only roadblock would be if you have all damage absorbs enemies in one run, or at least three of the most problematic ones (Sopdet, Vishnu and HeraDra), so I'd suggest at least put another Fujin-style active on the team just in case you got Sopdet and HeraDra. If you got Vishnu you can mostly stall the other Fujin to back up so you will have one up for the potential HeraDra.

11. Baby Sasquatch

PADherder:
    link
    I recently pulled D/Reeche, and her skill is Fujin style, would it be better if i made a team with her and fit it with Fujin and Lugh then just a utility stick?

Actually now I'm thinking: RowMadoo/VdpMadoo(Ronia)/Hestia(Fujin)/Uriel(Lugh)/DarkReeche

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  12. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you decide to use Reeche, pair her with another Reeche. Pairing her with Madoo will make it more difficult since you have to hit 7 combo while making a 5 or more connected orbs, and match at least 4 attributes. It's pretty easy to not get enough orb for full activation if you that. Both are definitely great for A3 but for the easiest activation, Madoo beats Reeche. If you aren't worry about that then go ahead make her a team. Shouldn't be too difficult. Anything goes, but definitely don't bring bicolor or tricolor board changer.

13. Baby Sasquatch

PADherder:
    link
    I had meant D/Reeche as a sub

14. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You should consider put a Light attribute on the team so you'll have all colors covered. That way, Reeche's skill will be up faster when you match all five colors because she has two skill charge.

15. Baby Sasquatch

PADherder:
    link
    I settled on B.Reeche/D.Reeche/MegaBlodin/Aife/Hestia(Fujin)
    i'll see how this works out for me, thank you all for your help :)