AA3 with orphen or zaerog core

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Sunsphere, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

I've seen a few posts about running aa3 with orphen or z core, but boy when I try it, my runs usually just end on Rodin. I have rheven inherited on one of the cards but it's never up in time and I need it for later in the dungeon anyway. I guess I can go the kuro route for core, but otherwise I really don't get how those teams don't just end a third of the time on floor 4

2. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I assume that you're talking about D/D Orphen?
    If so, then just bring some short CD heart maker in case you ran out of them, otherwise, if should not be too difficult to stall the floor, just don't try to kill him rather heal and stall his color absorb shield. What's your team RCV? Actually... what's your team?

In case of Z8c, I'm not sure which team you are using either, but I would not run him on 6x5 boards, I would bring a 7x6 leader and swap my Z8c with it.
    Diaochan is a good 7x6 leader to help for the stalling, she provides a nice RCV buff and shield when matching light orbs, which should also help in this floor. I found Z8c to be inconsistent on 6x5 due to his high demands on dark orbs.

3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Stall Odin's attribute absorbs and don't pushed them past 50%. If Rodin's mortal poison worries you, use shield active and do 0-1 combo to minimize poison skyfalled on the board. Or better yet, bring a delay.