A3 Team

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by Padacide81, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Padacide81

Padacide81 Member

User ID:
    344, 635, 456
    Hello All,

Started playing again a little while back just over rank 700, was looking for assistance with a build for A3.

I have a decent box I suppose any ideas provided is appreciated. Here is i guess the most notable.

Fire:
    Madoo
    Gilgamesh x 2
    Uriel
    Sanada
    Sakura
    Shiva
    Hestia
    Krishna
    Ame No
    Flamme
    Cao Cao
    Antares

Water:
    Isis
    I&I
    Reeche
    Eugeo
    kiri
    EA
    Makato
    Aife
    Ryune x 2
    Amon x 2
    Leo B
    Uma Yama

Wood:
    Panera
    Tardis
    perseus
    zela
    Jin
    Odin dragon
    Cronus
    Avalon Drake
    Shazel x 2
    Astaroh
    meimei
    Valk Elize
    Yoko Kurama
    Cameo
    Norn Verdandi

Light:
    Sakuya
    Asuna
    Ganesha
    Sherias
    Astraea
    Izang
    Honoka Shin
    vajra
    Alphonse Elric
    Valk Ciel x 2
    Saline
    Light Cotton
    Yuna
    Raphael
    Myr

Dark:
    Okunin
    Kuro
    Allatu
    Uranus x2
    Arch Lucifer
    Kulia x 3
    dark meta x 2
    Seraph Lucifer
    Kirito
    dark kali
    Veroah
    Eir

2. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    A3 helpful things include: 2-3 fujin actives, a VDP for some radar dragons, some god-killers for kali (not necessary depending on the team), and a board change or two for convenience.

You could run a Madoo, Reeche, or DMeta team with high levels of success, so it just matters what kind of playstyle you like.

Something like:

Madoo[Gilgamesh]+Uriel, Hestia, CaoCao [Gilgamesh], (flex)+Madoo [with fire board changers (Ronia?) inherited on Uriel and flex][Also if you have Dragonbound No. 6, he would be great for the flex]

or

Reeche+Sherias, OdinDrag, Alphonse, Sakuya+Reeche [inherit a few shields for radar dragons b/c no vdp]

or

DMeta+Dmeta, Izanagi, Luci, (flex)+DMeta [with absorb inherits on Iza, Luci, and/or flex]

Strategy is pretty simple with any of these teams -- no stalling, just try to activate and one shot every floor, use absorbs on Sopdet, Parvatii, Vishnu, and HeraDrag, make sure you have a board change available for Beelz floor, VDP radar dragons, burst Kali

Let me know if you need more thoughts on an individual team -- getting used to the dungeon can be a little tricky for each team, but once you figure it out, all three of these teams are very smooth.

3. Padacide81

Padacide81 Member

User ID:
    344, 635, 456
    Madoo and DMeta seem to be my go to teams for most things, I took the suggestion for Meta and inherited giglamesh on Iz and Luci and cleared A3 in one shot.

Reeche annoys I would probably only use Reeche as a sub on a team, don't like using as a lead.

They need to update some more of the GFE evos.

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Madoo for quick farm. Just run Madoo/Gilgamesh/Gilgamesh/Hestia/flex(maybe Cao Cao, Krishna or any fire orb maker). Everything leading to radar dragons easily dies with only three fire orbs and full activation. Radar dragons and kali melted with one VDP. No need for enhance.

kandjar likes this.
  5. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Agree with sgt502, just madoo, gilgameshx2 will make you clear A3 without much trouble.